Holly Springs Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured in a work accident? Are you looking for a Holly Springs work injury lawyer?
The attorneys at Riddle & Brantley have been helping injured workers in Holly Springs and throughout all of North Carolina for many years. We know the Holly Springs area and are committed to getting North Carolinians the justice they deserve.
Our workers’ comp lawyers have been representing injured workers for more than three decades, and we have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience.
We know the law in North Carolina and know what it takes to win the compensation our clients need to recover and reclaim their quality of life.
For a FREE consultation regarding your workers’ compensation claim, please call our injury attorneys at 1-800-525-7111.
The consultation is free, and there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation. Insurance companies have attorneys on their side.
Let Riddle & Brantley stand by you.
Workers’ Compensation in North Carolina
In the state of North Carolina, workers can file for workers’ compensation coverage after being injured in a workplace accident.
Worker’s compensation claims are supposed to allow workers to take the time off they need while still providing for their loved ones. However, insurance companies do not always make it easy to file these claims.
Work injury claims can be difficult to file, and employers’ insurance companies often deny claims.
If you’ve suffered a work injury, you may want to consider hiring a work injury lawyer with experience serving clients in Holly Springs.
We are ready to listen.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE legal consultation. We’ll listen to you, advise you on your legal options for a work injury claim, and if you decide to hire us we’ll go to work for you immediately.
Justice for Holly Springs, NC
The town of Holly Springs, NC is located almost exactly in the middle of the U.S. East Coast and in the heart of one of the fastest-growing regions. Holly Springs is part of Wake County in the Raleigh-Durham metro area, which frequently is referred to as the Research Triangle Region. Holly Springs is 20 miles from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport and a 2-hour drive to most North Carolina beaches.
“We have been representing injured workers in the Holly Springs area and throughout North Carolina for more than three decades and would love to help if we can.” -Gene Riddle
When looking for a worker’s compensation attorney in the Holly Springs area, we encourage you to give us a call.
Riddle & Brantley workers’ compensation lawyers provide North Carolina employees with workers’ comp claims assistance and work injury litigation services.
We have seen it all, and we know how to help. We even have two Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists on staff to assist with your claim.
Representing Injured Workers in All Industries
No matter what industry you work in, if you’ve been injured while at work, you may have a claim for compensation.
Riddle & Brantley workers’ compensation lawyers assist injured workers of all kinds, including:
- Truck drivers and transportation workers
- Construction workers
- Factory workers
- Warehouse workers
- Heavy equipment operators
- Law enforcement officers
- Paramedics and EMTs
- Other first responders
- Doctors, nurses and other medical professionals
- Utility workers
- Office personnel
- And many more…
Please call today for a FREE consultation. Our attorneys will review your case and advise you on your legal options. If for any reason we’re unable to help, we’ll do our best to connect you with someone who can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below to speak with our legal team.
We have experience handling cases in Holly Springs and the surrounding area and would love to help if we can.
If you have had a North Carolina worker’s compensation claim denied or need assistance in getting the most coverage possible, you may want help from a work injury lawyer in North Carolina who understands the law.
We want you to be confident you have come to the right place as well as make your experience as easy and stress-free for you as possible. We will handle your case from beginning to end, paying attention to every single detail.
Riddle & Brantley work injury lawyers can assist you in all kinds of claims, including those involving:
- Back injuries
- Hand injuries
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Severe brain injuries
- Amputation (loss of limbs)
- Crush injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries (such as carpel tunnel)
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss or tinnitus
- Respiratory problems
- Disease due to chemical or substance exposure
- Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure
- Plus, many more…
A work injury attorney at Riddle & Brantley can watch out for your legal rights and help make sure that:
- You don’t waive your legal rights or accept an unfair settlement
- Your employer and their insurance company receive formal notice of your injury
- The North Carolina Industrial commission (NCIC) receives Form 18 (notice of your workplace injury)
- Your injury report covers ALL of your workplace injuries
- You don’t miss out on justice due to the Statute of Limitations or other deadlines
- You receive your disability payments on time
- You receive the correct amount of compensation
- Tests and any medications prescribed by your doctor are approved in a timely manner
- An unbiased doctor provides a credible second opinion
- You are not forced to accept a different job created by your employer solely to avoid paying disability benefits
- And much more…
As advocates for injured workers, the attorneys at Riddle & Brantley know the workers’ compensation system well.
We even have two North Carolina State Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law. Chris Brantley and Adam Smith have had many years of experience handling workers’ compensation appeals. They have achieved distinction by meeting their educational requirements and passing a challenging and comprehensive exam to become Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law.
To speak with a Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, please call Riddle & Brantley at 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
The consultation is free and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
We have experience serving clients in Holly Springs, NC and would love to help fight for justice for you if we can.
“Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” -Tyronnie T.
Justice for Victims of Work Injuries in North Carolina
We are proud of the results we have obtained for injured workers in the Holly Springs area and across North Carolina. Some of our results include:
- $829,000 Settlement | Workers’ Compensation — Attorney Christopher Brantley represented a 50- year- old employee of a cellular tower company who was struck by a falling tree while in the woods while looking for locations to put cell towers. He suffered severe head injuries which left him with cognitive deficits, semi paralysis on his left side as well as fractures to his left leg. An extensive life care plan was put into place and future costs were analyzed. The client was awarded a total payout of 1.7 million.
- $750,000 Settlement | Workers’ Compensation — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith represented a man who suffered serious injuries in both legs requiring surgery when he was involved in a motor vehicle collision. After getting depositions from witnesses and medical providers and negotiating at mediation, the claim was settled for $750,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Have you suffered a work injury in Holly Springs?
If you’ve been injured while on the job, you may be looking for a work injury lawyer with experience in Holly Springs and Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our workers’ comp attorneys have nearly 200 years in combined legal experience and have been fighting for justice and compensation for injured North Carolinians for more than three decades.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the quick and easy form below.
There are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
We believe Justice Counts and ALL North Carolinians deserve justice.
Please call us today and let’s talk.
We would love to help you if we can.