North Carolina Car Accident Lawyer
For more than 35 years, the car accident lawyers at Riddle and Brantley have successfully represented the great people of North Carolina.
At Riddle and Brantley, our car accident lawyers take pride in helping the injured people of North Carolina.
“We are committed to justice for all North Carolinians.”
-Gene Riddle, founding partner and attorney, Riddle & Brantley
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer handling cases across North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and we don’t get paid unless you do. There are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case. You may be entitled to compensation and we would love to help you and your loved ones however we can.
Car Accident Lawyers Fighting for Justice
Being in an auto accident is often life-changing. Severe injuries, expensive medical bills, lost wages and long-term care are just a few of the devastating consequences from car accidents.
If you or a loved one sustained injuries due to the negligence of another driver, contact our firm today by calling 1-800-525-7111.
Let our devoted personal injury team handle your claim, so you can focus on your recovery. We offer free, no-obligation consultations and we don’t get paid unless we win your case.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
–Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
How We Handle Your Claim
As soon as you sign with our firm, we begin investigating your accident, which includes gathering important evidence from the accident scene. This evidence often involves accident reports, security or traffic footage, eyewitness testimony and electronic data recordings. Riddle and Brantley is proud to have retired law enforcement officers on staff to assist with the investigation.
If needed, our firm also hires accident reconstruction experts to further strengthen your claim. We are relentless in our pursuit of justice for our car accident injury clients.
In addition to gathering evidence from the accident, we also research all potentially liable parties. We want to ensure that our clients receive justice and adequate compensation for their damages. Our attorneys work tirelessly to identify all coverage options and hold all negligent parties responsible.
In cases involving injuries suffered while on the job, we also have experienced workers’ comp lawyers on staff to assist with these claims, as well.
Dealing with the Insurance Companies
Another important part of our job is gathering all the necessary documents and submitting them to the insurance companies. Our legal team communicates with all of your medical providers. We obtain all medical records and bills related to your accident. During this phase, we also collect any additional monetary losses. Once all bills and records are in, our legal team prepares a demand package to send out to the adjuster.
Your claim then moves into negotiations. Riddle and Brantley strives to settle your case for its maximum value and in a timely manner. Additionally, if the insurance company undervalues your claim, our attorneys have the experience to try your case in court.
Common Car Accident Injuries in North Carolina
In more than 35 years fighting for victims of car accidents, our North Carolina car accident lawyers have handled thousands of cases involving all types of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes, and contusions
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head injuries (including concussions)
- Brain injuries (including traumatic brain injuries or TBI)
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Chest injuries
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Paralysis and semi-paralysis
- Emotional injury like PTSD
- Wrongful death
In addition to handling car accident cases, we also handle all types of motor vehicle and other accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Moped accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Boat accidents
In accidents resulting in long-term disability, we also have Social Security disability attorneys on staff to assist with your claim or appeal. In the most heartbreaking situations, our wrongful death lawyers can help surviving family members fight for justice for their lost loved ones.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced North Carolina car accident lawyer, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We serve clients throughout the state, including:
- High Point
- New Bern
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and video conference, and we can even come to you if you prefer. However, no in-person meeting is required in order to get started with your North Carolina car accident injury claim.
Why Riddle and Brantley?
With over 200 years of combined legal experience our attorneys and staff understand the complexities of dealing with insurance companies. We take pride in helping our clients recover after life-altering events.
Our attorneys try to build good rapports with the insurance companies to streamline the negotiations process. However, we recognize the common “tricks” that insurance adjusters often use to undervalue cases. Furthermore, when our client receives an inadequate settlement offer, our attorneys will fight the insurance company — even if it means going to trial.
We strive to make the entire claims process as easy and straightforward for you as possible, so that you can focus on your recovery. We’ll handle your car accident injury case from start to finish, including:
- Accident investigation
- Recovery and preservation of evidence
- Interviewing potential witnesses
- Conducting depositions
- Preparing you for statements to the insurance company
- Obtaining the official accident report from law enforcement
- Hiring outside experts like accident reconstructionists
- Negotiating with the insurance company and defense counsel
- Calculating damages, obtaining life care plans if necessary
- Referring you to trusted medical providers
- Filing a lawsuit if necessary
- Representing you in court hearings
- Drafting and submitting legal briefs and court documents
- Representing you in jury selection
- Arguing your case at trial
- Setting up trusts and guardianships to ensure lifetime care
- Negotiating to lower your medical liens
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer serving clients across North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Justice Counts for those injured in North Carolina car accidents and we would love to help you if we can.
We want to ensure that you and your loved ones get the justice you deserve.
At Riddle and Brantley, we put the client first. Founding partner Gene Riddle believes that “The client’s goals are most important. That has to be measured by what’s reasonable and what’s fair. Our guiding star is fairness. We’re about fairness. Justice counts.”
This is a philosophy we instill in all our attorneys and employees.
In more than three decades serving North Carolina injury victims, our car accident lawyers have been recognized by such prestigious organizations (see disclaimer below) as:
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Super Lawyers
Managing partner and attorney Gene Riddle has also been recognized with the 2014 Litigator Award and two of our attorneys have been honored with the top-tier AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the organization’s top rating for lawyers.
Recent Car Accident Results
Since 1985, our car accident lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for North Carolina car accident victims and their families (see disclaimer below). Recent results include:
- $2,750,00 | Car Accident — When our client was hit head on, he sustained serious injuries including various fractures in his neck, arms and leg. Senior Litigation attorney, Donald Dunn, took this case to arbitration and received a $2.75 million verdict for his client. The insurance company also received 1-million-dollar declaratory judgement them.
- $2,250,000 | Auto Accident & Wrongful Death — After our client was killed in a head on collision, the family hired attorney Gene Riddle. Our firm prepared to take this case to trail and advised the insurance company of our intentions. As a result, Riddle and Brantley secured a 2.25-million-dollar settlement for the family. This case has special significance to Gene Riddle because he knew the family personally. While we are never completely satisfied with the results in wrongful death cases, we strive to achieve justice for our client’s families.
- $1,000,000 | Auto Accident — In this case, attorneys Adam Smith and Gene Riddle represented a client with serious injuries. After signing the case, it became apparent that our client needed long term treatment. Therefore, we demanded that the defense settle this case for insurance limits, or we would file suit. We recognized that our client’s care required immediate funding and we did not want her to have to wait until her treatment had concluded. The insurance company agreed to tender the 1-million-dollar limits. Additionally, our attorneys negotiated medical bill reductions with some of the client’s providers.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Of course, case settlements and jury verdicts are just one measurement of our car accident attorneys’ success. We’re also humbled and honored by the words our clients use to describe their experience working with our attorneys and staff:
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” -Joseph P.
- “I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” –Christine W.
- “Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” –Tyronnie T.
- “They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.” -Tonya Taylor
- “It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.” – Colley
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
North Carolina Car Accident Lawyers Fighting for You
An auto accident can happen in the blink of an eye. Contact our North Carolina car accident attorneys today for a free consultation by calling 1-800-525-7111.
Our experienced car accident attorneys have handled thousands of car accident cases across the entire state. We know how to hold insurance companies and negligent drivers accountable and if you decide to hire us, we will fight aggressively to get you the maximum compensation possible.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced North Carolina car accident lawyer review your claim. We will help determine liability and advise you on your best legal options for seeking compensation.
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence and our car accident lawyers are ready to help.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, the Litigator Award, and other memberships, awards, and accolades, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.