Lumberton Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you been involved in a truck accident in Lumberton? If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation, and you may be looking for a Lumberton truck accident lawyer to handle your case.
If so, the experienced North Carolina truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. Our truck accident lawyers have been serving clients in the greater Lumberton NC area for decades and we’re proud to fight for justice for injured North Carolinians.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Lumberton, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
Since 1985, our truck accident attorneys have been helping clients throughout southeastern North Carolina, including injury victims in Lumberton and surrounding cities like Laurinburg, Fayetteville and Wilmington.
We’re passionate about seeking justice for injured North Carolinians and we would love to help you however we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your truck accident injury case.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Justice For Lumberton
Lumberton is a city of roughly 20,000 people in southeastern North Carolina that is served by some of the busiest highways in the state. The Lumberton area is crisscrossed by I-95, I-74, US-74, NC-41, and NC-711.
According to the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT), there were 1,135 traffic accidents resulting in injury in Lumberton in 2019, and 13 of those crashes were fatal.
If you’ve been injured in a Lumberton-area truck or tractor-trailer accident, please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE case review by an experienced truck accident lawyer.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation for your injuries.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a free, no-obligation consultation and let’s review your case.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
“What can a truck accident lawyer do for me?”
Truck accident injury cases can be extremely complicated. Trucks and tractor-trailers (often called “big rigs” or 18-wheelers) are often large and heavy and can cause tremendous damage and serious injuries. In many cases, the crash scene is littered with evidence and there are many potential witnesses. Frequently, the insurance company and/or defense counsel will deny liability.
If you’ve been hurt in a truck accident due to someone else’s negligence, it is critical that the accident be investigated immediately and thoroughly.
A truck accident lawyer serving Lumberton NC can help oversee this kind of investigation and make sure that no stone is left unturned. At Riddle & Brantley, we even have our own team of investigators that can help collect and preserve important evidence, identify and interview potential witnesses, and prove liability in your case.
We also frequently bring in outside experts, such as crash scene reconstructionists and trucking safety authorities, to help prove liability and strengthen our clients’ cases. In one recent case, we even subpoenaed traffic data from Google Maps to prove our case.
At Riddle & Brantley, our truck accident lawyers have been serving the Lumberton area for decades and we can handle all aspects of your truck or tractor-trailer accident injury case from start to finish, including:
- Organizing a comprehensive crash scene investigation
- Collecting and preserving accident evidence
- Obtaining the official accident report from law enforcement
- Identifying and interviewing potential witnesses
- Referring you to appropriate and trusted medical providers
- Helping prepare you for statements to the insurance company
- Negotiating with the insurance company and/or defense counsel
- Hiring outside experts to investigate the circumstances of the accident
- Filing a lawsuit if necessary
- Conducting depositions
- Representing you in mediation and/or arbitration proceedings
- Preparing and filing important court documents
- Representing you at trial
- Establishing trusts to ensure long-term care
In cases involving injuries occurring while on the job, our Lumberton work injury lawyers can assist with your workers’ compensation claim. We also have Social Security disability lawyers available to help with claims related to long-term disability resulting from truck accidents.
In the most devastating and heartbreaking cases, Riddle & Brantley’s wrongful death attorneys can help pursue justice for surviving family members.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Lumberton NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your truck accident injury claim. You deserve justice and you may be entitled to compensation.
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text or video conference — no in-person meeting required.
Results for Truck Crash Injury Victims in North Carolina
In almost 35 years fighting for truck accident injury victims in NC (including many in the Lumberton area), our attorneys have secured many five, six and even seven-figure settlements and judgments on behalf of our deserving clients (see disclaimer below).
Recent wins include:
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — When a family was killed in a terrible truck accident on a busy NC highway, our attorneys fought for justice. Organizing a thorough investigation and proving liability, we filed multiple lawsuits and eventually negotiated more than $9 million in total compensation as part of separate settlements. Attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle represented surviving family members in the case.
- $2,000,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Jonathan Smith and Gene Riddle negotiated a total settlement of $2 million on behalf of surviving sons of an elderly woman who succumbed to injuries sustained in a serious accident with a tractor-trailer. We brought in outside experts to investigate and prove liability in the case.
- $1,800,000 | Truck Accident / Pedestrian Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle represented a woman who was struck by a cement truck while walking across a parking lot. We brought in an expert reconstructionist to prove liability in the case and ultimately negotiated a $1.8 million total settlement with the insurance company on behalf of our injured client.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
–Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident in the Lumberton area, please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE consultation.
The consultation is free and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your truck accident injury claim in the Lumberton NC area.
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you however we can.