Raleigh Distracted Driving Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a distracted driving accident in Raleigh? Distracted driving is on the rise throughout North Carolina, especially driving while texting or using a smartphone. If you’ve been injured, a car accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley can help you seek the justice and compensation you deserve.
Distracted Driving in Raleigh and North Carolina
According to the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT), in 2018, 19.2% of auto crashes in North Carolina involved a driver that was distracted. According to public data, North Carolina ranks as one of the worst states for distracting driving accidents.
According to NCDOT, in 2018 there were:
- 54,046 crashes involving distracted driving
- 121 fatalities involving distracted driving
- 24,178 injuries involving distracted driving
More than 8 percent of all traffic accident deaths in North Carolina in 2018 were caused by distracted driving.
The increase in distracted driving presents a significant risk for drivers, pedestrians and bicyclists in Raleigh and throughout North Carolina.
If you’ve been injured in a crash involving distracted driving, the distracted driving lawyers at Riddle & Brantley can help. Call (919) 876-3020 today for a FREE consultation and case review.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for you.
Please call (919) 876-3020 or complete the short form below for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a distracted driving lawyer today.
Types of Distracted Driving
There are many types of distracted driving, including driving while:
- Texting or using a smartphone
- Using the navigation system
- Adjusting the radio or stereo system
- Talking with other passengers
- Doing one’s makeup or hair
- Watching a video
- And more…
To be clear, distracted driving represents a clear and present danger to drivers, passengers, and those driving or walking in the area.
If you’ve been injured in a distracted driving incident, the Raleigh distracted driving attorneys at Riddle & Brantley can help.
You may be entitled to significant compensation and we would love to help however we can.
In the most serious cases, our Raleigh wrongful death lawyers are ready to help fight for justice for your loved one.
In cases involving injuries while on the job, we can also assist with your workers’ compensation claim, and can also help you appeal Social Security disability denials.
Please call (919) 876-3020 today and let a distracted driving accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley review your claim and consult with you on your best legal options for pursuing justice and compensation.
In more than 35 years serving North Carolina, our Raleigh car accident lawyers are proud of the record of settlements and judgments we’ve secured on behalf of our deserving clients.
Recent wins include:
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — When a family of four was killed in a major highway truck accident, Riddle & Brantley took the case and secured justice for surviving loved ones. We brought in expert reconstructionists and even subpoenaed maps data from Google to prove liability, filed lawsuits and ultimately negotiated more than $9 million in total compensation from multiple parties.
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident & Head-On Crash — Our client suffered debilitating injuries in a serious head-on auto accident and turned to Riddle & Brantley for help. Attorney Donald Dunn led a thorough investigation and ultimately secured a $2.75 million settlement on behalf of our injured client.
- $2,250,000 | Car Accident & Wrongful Death — Our client was killed in a head-on accident when a heavy truck crossed the center line. Attorney Gene Riddle knew the victim’s family personally and took the case. We directed a thorough accident investigation, proved liability, and advised defense counsel of our intention to file a lawsuit. Mediation ensued and attorney Riddle negotiated a total settlement of $2.25 million.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Injured in a Distracted Driving Accident in Raleigh?
If you’ve been injured in a distracted driving accident in Raleigh or elsewhere in the Triangle, our distracted driving accident lawyers may be able to help you get the compensation you deserve.
As always, there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call (919) 876-3020 today and let’s review your claim.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
–Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
Distracted driving accident lawyer Gene Riddle has been recognized by many prestigious organizations for his experience and expertise handling complex legal cases, including The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and Super Lawyers. He is the 2014 recipient of the Litigator Award and has earned Martindale-Hubbell’s top attorney rating, AV Preeminent (see disclaimer below).
Our team is standing by and ready to help. We offer free, no-obligation consultations by phone, email, text and video conference, and can even come to you if it’s more convenient. There is no in-person visit required, however.
Please call (919) 876-3020 today for a FREE case review with a Raleigh distracted driving injury lawyer today.
We believe Justice Counts for victims of distracted driving-caused auto accidents and would love to help however we can.
Call (919) 876-3020 today and let’s review your case.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.