Wilson Wrongful Death Lawyer
Have you lost a loved one due to another person or company’s negligence? You may have a wrongful death claim and be entitled to compensation. You may be searching for a Wilson wrongful death lawyer to help with your claim.
The experienced wrongful death lawyers at Riddle & Brantley can help. We’ve served the people of Wilson and greater North Carolina for decades. We know the law in North Carolina and are committed to seeking justice for those who have lost loved ones due to negligence.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced wrongful death lawyer serving Wilson NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and convenient form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation for your loss.
Nothing can make up for the loss of a loved one, but our wrongful death attorneys serving Wilson can help you seek the justice you deserve.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case. You deserve justice and you may be entitled to compensation.
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.”
–Tonya Taylor, Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Those Who Have Lost Loved Ones in North Carolina
In more than 30 years serving the people of North Carolina, our wrongful death lawyers handling cases in Wilson have secured many significant settlements and judgments on behalf of our deserving clients (see disclaimer below), including:
- $9,450,000 | Wrongful Death and Tractor-Trailer Accident — Our attorneys handled a very complex and heartbreaking case after a family of four was killed in a crash involving multiple tractor-trailers on a busy North Carolina highway outside Fayetteville. We investigated the accident, proved liability and filed multiple lawsuits. In separate settlements, we secured more than $9 million in total compensation for surviving loved ones.
- $2,250,000 | Wrongful Death & Truck Accident — A young woman was killed in a head-on truck accident and we fought for justice on behalf of surviving family. We partnered with attorney David Kirby of the Raleigh NC firm Kirby Edwards to investigate the case, proved liability and advised defense counsel of our intent to file suit. Through mediation we were able to negotiate $2.25 million in total compensation.
- $3,000,000 | Wrongful Death & Nursing Home Negligence — A patient contracted Hepatitis B after nursing home staff mishandled medical equipment, ultimately dying of the disease. We filed a lawsuit against the nursing home in superior court and obtained a verdict awarding damages of $3 million for surviving loved ones.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
If you’ve lost a loved one due to another’s negligence, you deserve justice — call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation with a wrongful death lawyer handling cases in the Wilson NC area.
There is no upfront cost and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation for your loss.
Nothing can make up for the loss of a loved one but we will do our best to get you the justice and compensation you deserve. We know how to hold negligent parties and insurance companies accountable and would love to help you if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let the experienced NC wrongful death attorneys at Riddle & Brantley review your Wilson wrongful death claim.
Don’t wait — the statute of limitations for most wrongful death cases in North Carolina is 2 years, and the longer you wait the harder it may be to win your case and recover the compensation you deserve.
With more than 225 years of combined legal experience, our wrongful death attorneys have handled all types of claims, involving many different kinds of accidents due to others’ negligence, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Other motor vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slips and falls
- Accidents while on the job
- Hit and run accidents
- Dangerous drugs
- Defective medical devices
- Dangerous consumer products
- Exposure to dangerous substances
- Cancer due to exposure to asbestos
- And many, many more…
Award-Winning Wrongful Death Lawyers Serving Wilson
Our team of wrongful death lawyers handling cases in Wilson is led by Gene Riddle, an attorney who has been recognized by such organizations as The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, Super Lawyers, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He maintains an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell and is the recipient of the 2014 Litigator Award (see disclaimer below).
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Wilson and greater North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case. You deserve justice when a loved one is lost due to another’s negligence and we would love to fight for you if we can.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.