Wilson Personal Injury Lawyer
When you or a loved one sustains a life altering injury, your lives can be changed forever.
If you’ve been injured and another person or company may be responsible, you may be considering a Wilson personal injury lawyer.
Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Due to the negligent acts of another, victims of personal injury accidents often lose the ability to work and provide for their families. In addition to lost income, victims also suffer from traumatic injuries, often requiring long term care and significant medical expenses.
With nearly 200 years of combined experience, the personal injury attorneys at Riddle and Brantley can help you get the compensation you deserve. We have extensive experience serving the people of Wilson and the surrounding area.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the form below. There is never any upfront cost, and you won’t pay a dime unless we recover financial compensation for you.
For more than thirty years the law firm of Riddle and Brantley has served the residents of Wilson, North Carolina. Our experienced personal injury lawyers understand how difficult and overwhelming these situations can be and work tirelessly to help you get the justice you deserve. Wilson is located about 30 minutes from Raleigh and is served by I-95, I-795, US 301 and US 264. I-95 is one of the most heavily traveled roads in our state.
“Everyone in Wilson and greater North Carolina deserves justice. No matter what.” -Gene Riddle
Our Firm’s Personal Injury Experience
Our personal injury attorneys have experience handling various types of personal injury accidents in Wilson, NC for decades, including:
- serious injury
- wrongful death
- injuries at work and workers’ compensation claims
- truck accidents
- auto accidents
- motorcycle accidents
- pedestrian accidents
- bicycle accidents
- dog bites and other animal attacks
- premises liability
- Social Security Disability claims
- sexual assault
- product liability injuries
- defective medical device injury
- dangerous drug injuries
This is not an exhaustive list of personal injury claims our firm handles. If you’re unsure if you have a valid personal injury claim, please speak with one of our personal injury lawyers today.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation. If you prefer, you can also fill out the form below. There is no upfront cost, and no attorney fee unless we win your case.
Riddle & Brantley also represents clients in mass tort claims, including recent lawsuits involving defective 3M earplugs for the US military, potentially cancer-causing Roundup weed killer, potentially asbestos-contaminated Johnson & Johnson talcum powder, and prescription drugs containing valsartan.
How an Injury Lawyer Will Handle Your Claim
After your free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys, if you have a case and you decide to hire us we will start investigating your accident immediately.
During this phase of your claim, we’ll obtain the police or accident report, speak to witnesses, and evaluate all of the evidence. In some cases, our attorneys will also hire expert witnesses or even accident reconstructionists.
After the initial investigation, our firm will evaluate your legal options, which may include negotiations, mediations, or even taking your case to trial.
Wilson is home to the interchange of I-95 and US-264. For the past several decades, the population has dramatically exploded and traffic and construction have increased. Injuries are unfortunately frequent.
If you’re injured in the Wilson area, you do not have to go it alone.
Our law firm is committed to the people of Wilson and will do everything we can to get you justice.
Riddle & Brantley Results
Our experienced personal injury attorneys have helped many in the Wilson area and greater North Carolina obtain just compensation for their injuries including:
- $2,000,000 truck accident death case — We were hired shortly after a commercial vehicle hit our client’s car. This allowed us to complete our investigation soon and prove that the commercial vehicle was at fault. Our client was 75 years old and eventually died as a result of complications from her prior medical conditions and the new injuries suffered in her accident. Lead attorney Jonathan Smith and founding partner Gene Riddle were able to settle the case well within a year of her death for her two sons and accomplished this by working with the attorney for the commercial truck without having to file suit.
- $1,000,000 motorcycle crash — We were hired very soon after our client who was on his bike was hit when another car turned left in his path. Our early investigation proved that the other driver was liable for the accident. Our client suffered significant injuries to his left arm, shoulder and leg. He had several successful surgeries to repair his injuries. We did have to file suit and settled for the limits of the policy within a few weeks after filing suit. Lead attorney Adam Smith and managing partner Gene Riddle handled the case.
- $220,000 in life insurance proceeds — An insured under an employer-provided life insurance policy was killed in an accident involving a recreational vehicle. The beneficiary of the life insurance policy filed a claim for a $110,000 policy but the insurance company denied it for various reasons. We were hired and soon discovered that the policy was really $220,000. After providing documents and records to the insurance company we were able to prove that the policy was $220,000, not $110,000, and we collected the insurance death benefits for our client. Managing partner Gene Riddle handled the case.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For more on judgments and settlements won by Riddle & Brantley lawyers, please visit our results page.
Our case results aren’t the only testament to our success, however. See what Walter had to say about his experience working with Riddle & Brantley after his truck accident:
How a Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
After experiencing a traumatic event or accident, victims often feel overwhelmed and frustrated. In many circumstances, personal injury cases can become very complex and stressful.
Hiring a personal injury attorney with experience in Wilson can help you navigate the complicated and time-consuming legal process. Having an experienced personal injury team on your side can help ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
Our injury attorneys will manage the entire claim process or lawsuit, potentially including but not limited to:
- Collecting evidence
- Interviewing potential witnesses
- Filing your claim
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Communicating with authorities and preparing you for official statements
- Coordinating the accident investigation
- Hiring expert witnesses in accident reconstruction and more
- Court filings
- Settlement negotiations with Defense counsel
- Mediation and/or arbitration
Thinking about hiring a personal injury lawyer?
Our firm has offices near the Wilson area. However, if you cannot make it to one of our locations, we will gladly come to you. We also have Spanish-speaking interpreters on staff.
At the Riddle & Brantley law firm, we take immense pride in helping our clients obtain the justice they deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation by calling 1-800-525-7111 or completing the form below.
Even if we cannot assist you with your claim, we will do our best to try and provide you with another source to contact for legal help.
That’s our promise to you.
You deserve justice, and we would love to help if we can.