Wilmington Truck Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident, you may be entitled to compensation — and you may be looking for a Wilmington truck accident lawyer.
For help with your injury claim or lawsuit, consider a North Carolina truck accident lawyer with Riddle & Brantley. Our truck accident attorneys have experience representing injured clients across the state, including many in Wilmington and eastern North Carolina.
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a Riddle & Brantley truck accident attorney.
We will listen to you, review the details of your case, and advise you on your legal options.
Our attorneys have helped thousands of injured clients since 1985 and we understand how difficult this can be for you and your loved ones.
A truck accident can happen in just seconds, but the consequences can last a lifetime.
Our truck and tractor-trailer accident lawyers have experience handling cases involving all kinds of injuries, including:
- Cuts and scrapes
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Organ damage and internal bleeding
- Memory loss
- Emotional injury including PTSD
- And more…
Since 1985, Riddle & Brantley has helped injured North Carolinians get the justice and compensation they need and deserve.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident attorney experienced helping victims in Wilmington and throughout North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
The consultation is free, there is no obligation, and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Our truck accident lawyers are familiar with the Wilmington area and are ready to help at a moment’s notice. We even have a convenient office location in nearby Jacksonville to serve you, and we can even come to you.
What Can a Truck Accident Lawyer Do for Me?
Truck accidents can result in significant damage and devastating injuries. These cases can be very complex, and an experienced truck accident attorney can help pursue your claim or lawsuit from start to finish.
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in Wilmington or elsewhere in eastern North Carolina, a truck accident lawyer from Riddle & Brantley can help with all aspects of your case, including:
- Organizing a comprehensive accident investigation
- Preserving evidence
- Finding and interviewing potential witnesses
- Hiring expert witnesses including accident reconstructionists
- Connecting you with appropriate medical care
- Consulting with trucking industry and safety experts
- Obtaining the official police report
- Preparing you for statements to insurance companies
- Filing your injury claim
- Filing a lawsuit
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Preparing legal briefs and court documents
- Conducting depositions
If you’ve been injured in an accident, the aftermath can be stressful.
A truck accident lawyer with experience serving Wilmington area clients can help.
Every truck accident case is different and there are no guaranteed outcomes. However, we are proud of the settlements and judgments Riddle & Brantley attorneys have won for our deserving clients.
These case results include:
- $5,450,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Riddle & Brantley stepped in to represent surviving loved ones when a family of four was killed in a terrible accident involving a tractor-trailer on I-95. Our attorneys organized a thorough accident investigation to determine liability, and immediately filed suit. The case ultimately settled through mediation for total compensation of $5.45 million. Litigation involving a pavement marking company remains pending.
- $2,000,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Our client ultimately succumbed to her injuries after being hit by an 18-wheel tractor-trailer and attorneys Jonathan Smith and Gene Riddle were hired by her surviving sons to seek justice. After our firm directed a comprehensive investigation, attorney Smith secured a $2MM settlement through negotiations with defense counsel.
- $750,000 | Truck Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice for the passenger in a vehicle that was side-swiped by a heavy truck, resulting in an injury that forced him to retire early. Riddle filed a lawsuit and negotiated with the insurance carrier for the truck company, ultimately securing a settlement of $750,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
We’re not only proud of the results we’ve obtained for our clients, however. We are also humbled by the words of our clients themselves:
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around … If I should ever need an attorney in the future, I will be going straight back to Riddle & Brantley’s office.” -Tonya Taylor
Justice for Wilmington
Our motto is Justice Counts and with more than 225 years in combined legal experience, our attorneys have been representing North Carolinians for decades.
We’re proud to serve clients across the state, including many in Wilmington and coastal North Carolina.
Wilmington is the 8th largest municipality in North Carolina with more than 120,000 people calling the city home. The population is growing fast and traffic can be heavy along I-140, US-421, US-17, US-117, US-74 and NC-132. Truck accidents are unfortunately common.
“We’re proud to fight for justice for all North Carolinians, including those in Wilmington and elsewhere along the coast.” -Gene Riddle
Injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident?
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in the Wilmington area and believer someone else is responsible, you may be entitled to compensation.
A truck accident lawyer with experience helping clients in Wilmington can help fight for justice.
Since 1985, our North Carolina truck accident attorneys have been representing victims of truck and tractor-trailer accidents throughout the state. We would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us to represent you, you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case.
Truck accidents can be devastating.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
Our experienced injury attorneys can manage all aspects of your claim or lawsuit so that you can focus on what’s most important — recovering from your injuries and reclaiming your quality of life.
We have a convenient office in nearby Jacksonville and can even come to you. For our Spanish-speaking clients, we have bilingual translators on staff.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk.