Wilson Work Injury Lawyer
lf you have been injured on the job in Wilson or surrounding North Carolina areas, you may be looking for a Wilson work injury lawyer.
Riddle & Brantley’s workers’ compensation attorneys may be able to help.
For more than 30 years we have been helping injured workers get the justice and compensation they deserve. Our work injury lawyers handle cases throughout the state, and we have helped many in the Wilson area.
The consultation is free, and there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
For a FREE consultation regarding your workers’ compensation claim, please call our injury attorneys at 800-525-7111 or fill out he short form below to speak to someone from our legal team.
“We’ve been helping clients in Wilson and greater North Carolina for more than three decades and would love to help you get justice.” -Gene Riddle
Justice for Wilson, North Carolina
Wilson, North Carolina is a fast-growing city located approximately 40 miles east of Raleigh, North Carolina. Wilson is served by the interchange of Interstate 95 and U.S. Route 264. Wilson’s population is over 50,000 people, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
A rapidly growing population and busy traffic mean that injuries on the job are unfortunately common.
It doesn’t matter what occupation or industry you work in, if you’ve been injured while at work, you may have a claim for compensation.
Common Work Injuries
Riddle & Brantley workers’ compensation lawyers will assist you in all kinds of claims, including:
- Back injuries
- Hand injuries
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Broken bones
- Severe brain injuries
- Amputation (loss of limbs)
- Crush injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries (such as carpel tunnel)
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Hand injuries
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss or tinnitus
- Breathing problems
- Disease due to chemical or substance exposure
- Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure
- Wrongful death
- Plus, many more…
For a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
There is never any upfront cost and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of collective legal experience and we’d love to help you get justice if we can.
Riddle & Brantley work injury lawyers help clients who have been injured working in all kinds of industries, including:
- Truck drivers
- Construction workers
- Factory workers
- Medical professionals including doctors and nurses
- Paramedics and EMTs
- Police officers and law enforcement personnel
- Warehouse workers
- Equipment operators
- Office personnel
- Agricultural workers
- State employees
- And many more…
For our military veterans, Riddle & Brantley also has veterans benefits attorneys available to help with filing disability claims with the VA.
We’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for our work injury clients, including:
- $2.47 Million | Workers’ Compensation — We represented an undocumented immigrant who suffered disabling injury in a fall while working as a welder. After setting up a guardianship for long-term care by his family, we completed several mediations and ultimately obtained a total settlement of $2,475,000. Attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley and Jonathan Smith handled the matter.
- $1.8 Million | Workers’ Compensation / Truck Accident — Our client was driving a truck for his employer when he was hit head-on. He suffered serious injuries including the eventual loss of a leg below the knee. Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice, ultimately securing a total settlement of $1,800,000.
- $500,000 | Workers’ Compensation / Auto Accident — Our client was working in a loading dock when he was hit by a tractor-trailer. His injuries were serious and required surgery. Attorneys Jonathan Smith and Christopher Brantley argued on his behalf, ultimately securing settlements totaling $500,000 through mediation and negotiation.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I will always be thankful because this settlement changed me and my family’s lives. Thank you for a job very professionally done.” -Linda B.
Whether you have been injured in a work-related accident in Wilson or elsewhere in North Carolina, a Riddle & Brantley lawyer will manage your case from start to finish. We want to make the process as seamless and carefree for our clients as possible so you can get back to the life you are accustomed to.
Our priority is to make the entire work injury claim process as easy and convenient as possible for you.
What can a work injury lawyer do for me?
A work injury attorney at Riddle & Brantley can help you with all aspects of your injury claim or lawsuit, making sure nothing is overlooked. This may include making sure that:
- You don’t waive your legal rights or accept an unfair settlement with the insurance company
- Your employer and insurance carrier receive formal notice of your injury
- The North Carolina Industrial commission (NCIC) receives Form 18 (notice of your workplace injury)
- Your injury report covers all of injuries
- Your insurance company acknowledges your claim filed with the NCIC
- You don’t miss out on justice due to the Statute of limitations or other critical deadlines
- Your case manager or insurance adjuster do not communicate inappropriately with doctors and medical staff
- You receive your disability wage loss payments on time
- Your compensation is calculated correctly
- Diagnostic testing and any medications prescribed by your doctor are approved by the insurance company in a timely manner
- An unbiased doctor provides a credible second opinion
- You are not forced to accept a position created by your employer solely to avoid paying disability benefits
- And much more…
Looking for a Wilson Work Injury Lawyer?
If you’ve been injured on the job, you may have a workers’ compensation claim and you may be entitled to significant compensation.
We believe that all injured workers deserve justice, and we’ve been fighting for victims in Wilson and throughout North Carolina since 1985.
Please give us a call at 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the online form for a free consultation. There is no obligation and talking to an attorney is free. We will be glad to speak with you and determine if you have a case.
If for any reason we’re not able to help, we will do our best to connect you with someone who can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with our legal team.
You don’t have to do this alone.