Charlotte Uber Accident Lawyer
Charlotte Uber Accident Lawyers Fighting for You
With an increasing number of people choosing rideshare options such as Uber and Lyft, the risk of car accidents and subsequent injuries for Uber and Lyft passengers has risen. Have you been injured in a Lyft or Uber accident in Charlotte? You may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries, and you may be searching for a Charlotte Uber accident lawyer.
Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our Uber accident lawyers have been serving clients in Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham and greater North Carolina for years. Our Goldsboro Uber accident attorneys serve clients in the eastern part of the state, as well. Riddle & Brantley handles cases involving assaults by Uber drivers and passengers, too.
Together, our attorneys have more than 220+ years of combined legal experience. We know how to navigate complex cases and fight tirelessly for our clients.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an Uber accident lawyer serving Charlotte NC, please call (704) 486-5824.
There are no upfront costs and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
To speak with an Uber accident attorney serving Charlotte today, please call (704) 486-5824 or complete the short form below.
Results for Lyft and Uber Accident Victims in North Carolina
Our attorneys have been fighting for North Carolinians injured in auto accidents since 1985. We’re serious about getting the justice our clients deserve and we’re proud of our record of settlements and judgments.
We recently handled a case in which a man suffered a serious back injury in an Uber accident, and ultimately negotiated more than $300,000 in total compensation from the insurance companies (see disclaimer below).
If you’ve been injured in an Uber or Lyft accident, please call (704) 486-5824 to speak with an experienced Uber accident lawyer serving Charlotte today.
The consultation is free and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Call (704) 486-5824 today and let’s review your case. We’ll listen to you, advise you on your legal options, and if you decide to hire us, we will fight tirelessly for your rights.
What to Do After an Uber or Lyft Accident
In the aftermath of an Uber accident, be sure to follow these tips in order to stay safe and protect your legal rights in the event you decide to seek compensation for your injuries.
- Call 911 — If you’ve been involved in an Uber or Lyft crash, call 911 immediately so law enforcement and medical personnel can get to the scene as quickly as possible.
- Seek medical attention — If you’ve been injured, seek immediate medical attention. Follow first responders’ instructions and go to the hospital immediately if necessary. Your safety is most important.
- Talk with the police officer — The law enforcement officer on the scene will make a report of the Uber accident and will want a statement from you. Be accurate and honest and remember that anything you say or do can be used against you.
- Report the accident to Uber or Lyft — Using the Uber or Lyft app, file a report with the rideshare company. These companies have their own insurance policies that may cover the driver and passenger(s) for any injuries sustained in the accident.
- Document the crash — Take photos of the crash scene, including any vehicle damage, skid marks, debris, etc. Also be sure to take photos of any injuries you’ve suffered. This evidence may be important later on if you decide to file an injury claim or lawsuit.
- Contact an Uber lawyer — If you’ve been injured in a Charlotte-area Uber or Lyft accident, contact an Uber accident lawyer serving Charlotte for a consultation. These cases can be complex and an experienced attorney can help you navigate the system.
There is absolutely no obligation and we only get paid if we recover financial compensation for you.
Those injured due to another’s negligence deserve justice and our Uber and Lyft car accident attorneys would love to help you if we can.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
-Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
Call (704) 486-5824 today and let’s review your case.
Justice Counts for victims of Uber and Lyft car accidents in Charlotte and throughout North Carolina. Don’t gamble with the justice and compensation you need and deserve. Please call us today.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.