Henderson Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured on the job in Henderson? You may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits and you might be looking for a Henderson work injury lawyer to help with your claim.
The experienced workers’ compensation lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been helping clients in the Henderson area for decades and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Henderson, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ comp benefits.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced work injury lawyer handling claims in Henderson.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with … workers’ comp.”
–B. Fields, Riddle & Brantley client
Common Workplace Injuries
Workplace accidents can happen anytime, anywhere. If you’re injured while on the job, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation and our work injury lawyers serving Henderson can help.
In more than three decades serving injured North Carolina workers (including many in the Henderson area), we’ve helped clients who have suffered all types of accident injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Crush injuries
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss or tinnitus
- Paralysis and semi-paralysis
- Amputation (loss of limbs)
- Respiratory illnesses due to exposure to dangerous substances
- Cancer like mesothelioma due to exposure to toxins
- Wrongful death
- And many, many more…
Results for Injured North Carolina Workers
Our work injury lawyers serving Henderson have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and we’re proud of the settlements and judgments we’ve won on our deserving clients’ behalf, including:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Severe Head Injury — Attorney Gene Riddle, Chris Brantley and Jonathan Smith fought on behalf of an injured worker who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a fall while on the job. The injury resulted in paralysis. We ultimately were able to secure $2.475 million in total compensation from the workers’ comp carrier, and set up two trusts and a guardianship to ensure our client’s long-term care.
- $1,800,000 | Workers’ Comp & Truck Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice for a man who suffered serious injuries including the eventual loss of his lower left leg in a head-on truck accident while on the job. We secured settlements with both the workers’ comp carrier and the truck insurance company totaling $1.8 million in compensation.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Comp & Traumatic Brain Injury — Our client suffered a disabling head injury while scouting cell tower locations when a tree fell and struck him. Attorney Chris Brantley took the case and after obtaining a comprehensive life care plan, calculated the damages and secured $829,000 in total compensation from the workers’ comp carrier.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I was more than satisfied with the outcome of the workers’ compensation case that was settled and won on my behalf.”
–Linda M., Riddle & Brantley client
Injured on the job in the Henderson area?
If you’ve been injured while working, you may be entitled to compensation and one of our work injury lawyers with experience in the Henderson area can help.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced work injury lawyer serving injured workers in Henderson and surrounding NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Why Hire a Work Injury Lawyer Serving Henderson?
You aren’t required to hire an attorney when seeking workers’ comp benefits after a workplace injury. However, you can dramatically increase the chances that you receive the benefits you deserve when you let a work injury lawyer fight for you.
Employers and workers’ comp insurance companies will often go to great lengths to avoid paying workers’ compensation claims. There are many “tricks” they use to deny your claim or reduce the amount of your payments.
Riddle & Brantley’s work injury lawyers serving Henderson have been helping injured North Carolina workers for decades. We know the law in North Carolina and know how to hold employers and insurance companies accountable.
For a FREE, no-obligation case review by a workers’ compensation lawyer serving Henderson and surrounding NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation and case review.
You may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits and we would love to help you if we can.
Why Riddle & Brantley?
At Riddle & Brantley, our work injury law team is led by attorneys Chris Brantley and Adam Smith. Both Chris and Adam are Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law, which means they’ve been recognized by the NC State Bar for their competence and experience handling these specific types of cases.
“A Board-Certified Specialist can help improve the chances that you get the workers’ comp benefits you need and deserve.”
–Adam Smith, attorney and Board-Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation
For a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Specialist and work injury lawyer serving Henderson, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
We will review your case, advise you on your best legal options, and, if you decide to hire us, fight tirelessly for your right to the benefits you need and deserve.
Justice Counts for injured North Carolina workers and we would love to help you fight for justice and workers’ comp benefits if we can.