Kinston Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Have you been hurt in a motorcycle accident in Kinston or surrounding North Carolina? If so, you may be entitled to compensation and a Kinston motorcycle accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley can help. For more than three decades, we’ve bene holding negligent parties and insurance companies accountable in motorcycle accidents.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced Kinston motorcycle accident lawyer, please call (252) 397-8624 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call (252) 397-8624 today and let’s review your motorcycle accident claim in the Kinston area. Those injured due to others’ negligence deserve justice and we would love to help you fight for the compensation you need and deserve.
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and even video conference, and we can even come directly to you if you prefer. However, no in-person meeting is required to get started on your case.
Out Kinston motorcycle accident attorneys also handle claims across the entire state of North Carolina, including in nearby Goldsboro, Greenville, Raleigh, Jacksonville, and Wilmington.
Consultations are available in our Kinston office by appointment only.
Please call (252) 397-8624 today for your free case review.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
–Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
“What can a Kinston motorcycle accident lawyer do for me?”
A Kinston motorcycle accident attorney at Riddle & Brantley can handle every detail of your injury claim, including but not limited to:
- Leading a comprehensive accident investigation
- Bringing in outside experts like accident reconstructionists
- Identifying and interviewing potential witnesses
- Obtaining the official police report
- Calculating damages
- Preparing you for statements to the insurance company
- Negotiating with the insurance company and defense counsel
- Connecting you with trusted medical providers
- Filing a lawsuit if necessary
- Conducting depositions
- Representing you in court hearings
- Representing you at trial
- Drafting and filing legal briefs and court documents
- Representing you in mediation and/or arbitration
- Helping negotiate for reduced medical bills
- Setting up trusts and guardianships for long-term care
- And much, much more…
Our goal is to get you the compensation you deserve and make the entire process as easy, stress-free, and convenient as possible for you and your loved ones.
You don’t have to go through this alone. Research shows that those who hire an injury lawyer receive 3.5 times more compensation on average than those who represent themselves.
Don’t wait — the longer you wait, the harder it may be to win your case and recover the compensation you deserve.
Please call (252) 397-8624 today to speak with a Kinston motorcycle accident lawyer.
The consultation is free and we will gladly advise you on your best available legal options. If you decide to hire us, we will fight aggressively to your right to justice and compensation.
Call (252) 397-8624 and let’s talk.
In the most serious cases resulting in long-term disability, our Kinston disability lawyers can help with claims and appeals to the Social Security Administration.
In tragic situations, our wrongful death lawyers can help seek justice on behalf of surviving family members, as well.
Recent Settlements and Verdicts
Since 1985, our Kinston motorcycle accident lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for accident victims (see disclaimer below). We’re proud of the results we’ve won for our clients, including:
- $300,000 — Our client was t-boned by a truck while riding a motorcycle and turning onto a busy North Carolina highway. He suffered extensive injuries, and we took the case and negotiated a $300,000 settlement on his behalf.
- $1,000,000 — Our client was a passenger on a motorcycle when she was thrown from the bike after the driver lost control in an S-curve. We investigated and determined the driver to be liable. Negotiating with the insurance company, we secured a $1,000,000 settlement for the victim, who suffered serious injuries including traumatic brain injury.
- $1,000,000 — A motorcycle rider was hit by a truck that ran a stop sign in Goldsboro. He was thrown 15 feet from the bike, suffering multiple fractures and extensive injuries. The other driver was criminally charged and we filed a civil claim, ultimately recovering $1,000,000 in total compensation for our injured client.
At Riddle & Brantley, we have a team of investigators on staff who can investigate your Kinston motorcycle accident and help determine liability. These investigators are retired law enforcement officers who can collect evidence, interview potential witnesses, and work with law enforcement to help strengthen your case.
In many cases, we’ll bring in outside experts such as accident reconstructionists to help further investigate and prove liability. In one recent case, we even subpoenaed traffic data from Google Maps to help us prove the defendant’s negligence.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE consultation with an experienced Kinston motorcycle accident lawyer, please call (252) 397-8624.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Please call (252) 397-8624 today and let’s review your Kinston motorcycle accident claim.
Justice Counts for victims of negligence in North Carolina and we would love to help you and your loved ones if we can.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.