Smithfield Car Accident Lawyer
When you’re injured in a car accident, Justice Counts. If you’ve been hurt in a Smithfield car accident, you deserve justice and may be entitled to compensation. You might be looking for a Smithfield car accident lawyer to help handle your case.
The experienced North Carolina car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving clients in Smithfield for more than three decades and we’re ready to help however we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer serving Smithfield NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short and fast form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE consultation with a car accident attorney handling cases in Smithfield. We will review your claim and advise you on your best available legal options. If you decide to hire us, we’ll fight aggressively for your right to justice and compensation.
“It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.”
–R. Colley, Riddle & Brantley client
In cases involving long-term disability suffered as a result of the accident, our Social Security disability lawyers can help with those claims, as well. We also have workers’ compensation lawyers on staff to help with claims related to car accidents occurring while on the job.
What to Do After a Car Accident
What you do in the immediate aftermath of a car accident can affect your long-term health and the strength of any potential injury claim or lawsuit.
If you’ve been involved in an auto accident in Smithfield or elsewhere in North Carolina, follow these tips:
- Seek Medical Attention — If you’ve been injured in an accident, seek medical attention right away. In addition to ensuring your health and safety, medical providers can provide important medical records that will be vital in any potential injury claim or lawsuit.
- Take Photos — Document the crash scene and any injuries with photographs. Take photos of the entire environment, including any vehicle or property damage, skid marks, debris, road markings, etc. Also take photos of any injuries you or other vehicle occupants have suffered.
- Talk with Law Enforcement — Be open and honest with the law enforcement officer(s) responding to the accident. Remember, the official accident report will be vital in pursuing any accident injury claim or lawsuit.
- Do NOT Give a Recorded Statement to an Insurance Company — In the immediate aftermath of an accident, the insurance company will attempt to get a recorded statement. Don’t give a statement until the accident has been investigated further and you’ve spoken with a car accident lawyer serving the Smithfield area.
- Talk with a Car Accident Lawyer — Hiring a car accident lawyer with experience in Smithfield can make all the difference in the outcome of your injury claim or lawsuit. Studies show that those who hire an injury attorney receive roughly 3.5 times more compensation on average than those who represent themselves.
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident in the Smithfield area, talk with the experienced car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Smithfield NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Justice Counts for those injured in car accidents due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve for injuries suffered in a Smithfield-area car accident.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a free, no-obligation case review with a car accident lawyers handling claims in Smithfield.
In addition to handling car accident claims in Smithfield, our auto accident lawyers also represent clients throughout North Carolina, including nearby Goldsboro, Wilson, Garner, Raleigh, Greenville, Fayetteville, Fuquay-Varina, and Kinston.
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and even video conference, and no in-person meeting is required to get started on your case.
Spanish-speaking interpreters are available for our clients’ convenience, as well.
Results for Injured Car Accident Victims in North Carolina
Our car accident attorneys serving Smithfield and greater NC have secured many significant judgments and settlements on behalf of injured North Carolinians, including (see disclaimer below):
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident — Our firm secured $2.75 million in total compensation for our deserving client after he suffered extensive injuries to his neck, arms, and legs in a serious auto crash. The settlement, negotiated through arbitration, was immediately followed by a separate $1 million declaratory judgment against the insurance company.
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle handled a heartbreaking case in which a family of four was killed in a terrible highway pileup outside Fayetteville. We investigated the accident, proved liability, and filed multiple lawsuits. Settlements were reached prior to trial, totaling $9.45 million in total compensation.
- $1,050,000 | Motorcycle Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle handled a case in which our client, a passenger, was thrown from a motorcycle when the driver lost control in an S-curve. She suffered traumatic brain injury among other serious injuries. We ultimately settled the claim for $1.05 million in total compensation, representing the limits of the policy in question.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer handling claims in Smithfield, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We will review your case and advise you on your best legal options. If for any reason we’re unable to help, we’ll do our best to connect you with a resource that can. That’s our promise to you.
Remember, we don’t get paid unless we recover compensation for you. It’s as simple as that.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below for a FREE, no-obligation consultation today.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.