Riddle and Brantley Is Participating in Backpacks for Kids
Riddle & Brantley is participating in Backpacks for Kids again this year. Our law firm is sponsoring Eastern Wayne Elementary School for the 2017-2018 school year. Last year, our goal was to provide students with 200 backpacks full of school supplies and not only were we able to meet that goal, but we were able to exceed it. This year, we are hoping to do the same.
Eastern Wayne Elementary School’s enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is approximately 750 students. The students range in grade level from kindergarten up to fifth grade.
To learn more about Eastern Wayne Elementary School, visit their website.
How Can I Help Support Backpacks for Kids?
If you are looking for a back to school drive or other worthy charity to support, please consider supporting the students at Eastern Wayne Elementary School through Backpacks for Kids. We have included a supply list below. There is no need to pack the backpacks with the school supplies because we will do that in-house.
- Jumbo and regular size glue sticks
- 8-pack jumbo and 8-pack skinny crayons
- 24-pack crayons
- Scissors (Fiskars work best)
- Pencils (No. 2) (No mechanical pencils)
- Ink pens (Any colors but red)
- Elmer’s glue
- Single subject notebooks (Spiral bound, wide ruled)
- Marble composition notebook
- Notebook paper (Wide Ruled)
- Packs of computer paper
- Folders with pockets (Paper or vinyl)
- Box of Crayola washable markers
- Crayon pencil boxes
- 2-inch plain binders
- Divider pages with pockets
- Pencil bags
- Quart size Ziploc bags
- Gallon size Ziploc bags
- Snack size Ziploc bags
- Clorox wipes
- Paper towels (Single rolls)
- Large bottle of hand sanitizer
- Kindermat (Thin red and blue)
- Backpacks (Absolutely no wheels please)
- Multiplication cards
- Expo dry erase markers
- Anti-bacterial soap
Our firm’s office is serving as a drop off location. The address is Riddle & Brantley, LLP, 601 N. Spence Avenue, Goldsboro, North Carolina, 27534. The point person at our office for Backpacks for Kids is Kay Anderson. If you have any questions about donating, feel free to get in touch with Kay at (919) 432-1515.