High Point Disability Lawyer
Are you looking for a High Point disability lawyer? If you’ve suffered disability, a North Carolina disability attorney at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help you get the benefits you need and deserve.
For a FREE consultation with a disability lawyer experienced helping clients in High Point and elsewhere in the Piedmont Triad, call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the fast and easy online form if you prefer.
Our 12 attorneys have been fighting for justice for North Carolinians — including those in High Point — for more than three decades, and together we have more than 225 years of combined legal experience.
“People with disabilities in North Carolina deserve justice. We would love to help you if we can.”
-Gene Riddle, founding and managing partner
If you decide to hire us to represent you in your Social Security disability case, there are no upfront costs and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case.
It’s that simple.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk.
High Point and the Piedmont Triad are close to our hearts. Our founding partner, Gene Riddle, earned his law degree from the Wake Forest University School of Law in 1985 and has practiced in North Carolina ever since.
We believe in seeking justice for clients in High Point and would love to help you get the SSD or SSDI benefits you need and deserve.
Compassionate Attorneys that Fight for You
The impact of disability on you and your loved ones can be life-changing. In addition to the emotional stress that often comes with disability, there are often financial challenges.
Social Security disability benefits can help, and a Board-Certified Specialist in SSD can help improve the chances that you receive a favorable decision from the Social Security Administration (SSA).
A Riddle & Brantley attorney with experience helping clients in High Point and the Piedmont Triad can help manage all aspects of your case, including:
- Filing the initial disability claim
- Filing a Request for Reconsideration if your SSD or SSDI claim has been denied
- Representing you at a hearing with an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- Cross-examining witnesses at your hearing
- Obtaining necessary medical records and evaluation forms helpful in proving the extent of your disability
- Helping arrange an assessment by an unbiased doctor
- Requesting an appeal before the Appeals Council of an unfavorable decision by the ALJ
- Filing a lawsuit in federal district court if necessary
- And much, much more…
Filing a claim for or appealing for disability benefits can be stressful, time-consuming and complex. A Riddle & Brantley disability attorney with experience in High Point NC can help.
“Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.”
We are happy to review your case and advise you on your best legal options.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation. The case review is 100% confidential and if you decide to hire us, there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case — and you receive disability benefits.
You don’t have to do this alone. We understand what you’re going through.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below for a free consultation.
Why Riddle & Brantley?
The Riddle & Brantley Social Security disability team is led by Scott Scurfield, an experienced disability attorney and Board-Certified Specialist in this area of law.
As a Specialist, Scurfield is recognized by the NC State Bar for his experience and competence helping clients seek Social Security disability benefits. He has passed a rigorous exam and shown significant experience handling these cases.
“A Specialist in disability cases can improve your chances of receiving a favorable decision because they know the system.”
-Scott Scurfield, Riddle & Brantley attorney and Board-Certified Specialist in SSD law
To speak with a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability today, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
We have experience helping clients in High Point and would love to help you if we can.
As always, there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive disability benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today.
Do You Qualify for Disability Benefits?
A disability attorney with experience in High Point can help you determine whether or not you have a claim for SSD benefits. However, in general, the Social Security Administration strongly considers 5 important questions when evaluating your claim:
- Are you currently working? By SSA rules, you cannot be earning more than $1,180 per month in wages. Otherwise you are ineligible for disability benefits.
- Is your disability severe? The SSA must be able to determine that your condition is severe enough to interfere with your ability to work.
- Is your condition considered a “qualifying condition”? Certain conditions will automatically qualify you for disability benefits, provided you meet other criteria. This list of qualifying conditions can be viewed on the SSA website.
- Can you do the same work you’ve previously done? You must not be able to perform the same work you’ve engaged in for the last 15 years in order to qualify for Social Security disability benefits.
- Can you do another kind of work? The SSA will want to determine that you also cannot perform work of a different type.
Our Promise to You
There are no guarantees in any case, but if you decide to hire Riddle & Brantley to represent you in your disability claim or appeal, we will work tirelessly to help you get a favorable decision.
We pride ourselves on our excellent client service and strive to treat our clients like family.
When you hire a Riddle & Brantley disability attorney with experience in High Point, you’ll not only get a powerful advocate for your case, but also a team of paralegals and case managers dedicated to your success.
If you’re considering a High Point disability lawyer, you may want to call the North Carolina disability attorneys at Riddle & Brantley.
We believe Justice Counts and have been fighting for people with disabilities in North Carolina for more than three decades.
Call us today and let’s see if we can help. For a FREE consultation, call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk about your case.