Greensboro Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured due to the negligence of someone else? If so, you may be entitled to compensation — and you deserve justice.
You may be looking for a Greensboro personal injury lawyer.
Our North Carolina personal injury lawyers can help — and we have extensive experience serving clients in Greensboro. Whether it’s helping you with an insurance claim, workers compensation claim, or personal injury lawsuit, our attorneys are experienced in fighting for victims’ rights in Greensboro and throughout North Carolina.
With convenient offices throughout the state and attorneys that will come to you, we’re ready to help at a moment’s notice.
REMEMBER: Some believe that hiring a personal injury attorney is expensive, but that is not the case. Many injury lawyers — including those at Riddle & Brantley — work on a contingency basis, which means you pay nothing up front, and only pay attorney fees if you win financial compensation.
A Riddle & Brantley personal injury lawyer can assist with many different types of cases in Greensboro, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites or other animal attacks
- Work injuries
- Defective medical devices
- Defective consumer products
- Dangerous drugs
- and many more…
Your Riddle & Brantley attorney and legal team will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you need and deserve. Compensation in a personal injury case can help pay for medical bills, lost wages, permanent injury, and other expenses.
What to do if you’ve been injured
If you’ve been injured and believe another person or company’s negligence is responsible, there are a few important steps to take in order to protect your legal rights.
***IMPORTANT: Before completing any of the steps below, be sure to call 911 and seek medical attention for any injuries. Not only is this best for your health and well-being, but a doctor’s report and medical records will be critical to your personal injury claim.
- Exchange contact information — if you’ve been injured in an accident, exchange contact information with all other parties involved, including any witnesses.
- Talk with the police and get a police report — in most cases, such as with car, truck or motorcycle accidents, a police report is critical to filing a successful personal injury claim or lawsuit.
- Do NOT give a statement to an insurance company — insurance companies are interested in paying as little compensation as possible. You should only talk with an insurance company after consulting with a personal injury lawyer.
- If injured at work, complete the necessary forms — to file a worker’s compensation claim, you must fill out Form 18. Your employer should complete Form 19 and submit to the North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC). If you are concerned your employer will not submit these forms, you may submit Form 18 directly to the NCIC.
- Contact a personal injury attorney — a personal injury lawyer can help determine whether or not you have a legal case and advise you on how to navigate the entire process.
A commitment to personal injury victims in Greensboro and all of North Carolina
Greensboro is the third largest city in North Carolina and the metro area is home to about 736,000 residents. It is home to the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, the Greensboro Science Center and the PGA Wyndham Championship. I-40, I-85 and I-73 produce daily traffic backups and accidents. Riddle & Brantley has served the area since 1996. Our founding partner, Gene Riddle, has been practicing personal injury law since 1985, and our attorneys together bring nearly 200 years of legal experience.
Case results include:
- Auto Accident | $2.25 million — In 2016, attorney Gene Riddle directed a comprehensive investigation that found the driver of a speeding truck responsible for the wrongful death of the mother of two sons. Gene led negotiations through mediation, obtaining a settlement of $2.25 million for the deceased’s family.
- Workers Compensation | $829,000 — Attorney Christopher Brantley represented a utility worker who was injured by a falling tree while on the job. Facing significant, lifetime expenses for handicapped housing, transportation, medical care and more, the plaintiff was awarded compensation after extensive investigation, calculation, and negotiation.
- Personal Injury | $790,000 — In 2015, attorney Gene Riddle filed suit against the operator of a truck lift, alleging that in pressing the wrong button, the operator’s negligence resulted in the Plaintiff’s injury sustained when thrown from the lift. The claim was settled through litigation prior to trial, resulting in a settlement of $790,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For more information on the judgments and settlements won for our clients by Riddle & Brantley attorneys, please visit our case results page.
Settlements and judgments won by our injury lawyers are just one measure of our success, however. See what Solomon D. has to say about his experience with Riddle & Brantley:
“It is our passion for justice that drives our pursuit to help our clients.” – Gene Riddle
Are you looking for a Greensboro personal injury lawyer?
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
Our personal injury attorneys have experience representing clients in Greensboro and can help you file a claim or lawsuit. We can also help you find medical care, handle expenses, negotiate with the insurance company, and more. Your lawyer, case manager, and paralegals will be with you every step of the way.
We have several offices throughout North Carolina and can even come to you if it’s more convenient.
For a FREE consultation, please call us at 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below. There is no obligation, and there are never any attorney fees unless we win your case.
We’ve been serving Greensboro and all of North Carolina since 1996 and our personal injury lawyers are ready to fight for you.
Please contact us. We would love to help.