Greensboro Wrongful Death Lawyer
Nothing can make up for the loss of a loved one. Nevertheless, if the death is due to another’s negligence, you deserve justice. If you’ve recently lost a loved one in the Greensboro area, you may be searching for a Greensboro wrongful death lawyer.
The experienced North Carolina wrongful death attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
With nearly 200 years of combined legal experience, our NC wrongful death lawyers have been serving clients in Greensboro and the Piedmont Triad for more than three decades. Managing partner Gene Riddle earned his Juris Doctorate from the Wake Forest University School of Law in nearby Winston-Salem, and we’re committed to seeking justice for North Carolinians residing in the Triad area.
We know the devastating impact the loss of a loved one can have, and seeking justice for those who have died due to the negligence of others is deeply personal for us.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced wrongful death lawyer serving clients in Greensboro, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us, there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and deliver justice for you and the deceased.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below for a free consultation.
“Nothing can make up for the loss of a loved one, but you and your family deserve justice.”
The loss of a loved one can be unbearable, but you don’t have to go through this alone.
We strive to treat every client like family and provide the best client service possible. We frequently respond to emails and phone calls on weekends and after hours, and we have Spanish-speaking interpreters available to assist if necessary.
A wrongful death lawyer serving clients in Greensboro can help manage your case every step of the way. Our goal is to make the entire process as stress-free and convenient as possible for you.
We’ve served hundreds of clients in wrongful death cases in North Carolina, including many in the Greensboro area and throughout the Triad. We’re proud of the words our clients use to describe their experience working with Riddle & Brantley:
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.”
Fighting for Justice for North Carolinians
In more than three decades serving North Carolina, including many clients in Greensboro, we’ve won many significant settlements and verdicts in wrongful death cases, including:
- $9,450,000 | Wrongful Death, Tractor-Trailer Accident — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon fought for justice for surviving family members of a family of four who were tragically killed in a major truck accident on a busy North Carolina highway. We organized a comprehensive crash scene investigation, brought in expert reconstructionists, and even subpoenaed traffic data from Google Maps to prove our case. After filing a lawsuit and engaging in extensive mediations, attorney Dixon ultimately recovered more than $9 million in compensation for the surviving family.
- $2,000,000 | Wrongful Death, Truck Accident — When our client ultimately succumbed to injuries sustained in a crash involving an 18-wheeler, attorneys Gene Riddle and Jonathan Smith took the case, fighting for justice for her surviving sons. We hired an expert witness to prove liability and the case was ultimately settled for $2 million in total compensation.
- $850,000 | Wrongful Death, Mesothelioma — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Christopher Brantley fought for justice for surviving relatives of a railroad welder who ultimately passed away from mesothelioma cancer after being exposed to asbestos on the job. We filed suit but the case was ultimately settled prior to trial for total compensation of $850,000.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For a FREE consultation with a wrongful death lawyer helping clients in Greensboro and throughout the Triad, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
The consultation is free and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
We understand what you’re going through and our compassionate wrongful death attorneys and staff would love to help you if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case. We will listen to you, advise you on your legal options, and if you decide to hire us, we will fight tirelessly for justice for you and your loved one.
If you’ve lost a loved one due to the negligence of another person or company, you may have a wrongful death case and an attorney experienced helping clients in Greensboro can help.
We have locations throughout North Carolina and offer consultations by appointment only at our office in Durham, and we can easily come to you if it’s more convenient.
Why Hire a Wrongful Death Attorney?
When you lose a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, nothing can make up for the loss. But in these cases involving negligence, a wrongful death lawyer with experience handling cases in Greensboro and the greater Triad can help seek justice for you and your family.
No one should have to go through this, but in the aftermath of these tragedies, the North Carolina wrongful death lawyers at Riddle & Brantley are ready to help.
For more than three decades, our attorneys have handled wrongful death cases involving all types of causes of death, including:
- Truck and tractor-trailer accidents
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Cancers due to exposure to dangerous substances and chemicals, such as mesothelioma caused by asbestos exposure
- Wrongful death resulting from falls
- Respiratory diseases contracted from exposure to dangerous chemicals and pollutants
- Defective medical devices, including breast implants, insulin pumps, and pacemakers
- Cancers and diseases caused by dangerous drugs, such as Zantac, Truvada, and Valsartan
- E-cigarette and vaping product associated lung injury (EVALI)
- Dangerous and defective products
- And more…
“What can a wrongful death lawyer do for my case?”
The process of seeking justice and compensation for the loss of a loved one can be complicated, time-consuming and stressful.
An experienced wrongful death lawyer serving clients in Greensboro and the Triad can help navigate all aspects of your case, including:
- Organizing a thorough investigation of the circumstances of the death
- Identifying and interviewing potential witnesses
- Collecting and preserving important evidence
- Hiring expert witness to help prove liability
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Filing a lawsuit
- Drafting and filing legal briefs and other court documents
- Conducting depositions
- Representing you in mediation and/or arbitration proceedings
- Arguing your case at trial before a jury
- And much, much more…
You don’t have to go through this alone. Our wrongful death lawyers know the law in North Carolina and are experienced fighting for justice for clients in Greensboro and throughout the state.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
For a FREE consultation with an experienced wrongful death attorney, please call 1-800-525-7111.
The consultation is free, there is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
We are honored to fight for justice for surviving family members of those lost due to another person or company’s negligence.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation and let’s review your case.