Winston-Salem Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck and tractor-trailer accidents can happen in seconds, but the impact can last a lifetime. If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, you may be looking for a Winston-Salem truck accident lawyer to help with your claim or lawsuit.
The truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have served clients in the Winston-Salem area for decades and we would love to help if we can.
There is never any obligation and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
“It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.”
-R. Colley, Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Truck Accident Injury Victims
In more than three decades serving injury victims in Winston-Salem and throughout North Carolina, our truck accident lawyers have secured many five, six and even seven-figure settlements and judgments on behalf of truck accident victims.
Recent wins include:
- $9,450,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Our firm fought for justice when a family of four was killed in a major tractor-trailer wreck on a busy NC highway. We organized a thorough investigation, hired expert witnesses and even subpoenaed data from Google Maps to prove liability. We filed multiple lawsuits and ultimately secured total compensation of more than $9 million for the surviving family.
- $2,000,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Our client succumbed to her injuries after a tragic accident involving an 18-wheeler tractor-trailer. We represented her two surviving sons in a wrongful death case, bringing in an outside expert to prove liability. Attorneys Gene Riddle and Jonathan Smith negotiated a total settlement of $2 million.
- $1,800,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle represented our client who suffered extensive injuries including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee following a head-on truck accident. Attorney Riddle negotiated with two separate insurance companies, and ultimately secured a total settlement of $1.8 million for the victim.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
There is no obligation and you’ll only pay attorney fees if we win your case and recover compensation for you.
You may be entitled to significant financial compensation if you’ve suffered injury due to another’s negligence. Don’t gamble with the justice you deserve.
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text or video conference, and we can even come to you if it’s more convenient. There is no in-person meeting necessary and the safety of our clients is our #1 priority.
We frequently respond to phone calls and emails after hours and on weekends, and also have bilingual interpreters on staff to assist our Spanish-speaking clients.
Common Truck Accident Injuries
In more than 30 years handling truck accident claims and lawsuits in Winston-Salem and throughout North Carolina, we’ve represented clients who have suffered all types of truck accident injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Severe cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Paralysis and semi-paralysis
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Back injuries
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Internal organ injuries
- Hand injuries
- And more…
We will review your case for free and advise you on your best legal options for pursuing compensation. There is no obligation and if you decide to hire us, you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Why Riddle & Brantley for Your Truck Accident Injury Case in Winston-Salem?
Our firm has served the people of Winston-Salem and the greater Triad for decades. Gene Riddle, our managing partner, graduated from law school at Wake Forest University in 1985 and is committed to justice for North Carolinians in the area.
Gene is an award-winning truck accident lawyer who has been recognized with membership in Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and Super Lawyers. He maintains a prestigious AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell and is also the recipient of the 2014 Litigator Award (see disclaimer below).
Gene Riddle and the attorneys at Riddle & Brantley have won numbers five, six and seven-figure settlements and judgments on behalf of truck accident victims in, including many in the greater Winston-Salem area.
“I have close ties to the Winston-Salem area and am proud to fight for justice for its residents.”
–Gene Riddle, managing partner and attorney, Riddle & Brantley
There is no obligation and you’ll only pay attorney fees if we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Justice Counts for victims of truck accidents in Winston-Salem and all North Carolina, and we would love to help you seek justice and compensation however we can.
Call us today and let’s talk.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.