Carrboro Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured on the job in Carrboro? You may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits and you may be searching for a Carrboro work injury lawyer to help with your claim.
The experienced North Carolina work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving injured workers in the Carrboro NC area for decades and we would love to help if we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Carrboro and the greater Triangle, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the fast and easy form below if you prefer.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ compensation benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your workers’ compensation claim in Carrboro.
“Our connection to the Carrboro-Chapel Hill area is personal and we are proud to serve injured workers in the area.”
-Gene Riddle, managing partner and attorney, Riddle & Brantley
Justice for Carrboro Workers
Since 1985, Riddle & Brantley’s workers’ compensation lawyers have been helping clients in the greater Carrboro area get the workers’ comp benefits they need and deserve.
We have handled all kinds of cases, including those involving various types of injuries such as:
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Head injuries including concussions
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries such as carpal tunnel
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Crush injuries
- Cancer due to exposure to dangerous chemicals
- Respiratory illnesses due to exposure to harmful substances
- Mental health disorders like PTSD
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we are successful at getting you the workers’ compensation benefits you need and deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
Our compassionate workers’ compensation lawyers with experience in Carrboro will listen to you, advise you on your best legal options, and if you decide to hire us we will fight tirelessly for your right to justice and compensation.
“They treated my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.”
–Joseph W., Riddle & Brantley client
Why Riddle & Brantley?
At Riddle & Brantley, our work injury lawyers are led by attorneys Chris Brantley and Adam Smith, both of whom are Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists. This means they have been recognized by the NC State Bar for their proficiency and experience handling workers’ comp claims.
Attorney Chris Brantley is a member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum and attorney Adam Smith is a member of Super Lawyers and has also earned the prestigious AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell (see disclaimer below). Managing partner, Gene Riddle, who also handles workers’ comp claims, is a member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, and Super Lawyers. He is the recipient of the 2014 Litigator Award and also has earned the AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell (see disclaimer below).
Together, our work injury lawyers have been serving Carrboro and the greater Triangle for more than 35 years and we’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for injured North Carolina workers, including:
- $2.475 Million | Workers’ Comp & Severe Head Injury — Attorneys Gene Riddle, Chris Brantley and Jonathan Smith represented an injured welder who suffered a disabling head injury after falling from a platform while on the job. We established two trusts for his long-term care, obtained a guardianship for the family, and through mediation secured total compensation of $2,475,000 for his injuries.
- $1.8 Million | Workers’ Compensation & Truck Accident — When our client eventually lost his left leg below the knee after a head-on collision while driving a work vehicle, attorney Gene Riddle took the case. Through extensive negotiation, Riddle ultimately secured nearly $2 million in total compensation from two insurance companies.
- $725,000 | Workers’ Comp & Spinal Cord Injury — Our client suffered a serious spinal cord injury while carrying heavy objects on the job. When his workers’ comp claim was originally denied, attorney Riddle took the case before the NCIC and obtained a favorable verdict, ultimately resulting in a mediated settlement totaling $725,000, including a provision for a Medicare Set Aside fund for future medical expenses.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
At Riddle & Brantley, we strive to treat every client like family. North Carolina is our home and we’re proud to fight for North Carolinians who have been injured on the job.
Workers’ compensation benefits can make a huge difference in the aftermath of a work injury. This money can be used to make up for lost wages, pay for expensive medical treatments, and help recover your quality of life.
If you have a Social Security disability claim in Carrboro, our disability attorneys handle those cases, as well.
Experienced Work Injury Lawyers Serving Carrboro and the Triangle
Our commitment to Carrboro, North Carolina is personal. Managing partner Gene Riddle attended the nearby University of North Carolina for undergraduate studies, and many of our attorneys and staff have close family connections to the area.
If you’ve been injured on the job, our work injury lawyers have experience serving clients in Carrboro and would love to help you if we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a workers’ compensation lawyer serving clients in Carrboro NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we successfully obtain workers’ compensation benefits for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with an experienced work injury attorney serving Carrboro clients.
You may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits and we would love to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Justice Counts for injured North Carolina workers.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.