Greenville Wrongful Death Lawyer
Have you lost a loved one due to another person or company’s negligence?
There is nothing that can make up for your loss, but you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation under the law. A wrongful death lawyer can help.
You may be looking for a wrongful death lawyer and Riddle & Brantley may be able to help you seek justice and compensation for your loss.
Our personal injury lawyers have been fighting for justice for North Carolinians for over three decades. We have experience serving clients in the Greenville area and would love to help you if we can.
There is no obligation and if you decide to hire us to represent you, you will only pay attorney fees if we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
Please call (252) 397-8620 or complete the short form below for a free consultation.
The loss of a loved one can be life-changing and traumatic. We understand what you’re going through and if your loss is due to another person or company’s negligence, we would love to help you fight for justice.
Common Causes of Wrongful Deaths
Our wrongful death lawyers help clients throughout North Carolina pursue justice for loved ones who have passed away due to all types of injuries and illnesses, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck and tractor-trailer accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle and moped accidents
- Slip and fall injuries
- Cancer associated with exposure to dangerous chemicals and substances
- Illness and injury associated with defective medical devices such as breast implants and hernia mesh
- Cancer caused by dangerous drugs such as Zantac, Truvada or Valsartan
- Mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure
- Injury associated with defective and dangerous consumer products (product liability cases)
- And many more…
If your loved one passed away due to any of these or another type of injury or illness caused by another’s negligence, our wrongful death lawyers may be able to help
The consultation is free and you’ll only pay attorney fees if we successfully recover financial compensation for your loss.
Please call Riddle & Brantley today at (252) 397-8620 for a free case review and consultation.
We have offices in Greenville and can offer in-person consultations by appointment only. If it’s more convenient, we can even come to you.
Why Choose Riddle & Brantley?
At Riddle & Brantley, we pride ourselves on treating our clients like family. When you hire us to represent you in your wrongful death case, you’ll not only be represented by a compassionate attorney, but you’ll also be supported by a team of case managers and paralegals dedicated to getting you justice.
In more than three decades serving North Carolinians, we have secured many five, six and even seven-figure settlements and judgments on behalf of those who have lost loved ones due to others’ negligence.
Our recent case results include:
- $9,450,000 | Wrongful Death, Tractor-Trailer Accident — Riddle & Brantley attorneys fought for justice for surviving loved ones of a family of four who were killed in a major tractor-trailer accident on a busy North Carolina highway. We led a comprehensive accident investigation, bringing in reconstruction experts and even subpoenaing traffic data from Google Maps to prove our case. In extensive mediations with multiple insurance companies, we secured more than $9 million for the surviving family members.
- $3,000,000 | Wrongful Death, Nursing Home Negligence — Our client contracted a disease due to improper handling of a medical device by nursing home staff and ultimately passed away as a result. Riddle & Brantley wrongful death attorneys took the case and investigated the circumstances of the accident, ultimately obtaining a $3 million judgment for the victim’s family in Superior Court.
- $2,000,000 | Wrongful Death, Car and Truck Accident — When a woman ultimately succumbed from injuries sustained in a car crash involving an 18-wheeler, we fought for justice for her surviving sons. We hired experts to prove liability in the case and ultimately were able to secure $2 million in total compensation and justice for the victim and her family.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Of course, our record of verdicts and settlements in wrongful death cases are just one measure of our success. We are also proud of the words our deserving clients use to describe their experience working with Riddle & Brantley attorneys and staff:
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.”
There is no obligation and the consultation is 100% free.
If we don’t successfully resolve your case and recover financial compensation for you, there are no attorney fees, either.
Wrongful Death Lawyers with Experience in Greenville, NC
Pursuing a wrongful death claim can be emotionally exhausting, complicated and time-consuming.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
We understand what you’re going through and have the compassion and experience to help you get the justice you and the deceased deserve.
An experienced wrongful death lawyer can help manage all aspects of your case, including:
- Investigating the circumstances of the accident, injury or illness and proving liability
- Hiring expert witnesses, including accident reconstruction experts in auto accident cases
- Identifying and interviewing potential witnesses
- Collecting and preserving important case evidence
- Gathering and evaluating important medical records
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Filing a lawsuit in district or federal court
- Obtaining sworn statements and conducting depositions
- Representing you in mediation and/or arbitration proceedings
- Drafting and filing legal briefs and other court documents
- Ensuring that you meet the Statute of Limitations and other important deadlines
- Arguing your case at trial before a judge or jury
- Engaging in pre-trial negotiations
- And much, much more…
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
We believe Justice Counts and are committed to holding whose negligence results in death accountable.
We fight tirelessly for surviving families and would love to help you get justice if we can.
Please call (252) 397-8620 for a free consultation and case review.