Asheboro Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured in an accident in the Asheboro NC area? Was someone else’s negligence responsible? You may be entitled to compensation and you might be seeking an Asheboro personal injury lawyer.
The experienced North Carolina personal injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. We have more than 225 years of combined legal experience serving clients across the state, including many in the Asheboro area, and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer serving Asheboro NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and recover compensation for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free, no-obligation case review with a personal injury lawyer handling claims in Asheboro.
“They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.”
–Joseph P., Riddle & Brantley client
“What types of injury cases do you handle in the Asheboro area?”
In more than three decades serving injured North Carolinians (including many in the Asheboro NC area), we’ve handled all types of cases involving all kinds of accidents and injuries, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck and tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Moped accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Boating accidents
- Premises liability cases
- Injuries from dangerous consumer products
- Injuries from defective medical devices
- Dangerous drug injuries
- Cancer and disease due to exposure to toxic substances
- Wrongful death
- And more…
In cases in which you may be injured on the job, our workers’ compensation lawyers are available to help. We can also assist with Social Security disability claims if your injuries result in long-term disability.
In the most heartbreaking cases, our wrongful death attorneys are ready to assist surviving family members seek justice for the loss of their loved ones.
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text, and video conference and we can even come directly to you if you prefer. However, no in-person visit is required in order to get started on your case.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer serving Asheboro.
In addition to handling claims in Asheboro, we also serve injured clients throughout the state of North Carolina, including nearby Lexington, High Point, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Salisbury, and Burlington.
For a free case review and consultation with an injury attorney serving the Asheboro NC area, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We strive to treat every client like family and are proud of the words our valued clients use to describe their experience working with our attorneys and staff:
- “It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.” – Colley
- “They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.” –Tonya Taylor
- “I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” –Christine W
Results for Injured North Carolinians
Of course, the words of our clients are just one measure of our success. We’re also proud of the settlements and judgments we’ve obtained for injured clients — including many in the greater Asheboro area.
Recent wins include:
- $2.75 Million | Auto Accident — Our client suffered injuries to his neck, arms and legs and liability was denied. Attorney Donald Dunn took the case and negotiated a total settlement of $2.75 million through arbitration. The award was followed by a separate $1 million declaratory judgment against the insurance company.
- $3 Million | Nursing Home Negligence — Due to mishandled medical equipment, our client contracted Hepatitis B and later died of the disease. We filed suit against the nursing home and won a $3 million judgment in Superior Court on behalf of surviving loved ones.
- $1.5 Million | Severe Head Injury & Negligence — Our client suffered extensive injuries, including a severe head injury, after his employer cut a tree limb that accidentally fell on him. The employer did not have workers’ compensation insurance so award-winning attorney Gene Riddle filed a lawsuit against the employer, resulting in a $1.5 million judgment against the defendant (see disclaimer below).
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.”
–R. Colley, Riddle & Brantley client
Looking for an Asheboro personal injury lawyer?
If you’re seeking an Asheboro injury attorney, we encourage you to consider the personal injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley. We’ve been fighting for injured victims in the Asheboro area and greater North Carolina for decades and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with a personal injury attorney handling cases in Asheboro NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There are no upfront costs and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE, no-obligation case review with one of our experienced injury attorneys.
We will review your claim, advise you on your legal options, and if you decide to hire us, fight tirelessly on your behalf with the insurance companies and defense counsel.
We know the law in North Carolina and we deliver results.
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.