Clayton Work Injury Lawyer
Have you suffered a work injury while on the job in the Clayton NC area? If so, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits and you might be looking for a Clayton work injury lawyer to help with your claim.
The experienced work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have served injured North Carolinians in the Clayton area for decades and we would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Clayton NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you’ll never pay any attorney fees unless we get you the workers’ comp benefits that you need and deserve for your Clayton-area work injury.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below for a free, no-obligation case review with a workers’ compensation lawyer serving Clayton.
We also serve clients in the greater Raleigh area, including Garner and Fuquay-Varina. Free consultations are available via phone, email, text and even video conference. If it’s more convenient we can even come to you.
We also have Spanish-speaking interpreters on staff, as well.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
Riddle & Brantley has helped thousands of injured North Carolina workers (including many in Clayton and greater Raleigh) since 1985, in all types of occupations and industries, including:
- Factory workers
- Truck drivers
- Warehouse workers
- Medical personnel like doctors and nurses
- Police and other law enforcement officers
- Office staff
- Utility workers
- Agricultural and farm workers
- Construction workers
- And many, many more…
Results for Injured North Carolina Workers
In more than three decades helping injured workers (including many in the Clayton area) get workers’ compensation benefits, we’re proud of our record of settlements and judgments.
Recent wins include:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Traumatic Brain Injury — Attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley and Jonathan Smith represented our client, a welder who was working and fell from a platform, suffering a disabling brain injury. In an extremely complicated case, we obtained a guardianship for family and established two trusts for long-term care, in addition to securing $2.475 million in total compensation. Our Spanish-speaking staff assisted the family throughout this manner.
- $1,800,000 | Workers’ Comp & Truck Accident — Our client was driving a truck for work when another truck hit him head on, ultimately resulting in serious injuries including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee. Attorney Gene Riddle worked out settlements with both the workers’ compensation carrier and the truck insurance company, totaling $1.8 million in compensation.
- $750,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Auto Accident — When our out-of-state client was injured in a major accident involving a landscaping truck, we filed a lawsuit seeking compensation for his injuries. We helped him win workers’ compensation benefits and ultimately settled the claim in mediation for $750,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with workers comp.”
–B. Fields, Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE consultation with a Riddle & Brantley workers’ compensation lawyer serving Clayton NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
The consultation is free, there is no obligation, and we don’t get paid unless we successfully obtain workers’ compensation benefits for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with a work injury lawyer serving Clayton and surrounding North Carolina.
Why Riddle & Brantley for your Clayton workers’ compensation case?
If you’re seeking workers’ compensation benefits for your workplace injury in the Clayton NC area, you may want to consider the experienced work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley.
We’ve been serving work injury victims throughout North Carolina — including many in the Clayton and greater Raleigh area — since 1985 and are committed to seeking justice for injured workers.
Our workers’ compensation law team is led by attorneys Chris Brantley and Adam Smith, both of whom are Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation. This means that they have been recognized by the NC State Bar for their expertise and experience handling work injury cases.
Attorney Chris Brantley is a member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which recognizes attorneys who have secured the most significant settlements, and attorney Adam Smith has been honored by Super Lawyers and earned the prestigious AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
For a FREE consultation with a North Carolina work injury lawyer serving Clayton, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
The consultation is free and we don’t get paid unless we get you the workers’ comp benefits you need and deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
–Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
We believe Justice Counts for all injured North Carolina workers. If you’ve been injured while on the job in Clayton or surrounding North Carolina, call to speak with one of our experienced work injury attorneys today.
We will review your case, advise you on your best legal options, and if you decide to hire us, we will fight tirelessly for your right to justice and workers’ compensation benefits.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.