Charlotte Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you suffered serious injury and need legal help? Is someone else’s negligence responsible for your accident and injury?
If so, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries — and you may be considering a Charlotte personal injury lawyer.
At Riddle and Brantley we fight for the compensation you deserve. Our motto is Justice Counts and that’s for a reason: justice counts for you. Our attorneys have decades of experience serving Charlotte clients and we would love to help if we can.
If you’ve been injured in an accident and need a personal injury lawyer with experience in Charlotte, call us at 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the form below.
Riddle & Brantley’s personal injury lawyers have represented many Charlotte clients and handle all types of injury claims including:
- auto accidents
- truck accidents
- bicycle accidents
- motorcycle accidents
- pedestrian accidents
- dog bites
- slip and falls in stores and restaurants
- on-the-job workers compensation claims
- and other cases where an innocent party is injured due to another party’s negligence
We also represent victims of injury from defective medical devices, dangerous drugs and defective consumer products. We are currently investigating Johnson and Johnson baby powder cases, 3M military earplug cases and Roundup weed killer cases.
Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and we are committed to justice for victims in Charlotte and across North Carolina.
Your initial consultation for any injury case is always free. In fact, we don’t charge any attorney fees until we have successfully resolved or settled your case (in other words, there is no fee unless you receive financial compensation as a result of our work).
Injury lawyers serving clients in Charlotte NC
Charlotte is the largest city in the state of North Carolina with a population of 859,000 in the city and almost 2.5 million in its metro area. It boasts the 4th fastest job growth in America and 100 new residents move to the Charlotte area every day.
We are proud to be home to the Carolina Panthers and the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
800,000 people commute to work in the Charlotte metro area every day and 61% of them have at least 2 cars in the garage. I-85, I-77 and I-485 crisscross the Charlotte area. Construction is booming all around. With all this activity, it is no wonder that the roads are littered with serious accidents every day and that workers are hurt on the job every day of the week. In 2017, Charlotte ranked 3rd among North Carolina cities with the most motor vehicle accidents.
A Riddle & Brantley personal injury lawyer with experience in Charlotte can help with auto accident injuries and more. We handle these types of injuries every day. We make it very easy to talk to us and hire us. We offer appointments in the office during normal office hours, or we can come to you at your convenience day or night, weekday or weekend.
We have investigators with prior law enforcement experience to meet with you and help investigate your accident.
“Riddle & Brantley was founded on the principle that everyone deserve justice. It’s what we fight for every day.” -Gene Riddle
Examples of the cases we handle include:
- Truck Accident | $2.25 million —Attorney Gene Riddle settled the case after mediations that continued for weeks. Our clients were the two sons, one age 9 and the other age 22, at the time of the fatal accident. The other driver ran across the double yellow lines and hit our client head on, killing her instantly. Gene Riddle was instrumental in having a trust set up for the minor child with his share of the proceeds of the settlement.
- Motorcycle Accident | $1 million — Our client was seriously injured when another vehicle turned left in front of his cycle. He suffered multiple broken bones in his left arm resulting in more than two surgeries to correct the damage to his arm and a pelvis fracture. He incurred approximately $250,000 in medical bills and $16,000 in lost wages. Gene Riddle settled the case for the limits of the other driver’s insurance of $1,000,000.
- Premises Liability & Worker’s Compensation | $1.5 million — Our client was severely injured on a maintenance work project as a tree cutter when his employer cut a branch which fell on his head, piercing his construction helmet and fracturing his skull. Gene Riddle filed suit with another attorney at Riddle and Brantley and was awarded a judgment of $1,500,000. The Defendant’s insurance company denied insurance coverage for this accident and the matter is still being litigated. We have secured a judgment even though no funds have yet been collected.
For more on settlements and judgments our attorneys have won for North Carolina clients, please see our Riddle & Brantley results page.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned in the above cases are intended to illustrate the different types of cases we handle. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result. Riddle and Brantley wants every potential client to know that every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends on the facts unique and special to that case.
Of course, the judgments and settlements we’ve won are not the only measure of our success. See what Cindy K. has to say about her experience working with Gene Riddle and the team at Riddle & Brantley:
Looking for a Charlotte personal injury lawyer?
If you’ve been seriously injured in a car wreck or other accident caused by another party, you may be entitled compensation and it is our job to help you get justice.
The laws in North Carolina can be complicated. There are specific rules of evidence that limit the manner in which your bills are presented in evidence to the jury. There is also the rule of contributory negligence which can completely bar recovery if the finder of fact determines that you contributed even one percent to the accident. A personal injury attorney with experience in Charlotte can help you navigate these laws.
Given this complexity, request a free consultation today. A personal injury lawyer at Riddle and Brantley can walk you step-by-step through the legal maze and help you recover the compensation that the law says is fair.
We have been serving North Carolina since 1985 and are committed to justice for those in Charlotte and across the entire state.
For a free consultation, call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
Remember, the initial consultation is always free for injured victims, and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation. Call us now. We would love to help.