What is the Average Motorcycle Accident Settlement?
Those injured in motorcycle accidents face serious damages, including medical bills, lost wages, loss of future income, emotional distress, and more. If you’ve been injured, you may be wondering, “What is the average settlement for a motorcycle accident?”
The reality is, there is no average settlement for a motorcycle accident. Every case is different, and any potential settlement will be based on the unique facts and circumstances of the specific case.
Many factors can influence the amount of compensation you may receive in a motorcycle accident settlement, including:
- Severity of injuries
- Medical treatment and rehabilitation
- Emotional and mental trauma
- Lost wages
- Loss of future income
Cases involving more serious injuries such as traumatic brain injury, amputation (loss of limbs), paralysis, or spinal cord injury, often result in larger settlements. The same is true of accidents that result in long-term disability, or those that require long-term care or rehabilitation.
An experienced motorcycle accident lawyer can help evaluate your claim and advise you on your best available legal options for seeking maximum compensation through a settlement or verdict.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your motorcycle accident injury claim.
Recent Motorcycle Accident Settlements
In more than 35 years fighting for motorcycle accident injury victims, Riddle & Brantley’s experienced personal injury lawyers have secured millions of dollars in compensation for our deserving clients (see disclaimer below).
Recent wins include:
- $1,000,000 — Our client was a passenger and was thrown from a motorcycle when the driver lost control in an S-curve. She suffered serious injuries and we later proved the driver was at fault in the accident. We negotiated a total settlement of $1,000,000 with the insurance company on behalf of the victim.
- $1,000,000 — Our client was thrown 15 feet from his motorcycle when he was hit by a vehicle that failed to stop. The defendant was charged in the accident. We filed a separate civil claim and secured $1,000,000 in a settlement with the insurance company, representing the limits of the policy in question.
- $300,000 — Our client suffered serious injuries when he was t-boned by a pickup truck while pulling onto the highway. We secured a $300,000 settlement through mediation, representing the limits of the insurance policy.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer in North Carolina handling motorcycle accident claims, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Our attorneys have more than 225 years of combined legal experience securing settlements in motorcycle accident cases in North Carolina. We know the law in North Carolina and know how to hold insurance companies and negligent drivers accountable.
Don’t gamble with your potential motorcycle accident settlement. Call us today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a free consultation with an experienced North Carolina motorcycle accident injury lawyer.
There are no upfront costs and we don’t get paid unless you do. There are no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
We handle cases throughout North Carolina, including in:
- New Bern
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you seek a motorcycle accident settlement or favorable verdict however we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk.