Burlington Car Accident Lawyer
If you’re looking for a Burlington car accident lawyer, Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our experienced North Carolina car accident attorneys have been fighting for justice for injury victims since 1985, and we’re proud of the results we’ve delivered.
We represent victims injured in:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber / Lyft accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Construction worker and vehicle accidents
- Auto accidents occurring on the job
- And more…
Our auto accident lawyers have experience helping clients in Burlington and we would love to see if we can assist with your injury claim or lawsuit.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case.
Some of our recent case results include:
- $840,000 | Auto Accident / Wrongful Death | Settlement — When a tractor-trailer allegedly failed to stop at a red light, a 16-year old driver was killed. After liability was contested by the Plaintiff, a subsequent accident investigation indicated that the Plaintiff had run the red light, and attorney Gene Riddle settled the case for $840,000 in total compensation.
- $1 Million | Motorcycle Accident | Settlement — Managing partner Gene Riddle represented a client who was thrown from his motorcycle after being hit by a vehicle that turned in front of him. The other driver was criminally charged. Leading settlement negotiations for the victim, Riddle obtained a settlement of $1,000,000 with the insurance company, representing the limits of the policy in question.
- $750,000 | Auto Accident | Settlement — Managing partner Gene Riddle and attorney Adam Smith fought for justice for a client who was seriously injured in an accident with a landscaping truck. After the landscaping company’s insurance carrier refused to enter settlement discussions, Riddle and Smith filed suit against the driver and the company. The insurance company dropped its opposition and entered settlement discussions, where it agreed to a $750,000 settlement.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For more case results, please see our settlements and judgments page.
Justice for Burlington NC
Burlington is located between Greensboro and Durham along the busy I-40 interstate. That traffic along with a steadily growing population means auto accidents are unfortunately frequent.
8 people died in Burlington motor vehicle accidents in 2017 alone.
“We are committed to justice for the people of Burlington and all North Carolina.” -Gene Riddle
Together, Riddle & Brantley attorneys have more than 225 years of combined experience.
For auto accidents occurring while on the job, we have two Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law that can assist. These attorneys are recognized by the North Carolina State Bar Association for their proficiency in workers’ compensation law.
Managing partner Gene Riddle and attorney Jonathan Smith are members of Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Million Dollar Advocates Forum, representing trial attorney who have won significant verdicts. Partner Christopher Brantley is a member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum, as well (see disclaimer below).
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.
For a FREE case review with a Riddle & Brantley auto injury lawyer, please call 1-800-525-7111. Our attorneys have experience with cases in Burlington and the surrounding area and would be happy to help.
You can also complete the form below if you prefer.
If you decide to hire us, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case and get you financial compensation.
What Our Clients Say
Our experience isn’t the only thing that matters, however. We’re also proud of our client reviews. Here’s what just a few Riddle & Brantley clients have to say about working with us:
“I came to Riddle & Brantley looking for justice. From step one to finish, they were 100% helpful. I would recommend anyone, friends or family, to use Riddle & Brantley.”
“I appreciate the individual attention and concentrated guidance through the process … I am very satisfied with how my case was handled.”
“I was treated professionally and with respect … They fought hard for me and were always caring and helpful whenever I had concerns or questions.”
What can a car accident lawyer do for me?
An auto accident attorney with Riddle & Brantley can handle all aspects of your claim or lawsuit if you’ve been injured in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident.
Our lawyers have experience working in Burlington and across North Carolina, and can manage the entire case from start to finish, including:
- Accident investigation
- Reconstruction by expert witnesses
- Interviewing witnesses
- Obtaining the police report
- Preparing you for official statements
- Communicating with law enforcement and other authorities
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Filing court documents and legal briefs
- Conducting depositions
- Pre-trial settlement negotiations
- And more…
Our attorneys, case managers and paralegals can even assist you with your recovery by arranging for appropriate medical care and helping arrange medical bill payment plans that work for you and your family.
We have four convenient offices in North Carolina and if you prefer, we can even come to you.
We also have bilingual interpreters on staff for Spanish-speaking clients.
Injured in a Burlington car accident?
If you’ve been hurt in a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian accident in Burlington or surrounding North Carolina, the car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley would love to help.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below. We respond to calls and emails after hours and on weekends and would love to see if we can help you get the justice you deserve.
If your injury was caused by another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to significant compensation.
For the best possible case result, a car accident lawyer with experience in Burlington may be able to help.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation today.