Experienced and Trusted Goldsboro Personal Injury Lawyers
Riddle & Brantley Goldsboro
601 N Spence Ave
Goldsboro, NC 27534
Phone: (910) 455-5599
Toll-Free: (800) 525-7111
Hours of Operation
Monday – 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Tuesday – 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Wednesday – 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Thursday – 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Friday – 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Saturday – 8:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Sunday – 8:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Mr. Riddle and Mr. Brantley help clients in cases involving personal injury, workers’ compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Attorney Riddle is a member of such prestigious organizations as Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, and Super Lawyers. He also maintains the highest rating from Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent.
Mr. Brantley is also a member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum and is recognized by the North Carolina State Bar as a Board-Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation.
The Goldsboro legal team also includes associates Donny Dunn and Adam Smith. Mr. Dunn is the firm’s senior litigator and has been involved in many trials, and handled thousands of injury cases. He represents victims in motorcycle wrecks, truck accidents, auto accidents and other cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, and class actions. His past settlements and judgments earned Riddle & Brantley invitations into a couple categories of the Litigator’s Award.
Learn more about our team here.
Cases We Handle in Goldsboro NC
Our Goldsboro personal injury lawyers handle all types of injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Sexual assault
- Product liability cases
- Dangerous drug cases
- Defective medical device claims
- Mesothelioma and asbestos exposure claims
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- VA disability claims and appeals
- Workplace accidents (workers’ compensation)
- Social Security disability
- Wrongful death
Many of our attorneys and staff have close family ties to the military and we are especially proud to serve those connected to Seymour Johnson Air Force Base in Goldsboro.
Our veterans benefits attorneys can help honorably discharged veterans fight for the VA benefits they need and deserve.
Our Involvement with the Goldsboro Community
At Riddle & Brantley, we care about the communities we serve, both locally and statewide.
- Educational efforts: We support several educational institutions in our area. We have contributed to or sponsored events at Wayne Community College. At Edgewood Community Developmental School at 1601 Peachtree Street in Goldsboro, we have sponsored beginning of school year drives.
- Civic & volunteer groups: We have also contributed to several area volunteer fire departments, the American Heart Association, Friends of the Park in Smithfield, and other groups.
- Helping the needy: We believe in helping those in need and are a supporter of the Community Soup Kitchen of Goldsboro, participating in a recent food drive through the North Carolina Association of Justice. We are a sponsor for the North Carolina Center for Economic Empowerment & Development, which helps provide housing to those in need. Riddle & Brantley’s last sponsorship was for the organization “Dancing with the Fayetteville Stars.”
- Animal groups: As avid animal lovers, we are contributors to Diamonds in the Ruff Canine Rescue. This group of volunteer dog lovers rescue, provide sanctuary, and ultimately re-home abandoned, stray, and neglected dogs. We have also contributed to Wayne County Humane Society at 104 S. Center Street in Goldsboro.
- Business groups: We are an A+ rated member of the Eastern North Carolina Better Business Bureau and have been an accredited business since 2002. Our association with the Better Business Bureau shows our commitment to making a good faith effort to make sure every client is satisfied with the services we provide.
- Military families: Eastern North Carolina has several military bases and we play a part in helping military families located here. We have served as a sponsor of the Wounded Warrior Project near Fort Bragg.
- Pro bono work: We have participated in the Call4All Program of the North Carolina Bar Association, which allows private attorneys to provide pro bono service to low-income persons in North Carolina. Advice is offered on one of the following areas of law: private landlord/tenant, public and subsidized housing, Medicaid, disability and non-disability issues in Social Security matters, consumer collections, employee rights, custody, guardianship, and simple estates. We have also performed pro bono legal work for the Goldsboro Family YMCA.
Goldsboro Legal Information
Personal injury cases are filed and tried at the District Court or Superior Court of North Carolina’s court system. Many cases are settled without the need for a trial, but we are prepared to go to court if a settlement cannot be reached. The Wayne County Courthouse is located at 224 E. Walnut St., Room 230, Goldsboro, NC.
Workers’ Compensation Information
Workers’ compensation hearings are often necessary to get benefits for an injured worker. Workers’ comp claims are handled by the North Carolina Industrial Commission. That agency resolves disputes related to an injury on the job, an illness acquired through work (occupational disease), or deaths at work.
Deputy Commissioner Hearings are held in various locations in eastern North Carolina, including Greenville, Williamston, Elizabeth City, Tarboro, Wilson, Benson, New Bern, Fayetteville, Burgaw, and Bolivia. The North Carolina Industrial Commission holds Full Commission Hearings in Raleigh at its offices at 430 N. Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC 27603.
Attorneys Chris Brantley and Adam Smith are NC Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation. This means they have been recognized by the North Carolina State Bar for their experience and competence handling these specific types of cases.
Social Security Disability Information
If you are seeking benefits through Social Security Disability, our legal team is ready to get to work for you. We can assist with the initial application or help you file an appeal if your SSD application for benefits has been denied. The Social Security Administration Office in Goldsboro is located at 915 West New Hope Road, Goldsboro, NC 27534.
Our disability team is led by Scott Scurfield, a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability. Scott and his team have helped hundreds of North Carolinians get the disability benefits they need and deserve.
Contact Us Today
The Goldsboro personal injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley stand ready to protect your rights. We genuinely care about each person we represent and are committed to providing the highest level of client services to you. Call us today at 1-800-525-7111 so we can talk to you about your case.
We are here to help you seek justice. Call now.