Sanford Work Injury Lawyer
If you have been injured on the job in Sanford or surrounding North Carolina areas, you may be looking for a Sanford work injury lawyer. Riddle & Brantley’s workers’ compensation attorneys may be able to help.
For more than 30 years, Riddle & Brantley has been helping injured workers get the justice and compensation they deserve.
Our work injury lawyers handle cases throughout North Carolina and we have helped many injured workers in the Sanford area and throughout the Piedmont region.
The consultation is always free, and there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
For a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We have two Specialists on staff who have been recognized by the North Carolina Bar Association for their expertise and experience practicing workers’ comp law, and we would love to help you if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation and case review.
We are experienced helping clients in Sanford and elsewhere in the Piedmont and would love to talk with you about your case.
An Experienced Firm with Strong Results
We’re dedicated to fighting for justice for those who have suffered work injuries, and we’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for injured North Carolinians.
Recent settlements and judgments include:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation — Our client suffered a disabling head injury after falling from a platform while on the job. Three attorneys at Riddle & Brantley took the case and fought tirelessly for justice. In the end we were able to negotiate with the workers’ comp carrier for total compensation of $2.475 million, and helped set up two trusts and a guardianship for our client’s long-term care.
- $1,800,000 | Workers’ Comp & Truck Accident — Our client was driving a truck for work when he was hit head-on by another truck. He suffered extensive injuries including the loss of his left leg below the knee. Attorney Gene Riddle worked out settlements with both the workers’ comp carrier and the truck insurance company, for compensation totaling $1.8 million for our injured client.
- $725,000 | Workers’ Compensation — Attorney Gene Riddle represented an injured worker who suffered serious spinal cord and back injuries while on the job. After the workers’ compensation carrier denied our claim, we successfully argued our case in front of the North Carolina Industrial Commission and received a favorable decision. The case ultimately settled at a mediated conference for $725,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I am very pleased and satisfied with the way everything went.”
-Clyde A. Mann
Justice for Injured Workers in Sanford
Sanford is a city in Lee County, located in the central Piedmont area of North Carolina. It is flanked on each side by the mountain region of the west and the coastal area of the east. The population of Sanford is over 30,000 people. Sanford is known as one of the nation’s largest producers of brick and pottery products.
With a growing population and its location alongside US-1, US-501 and US-421, work injuries in Sanford are unfortunately common.
For a FREE consultation regarding your workers’ compensation claim, please call our injury attorneys at 800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below.
As always, there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call us at 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s see how we can help.
How Do Work Injury Claims Work in North Carolina?
North Carolina law requires most employers to purchase workers’ compensation insurance. This insurance provides benefits to workers who suffer work-related injuries or illnesses. An injury or illness is covered under workers’ compensation insurance if it took place in the “course and scope” of your employment.
Furthermore, although hard to define, you may be covered for an injury that occurs while you are on break or just on the employer’s premises.
It doesn’t matter what occupation or industry you work in, if you’ve been injured while at work, you may have a claim for compensation. Injuries occur at work, whether your job is in high tech, health care, hospitality, maintenance or any number of other industries.
Riddle & Brantley’s work injury lawyers have experience helping clients in the Sanford NC area and will assist you in all kinds of claims, including:
- Back injuries
- Hand injuries
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Severe brain injuries
- Amputation (loss of limbs)
- Crush injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries (such as carpel tunnel)
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss or tinnitus
- Breathing problems
- Disease due to chemical or substance exposure
- Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure
- Plus, many more…
Whether you have been injured in a work-related accident in Sanford or elsewhere in North Carolina, a Riddle & Brantley attorney can manage your case from start to finish. We want to make the process as seamless and carefree for our clients as possible so you can get back to the life you are accustomed to.
For a FREE consultation with one of our Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Comp law, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case.
No win, no fee!
Call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with our legal team.
What Can a Workers’ Comp Attorney Do for Me?
A work injury attorney at Riddle & Brantley can help you with all aspects of your injury claim or lawsuit, making sure nothing is overlooked. This may include making sure that:
- You don’t waive your legal rights or accept an unfair settlement with the insurance company
- Your employer and insurance carrier receive formal notice of your injury
- The North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC) receives Form 18 (notice of your workplace injury)
- Your injury report covers all of the injuries
- Your insurance company acknowledges your claim filed with the NCIC
- You don’t miss out on justice due to the Statute of Limitations or other critical deadlines
- You receive your disability payments on time
- Your compensation is calculated correctly
- Medical tests and any medications prescribed by your doctor are approved by the insurance company in a timely manner
- An unbiased doctor provides a credible second opinion
- You are not forced to accept a position created by your employer solely to avoid paying disability benefits
- You receive medical care through your employer’s insurance coverage
- Death benefits are paid should a family member die due to a work-related injury
- And much more…
Your Case Matters
Riddle & Brantley has the knowledge and experience to tackle complicated and high-value cases. At the same time, we have a great track record of building small and difficult cases that other law firms avoid into meaningful recoveries for an underserved population.
We are proud of our client-friendly approach.
We frequently respond to client calls and emails after hours and on weekends and even have Spanish-speaking staff available to help. If your injury has limited your mobility, we’ll even come to you.
We cannot guarantee we will recover injury benefits for you, but there are no upfront charges and you only pay attorney fees if we recover a settlement for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a Board-Certified Workers’ Comp Specialist today.
We will evaluate your case and help determine the best legal path forward in order to give you the best chance at recovering compensation for your work injury.
Please contact us at 1-800-525-7111 or complete the online form.
Let us see if we can.
If you’ve been injured at work in Sanford or elsewhere throughout the Piedmont, Justice Counts for you and your loved ones.
Call us today for a free consultation.