Winston-Salem Car Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been hurt in a car, truck or motorcycle accident and believe someone else is responsible, you may be entitled to compensation. And you might be looking for a Winston-Salem car accident lawyer.
A Riddle & Brantley car accident attorney may be able to help.
With more than 225 years of combined legal experience, we’ve been serving clients in Winston-Salem and throughout North Carolina for decades. Managing partner Gene Riddle graduated from Wake Forest Law School in 1985.
For a FREE case review and consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111. You can also complete the form below if you would prefer.
The consultation is free and there is never any upfront cost or attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
“Winston-Salem has a special place in my heart. I attended law school at Wake Forest and I’m proud to fight for justice for residents of the Piedmont Triad.” -Gene Riddle
Justice for Winston-Salem
Winston-Salem is one of North Carolina’s largest cities and is growing rapidly. More than 250,000 people call the city home according to the US Census Bureau. Because of its hyphenated name, some refer to Winston-Salem as “the Dash.”
Winston-Salem is home to Wake Forest University, which relocated from Wake Forest, NC in 1956. The school is known for its top-tier academic programs and competitive basketball program.
The city is also located at the confluence of I-40, I-74 and I-285 and motor vehicle accidents are frequent. In 2017, more than 2,000 auto accidents resulted in injury in Winston-Salem, according to the Highway Safety Research Research Center at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Our car accident lawyers have experience representing victims in Winston-Salem and the surrounding area, including those with the following types of injuries:
- Soft tissue injury
- Broken bones including fractures and compound fractures
- Head and neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal injuries including organ damage and internal bleeding
- Emotional injury like PTSD
- Wrongful death
- And more…
If you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident and experienced any of these injuries, please contact us at 1-800-525-7111. We would love to see if we can help you get the justice you deserve.
Fighting for Justice for North Carolina
We’re proud of the case results we’ve obtained for clients in Winston-Salem and throughout the state of North Carolina. These results include:
- $5,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Surviving relatives turned to Riddle & Brantley for justice after four family members were killed in a tractor-trailer accident on a busy North Carolina highway. Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon tirelessly worked on the case, organizing a thorough crash scene investigation and filing suit. Prior to trial the insurance companies for two trucks involved agreed to mediation and a total settlement of $5.45 million was reached.
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident — Attorney Donald Dunn represented the victim of a serious car accident that resulted in multiple fractures to the neck, leg and arms. The case entered arbitration where Dunn obtained a $2,750,000 settlement for the client. This was followed by a $1,000,000 declarative judgment against one of the insurance companies involved.
- $1,000,000 | Motorcycle Accident — Managing partner Gene Riddle pursued justice for a passenger who suffered serious injuries after being thrown from a motorcycle that lost control in an S-curve. The client suffered brain injury, multiple fractures and memory loss. Prior to suit being filed, the case settled for the limits of insurance totaling $1,000,000.
The words of our clients are also a testament to the work we do pursuing justice for victims of car accidents in North Carolina. Here’s what one of them had to say about working with Riddle & Brantley:
“Riddle & Brantley has never left me behind.” -Michael B.
What We Can Do for Your Motor Vehicle Injury Claim
The consequences of car accidents can last a lifetime and pursuing your claim or lawsuit can be very complicated.
A Riddle & Brantley attorney with experience in Winston-Salem can handle all aspects of your auto accident injury claim or lawsuit, including:
- Interviewing witnesses
- Collecting evidence
- Overseeing crash scene investigation
- Hiring expert witnesses and accident reconstructionists
- Obtaining police and accident reports
- Filing required paperwork and claims forms
- Helping you prepare for official statements to law enforcement
- Negotiating with defense counsel and the insurance company
- Connecting you with appropriate medical care
- Helping set up affordable payment plans for your medical bills
- Setting up trusts for long-term care and treatment
- Court briefs and filings
- Conducting depositions
- Arbitration and/or mediation
When you hire a Riddle & Brantley auto accident attorney, he or she will not only represent you in your claim or lawsuit, but also lead a team of case managers, paralegals and investigators who are 100% committed to your success.
Justice Counts and we work tirelessly to get the justice and compensation our clients need and deserve.
Do you need a Winston-Salem car accident lawyer?
If you’ve been seriously hurt in a car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian or bicycle accident and are looking for a personal injury lawyer to represent you, Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our lawyer know the law in North Carolina and are very familiar with the Winston-Salem area. We’ve been serving accident victims in the Piedmont Triad for decades.
For a FREE case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below. There is no obligation, and no attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
At Riddle & Brantley, we believe Justice Counts and everyone is entitled to equal treatment under the law.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a free consultation. We would love to help if we can.