Raleigh Car Accident Lawyer
Looking for a Raleigh car accident lawyer?
If you’ve been injured in car, truck, or motorcycle accident in Raleigh or elsewhere in the Triangle, the experienced injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley are ready to help.
You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, and we are committed to fighting for justice for Raleigh and North Carolina accident victims.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111. You can also fill out the fast and easy form below if you prefer.
Because we work on a contingency basis, if you decide to hire us, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
Justice Counts and you deserve the best legal representation possible.
Please call us today at 1-800-525-7111.
Experienced Raleigh Car Accident Lawyers
Riddle & Brantley attorneys have nearly 200 years of legal experience representing car, truck, and motorcycle accident victims in Raleigh and across the state. We also take cases involving pedestrian and bicycle accidents.
A Riddle & Brantley auto accident lawyer can handle cases involving all types of injuries, including:
- Fractures and compound fractures
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Soft tissue damage and muscle injuries
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Organ damage and internal bleeding
- Injuries suffered while on the job
- PTSD and emotional trauma
- Wrongful death
While we’ve taken many cases to trial (and that may or may not be necessary in your case), all car accident cases are different and a Riddle & Brantley attorney can help with all aspects of your specific claim or lawsuit, including:
- Accident investigation, including reconstruction
- Hiring expert witnesses
- Collecting and documenting crash scene evidence
- Interviewing potential witnesses
- Preparing you for official statements to law enforcement and insurance companies
- Obtaining the police report
- Filing injury claims and required paperwork
- Conducting depositions
- Court filings and briefs
- Mediation and arbitration
We’ll handle your injury claim from start to finish so you can focus on your recovery and improving your quality of life.
When you hire a Riddle & Brantley personal injury lawyer, you’ll get more than just expert legal representation. You also have access to a full team of case managers, paralegals and investigators dedicated to getting you the justice and compensation you need and deserve.
A Raleigh car accident attorney can even connect you with appropriate medical care and help set up affordable payment plans for your treatment.
To speak with a Raleigh car accident lawyer today, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
The consultation is free, and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you recover financial compensation.
Justice for Raleigh and North Carolina
Our connection to Raleigh is personal. Many of our attorneys live and work in Raleigh and the surrounding area, and we’re committed to justice for residents of Raleigh and the Triangle.
We have offices in Raleigh and three other North Carolina cities for your convenience.
Raleigh is the second largest city in North Carolina with close to 500,000 people, according to the US Census Bureau. Known as the “City of Oaks,” Raleigh is renowned for its tree-lined streets, rich arts scene, and science, health care, and technology industries. It is also the capital of North Carolina.
In recent years, Raleigh has grown in population at a tremendous rate, and construction is booming. The city is also surrounded by some of the busiest highways in North Carolina, which means roads can be treacherous and car accidents are frequent. I-40, I-87, I-440 and I-540 all run through or around the city.
In 2017, 13,424 people were involved in auto accidents involving injuries in Raleigh, according to the Highway Safety Research Center at UNC-Chapel Hill. 22 people were killed.
“Many of our attorneys live and work in Raleigh and we are proud to fight for justice for injury victims in the area.” -Gene Riddle
Riddle & Brantley Results
Our attorneys together have handled thousands of car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents throughout North Carolina.
We invite you to review our Riddle & Brantley case results page. Recent settlements and judgments include:
- $5,450,000 | Truck Accident — A family of four was killed instantly in a crash involving a tractor-trailer that crossed the center line and hit their vehicle head-on. Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon aggressively litigated the case, organizing a thorough crash scene investigation and reconstruction and consequently filing suit. After the insurance carriers for the two trucks involved agreed to mediation, Riddle and Dixon negotiated $5.45 million in total compensation for the victims’ surviving relatives. Litigation remains pending against a pavement marking company that was also implicated in the crash.
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident — Attorney Donald Dunn with Riddle & Brantley successfully represented a client who suffered serious injuries in a motor vehicle crash. Through arbitration, Dunn secured a $2.75 million award for the victim. This settlement was followed by a $1 million declarative judgment against one of the two insurance carriers involved.
- $1,000,000 | Motorcycle Accident — Our client was thrown 15 feet from his motorcycle when another vehicle turned in front of him, and suffered serious injuries requiring multiple surgeries. Managing partner Gene Riddle represented him in civil action against the other driver, ultimately resulting in a $1 million settlement with the at-fault party’s insurance company, representing the limits of the policy.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Every case is different and there is no “average” settlement or verdict in a car accident case. But we’re proud of the results we’ve won for our Raleigh and other North Carolina clients, which include five, six, and seven-figure settlements and judgments.
Attorneys Gene Riddle and Jonathan Smith are even members of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which recognize trial attorneys who have obtained significant settlements for their clients (see disclaimer below).
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident in Raleigh or the greater Triangle and are looking for a car accident lawyer to handle your case, we also invite you to check out what our clients are saying about working with Riddle & Brantley:
“They fought hard for me and were always caring and helpful.” -Clyde A. Mann
Have you been injured in a Raleigh car, truck or motorcycle accident?
A Raleigh car accident lawyer with Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
If someone else’s negligence is responsible for your accident, you may be entitled to compensation and you deserve justice.
Our injury attorneys have been fighting for auto accident victims in Raleigh and across North Carolina since 1985 and we believe Justice Counts. Everyone deserves equal treatment under the law.
For a FREE consultation and case review with a Riddle & Brantley auto accident attorney, please call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the quick and easy form below. The consultation is free and there is never any upfront cost or attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free legal consultation.
You deserve justice, and we would love to help if we can.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.