Carrboro Car Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a Carrboro-area motor vehicle accident, you may be searching for a Carrboro car accident lawyer.
The experienced North Carolina car accident lawyers at Riddle &Brantley may be able to help.
You are not required to hire a lawyer after a car accident that was not your fault. However, doing so can help you get the compensation you deserve, and avoid liability for the accident.
We are here to help however we can.
If you have been in a car accident call Riddle & Brantley at 800-525-7111 for a FREE no-obligation consultation or fill out the quick form below.
There are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win financial compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a car accident lawyer serving Carrboro NC today.
We serve clients injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber & Lyft accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Moped accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- And many more…
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
We believe Justice Counts and are committed to helping Carrboro-area residents pursue justice and compensation for injuries sustained in car accidents.
What to Do After a Car Accident
Getting into an accident is very stressful, especially when you are injured through no fault of your own. The aftermath can involve lengthy recovery and the financial burden of expensive medical bills. Emotional trauma can also prove challenging.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in the Carrboro area or elsewhere in North Carolina, protect your legal rights and don’t gamble with your potential compensation. We have convenient locations to serve you from Durham and Raleigh.
Here are 7 things to do after your car accident in order to preserve your legal rights and protect a potential injury claim:
- Stay calm. After a crash, remain calm. Do not get in an argument with the other drivers or make accusations. Cooperate with law enforcement and any other first responders who show up at the accident scene. Answer any questions from police honestly, but do not speculate or offer more information than what they ask you.
- Don’t ignore crash evidence. If possible, act quickly to gather evidence about what happened. Take photos of the crash scene, including damages to vehicles and their positions relative to each other. Remember to take photos of any injuries. Gather names and contact information from potential witnesses. Remember that evidence fades so it is important to gather what you can right away.
- Don’t decline medical care. Call 911 immediately after an accident and cooperate with all medical personnel who respond regardless of who called them. If it’s recommended that you go to the hospital, go. This is not only important for your safety and health, but doctors will also document your injuries.
- Notify your insurance company. Contact your car insurance company within 24 hours after a car accident. Do not admit fault or accept blame for the accident when talking to the company representatives. Do not give a written or recorded statement without talking to a lawyer first.
- Obtain the police report. If a police officer or state trooper responds to the accident, a report will be filed. Be sure to obtain a copy of the police report as soon as possible. This document may be helpful in seeking compensation for your injuries.
- Don’t accept a quick settlement. Shortly after the accident, the insurance company adjuster may offer you a check for your losses. You can be more than certain it is less than what you deserve. Do not accept a quick, low-ball settlement and do not sign anything presented by the insurance company until you’ve consulted with a car accident lawyer.
- Talk with a car accident lawyer helping clients in Carrboro and surrounding NC. If you have been injured in a car accident you could likely benefit from the assistance of an experienced personal injury lawyer. At the very least, a car accident attorney can review your case and advise you about what to expect and how to protect yourself. Remember, every case is unique but in most cases, a car accident lawyer with experience in Carrboro can help.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer serving clients in Carrboro, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with our experienced legal team today.
Car Accident Injuries
Our North Carolina lawyers are ready to serve clients in Carrboro NC and have experience handling cases involving all types of injuries, including:
- Broken Bones
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Spinal injuries
- Internal injuries
- Head injuries and concussions
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Amputations (loss of legs or arms)
- Emotional trauma including PTSD
- And many more…
Our Results for Injured North Carolinians
Riddle & Brantley car accident attorneys have been serving Carrboro and all North Carolina for more than three decades and we have more than 200 years of combined legal experience.
In that time, we’re proud to have secured many five, six and even seven-figure settlements and judgments, including:
- $9.45 Million | Car Accident, Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle represented surviving family of a family of four who were tragically killed in a major accident involving several tractor-trailer trucks. We brought in outside experts to determine liability and even subpoenaed Google Maps for traffic data to help prove our case. Ultimately, attorney Dixon negotiated more than $9 million in total compensation from multiple insurance carriers.
- $2.75 Million | Car Accident — Our client suffered extensive injuries including a fractured neck, leg and arms after being hit head-on in a car accident. Attorney Donald Dunn represented him and eventually secured $2.75 million in compensation through arbitration. This was followed by an additional $1 million declaratory judgment against the insurance company.
- $1.92 Million | Car Accident & Pedestrian Accident — Managing partner Gene Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins organized a comprehensive accident investigation after our client was allegedly hit by a cement truck while walking across a parking lot. The case was ultimately settled for $1,925,000 out of court.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Justice for Carrboro
Carrboro, North Carolina is a small town in Orange County. It is only a few minutes from Chapel Hill, 45 minutes from Greensboro, 15 minutes from Durham, and 30 minutes from Raleigh. Carrboro is filled with artisan restaurants, coffee shops, parks and craft galleries. The Farmer’s Market offers regional produce as well as handmade pottery and baskets.
Unfortunately, given its growing population, heavy commuter traffic and proximity to some of North Carolina’s busiest highways, I-40 and I-85, car accidents in Carrboro are increasingly common.
In fact, in 2018 the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) reported there were 128 non-fatal car accidents in Carrboro in which injuries were reported, and one accident which resulted in death.
Riddle & Brantley attorneys and staff have close ties to the Carrboro area. Managing partner Gene Riddle graduated from the University of North Carolina in nearby Chapel Hill in 1981. Both of his daughters attend UNC too.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer serving the Carrboro area, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
“We have close ties to the area and are proud to fight for car accident victims in Carrboro.”
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s discuss your case. You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
What Our Clients Say About Riddle & Brantley
- “Even though my settlement will not be a large one, I felt that you handled it as though it was a high dollar settlement. This means so much to me.” -G. Faress
- “Thank you for going above and beyond and working hard to meet the needs of your clients.” -The Dahyanna’s
- “Riddle & Brantley is a version of the Legal Dream Team.” -E. Ramos
Looking for a Carrboro car accident lawyer?
Let our experience serving injured North Carolinians work for you.
If you are in an accident, please act fast. After a car accident, important information can quickly get lost. Our North Carolina car accident attorneys are experienced handling cases in the Carrboro area, Chapel Hill and elsewhere throughout the state.
We understand what you’re going through and would love to help if we can.
Call Riddle & Brantley at 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
Remember, because we work on a contingency basis, we don’t get paid unless we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
You may think the insurance company will make everything better after an auto accident. Unfortunately, this is not often the case.
We will be glad to evaluate your unique situation and sit down and talk to you about your options.
Please call us today at 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a car accident lawyer serving clients in Carrboro NC and elsewhere in the Triangle.