Waxhaw Truck Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident, you may be entitled to compensation if someone else’s negligence is to blame. You might be searching for a Waxhaw truck accident lawyer to help you pursue justice.
The North Carolina truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving the Waxhaw area for decades and we would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Waxhaw NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Our truck accident attorneys have been helping injured victims across North Carolina (including many in the Waxhaw area) for more than three decades. We pride ourselves on providing excellent client service and are humbled by the words our clients use to describe their experience working with our attorneys and staff:
- “Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” – Tyronnie T.
- “They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.” – Tonya Taylor
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” -Joseph W.
“It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.”
–R. Colley, Riddle & Brantley client
Experience Taking on the Insurance Companies
In the aftermath of a truck accident, liability is often contested, and insurance companies will often go to extreme lengths to avoid paying your injury claim.
Our truck accident lawyers serving Waxhaw have been holding negligent drivers and insurance companies accountable since 1985. We know the law in North Carolina and are experienced negotiating settlements on behalf of our injured clients.
The insurance companies will often use “tricks” to pay as little as possible on your claim. We know how they operate and we would love to help hold them accountable for you if we can.
In the aftermath of a truck accident:
- Do NOT apologize
- Do NOT admit fault
- Do NOT give a statement to the insurance company without talking with an experienced truck accident lawyer handling cases in Waxhaw
If you’ve been injured in a Waxhaw truck accident, please call our experienced truck accident lawyers serving Waxhaw at 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
There is no obligation and we don’t get paid unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation for your injuries.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
A recent survey shows that those who hire an injury lawyer in their case receive more than 3x more in compensation on average than those who represent themselves. Don’t gamble on your potential benefits.
We understand what you’re going through and you don’t need to do this alone. Let us help.
Results for Truck Accident Injury Victims in North Carolina
In more than three decades serving North Carolinians (including many in the Waxhaw NC area), our truck accident lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our deserving clients (see disclaimer below), including:
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — A family of four was tragically killed in a horrific tractor-trailer accident on a busy interstate near Fayetteville. Our attorneys go to work, leading a comprehensive crash scene investigation and proving liability. We filed multiple lawsuits and defense counsel agreed to negotiate. Through extensive mediations, we secured more than $9 million in separate settlements on behalf of surviving loved ones.
- $2,000,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — An elderly woman ultimately succumbed to injuries suffered in a truck accident involving an 18-wheeler. We investigated the accident, bringing in outside experts to prove liability. Through mediation, our attorneys negotiated a $2 million settlement on behalf of the woman’s surviving sons.
- $1,900,000 | Truck Accident / Pedestrian Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle handled a case in which a woman was struck by a cement truck while crossing a parking lot on foot. We brought in accident reconstructionists to help prove liability and defense counsel agreed to mediation, where attorney Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins secured $1.9 million in total compensation on behalf of the injured victim.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“Riddle & Brantley got me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Looking for a Waxhaw truck accident lawyer?
We invite you to consider the experienced NC truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley. We’ve been serving injured victims in the Waxhaw area for decades and we would love to help you if we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a truck accident attorney handling cases in Waxhaw, please call 1-800-525-7111.
In cases in which you’re injured in a truck accident while on the job, our workers’ comp attorneys can assist with those claims. Our disability lawyers can also help with claims and appeals in cases where injury results in long-term disability.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
Justice Counts for those injured in truck accidents due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you fight for justice and compensation if we can.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.