Burlington Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a truck accident in Burlington, North Carolina or elsewhere in the Piedmont Triad? If so, you may be entitled to compensation — and you might be looking for a Burlington truck accident lawyer.
The experienced truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and we’ve been representing injured victims of truck and tractor-trailer crashes since 1985.
Our managing partner, Gene Riddle, graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law in nearby Winston-Salem. We have close ties to the Burlington area and are proud to fight for justice for area residents and visitors.
Together, our truck accident lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in settlements and judgments for our clients, and we would love to help you seek justice.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer familiar with Burlington and the Piedmont Triad, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
We work on a contingency basis, so there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
“I graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law and the Piedmont Triad area is close to my heart. We’re proud to fight for justice for truck accident victims in the area.” -Gene Riddle
Truck Accident Injuries
The consequences of truck and tractor-trailer accidents can be serious and even life-threatening.
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you don’t have to go through this alone.
A Riddle & Brantley truck accident lawyer with experience in Burlington can manage all aspects of cases involving all kinds of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Loss of legs or arms (amputations)
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Memory loss
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Emotional injury like PTSD
- And more…
What to Do Immediately After a Truck Accident
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, the first and most important thing to do is to call 911 and seek emergency medical treatment for any injuries.
Not only is ensuring your health and safety important, but if you do decide to file an injury claim or lawsuit, your medical records will play a critical role in the case.
After seeking medical attention for any injuries, be sure to:
- Talk with a law enforcement officer on the scene. Be honest and accurate and remember that anything you say can and will be used against you.
- Talk with any potential witnesses and get their contact info.
- Take photographs of the crash scene, including all damage, debris and injuries.
- Do NOT give a statement to any insurance companies without first talking with an attorney.
- Contact an experienced truck accident lawyer.
We offer a free consultation and case review for victims of truck accidents.
To speak with a truck accident lawyer with experience in Burlington, call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
There is no obligation and no attorney fees unless we win your case.
Justice for Truck and Tractor-Trailer Accident Victims in North Carolina
We’ve been fighting for justice for truck accident victims in North Carolina for more than three decades, and we’re proud of the settlements and judgments we’ve obtained, including:
- $5.45 Million — A family of four was tragically killed in a terrible tractor-trailer accident on a North Carolina highway and attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon took the case and fought for justice for surviving family members. Riddle & Dixon organized a comprehensive accident investigation, filed a lawsuit and through mediation ultimately secured a total settlement of $5,450,000.
- $2 Million — Attorney Jonathan Smith negotiated a $2,000,000 settlement after a woman ultimately died as a result of a devastating accident in which a tractor-trailer pulled out in front of her vehicle. Smith represented the victim’s two children and the estate, assisted by managing partner Gene Riddle.
- $1.25 Million — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith represented an elderly woman who was seriously injured in a three-vehicle collision involving a truck. Our client suffered permanent impairment of one leg after spending ten days in the hospital and three weeks in a rehabilitation facility. Negotiating with three insurance carriers, Riddle and Smith ultimately secured a total settlement of $1,250,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Have you been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident?
Truck and tractor-trailer accidents can be devastating, and the consequences can last a lifetime. If you’ve been injured due to the negligence of someone else, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
If you’re searching for a Burlington truck accident lawyer, Riddle & Brantley’s injury attorneys may be able to help.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation and case review with a truck accident lawyer experienced handling cases in the greater Burlington area.
We will review your case and advise you on your legal options for a personal injury claim or lawsuit.
The consultation is free, and there is no attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Riddle & Brantley has been serving clients throughout North Carolina since 1985, and our truck accident attorneys have recovered millions for victims of truck and tractor-trailer crashes.
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.” -Tonya Taylor
You don’t have to go through this alone.
We believe Justice Counts and we will never stop fighting for North Carolinians injured due to the negligence of others.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below.