Jacksonville Boat Accident Lawyer
Looking for a boat accident lawyer?
If you’ve been injured in a boating accident in eastern North Carolina, you may be entitled to compensation if someone else is at fault. The experienced boat accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley would love to help.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced boat accident lawyer, please call (910) 455-5599 or complete the fast and easy form below.
Our boat accident lawyers have more than 220+ years of combined legal experience and are passionate about seeking justice for those who suffer injury as a result of others’ negligence.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a Riddle & Brantley boat accident lawyer, please call (910) 455-5599 today.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
–Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
Common Boat Accident Injuries
Our boating accident attorneys can handle cases involving all types of boat accident injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Back injuries
- Hand injuries
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Paralysis and semi-paralysis
- Emotional trauma like PTSD
- And more…
In the most heartbreaking cases, our wrongful death lawyers are ready to help fight for justice for loved ones lost in boating accidents due to someone else’s negligence.
In cases resulting in permanent disability, our disability attorneys can help with these claims and appeals, as well.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a boat accident lawyer, please call (910) 455-5599 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation, the consultation is free, and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for you.
Call (910) 455-5599 today and let’s review your boating accident injury claim.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Boat Accident Injury Victims in North Carolina
In more than three decades serving injury victims in Jacksonville and greater North Carolina, our boat accident lawyers have secured many settlements and judgments for injured victims and their loved ones.
Recent wins include:
$302,000 | Boat Accident — We fought for justice for a client who was injured in a serious boat accident. The NC Wildlife Resources Commission determined that the accident was caused by pilot error, and we sent a demand letter to the pilot’s insurance company. We ultimately secured $302,000 in total compensation as part of a negotiated settlement.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.”
–Tonya Taylor, Riddle & Brantley client
“What should I do after a boat accident?”
If you’ve been involved in a boating accident and you or someone else has been injured, here’s what you should do in order to protect yourself and your legal rights in the event you file an injury claim or lawsuit:
- Call 911 — If you’ve been involved in a boat accident and you or someone else is injured, call 911 immediately. Be honest and accurate with the responding law enforcement officer(s), and remember that anything you say can and will be used against you. The accident report from law enforcement may be important evidence that a boat accident lawyer can use in pursuing your claim or lawsuit.
- Seek medical attention — Seek immediate medical care for any injuries. Even if you don’t feel like you’re injured, you may be — and you should always follow the recommendation of emergency responders. Medical records will play an important role in any potential lawsuit or claim for boat accident injuries.
- Take photos of damage and any injuries — Take photos of the boat accident scene and any damage to the boat(s) or other property. Be sure to also take photos of any injuries you or other occupants suffered.
- Do not give a statement to the insurance company — The boat or homeowner’s insurance company may ask for a recorded statement. Do not give any statement to the insurance company before first talking with a Jacksonvill boat accident lawyer. Insurance companies will often go to great lengths to avoid paying an injuy claim and you need to be careful.
- Contact a boat accident lawyer — If you or a loved one has been injured in a boat accident, contact a boating accident lawyer immediately. Your attorney can review your case, advise you on your legal rights and, if necessary, help you file a claim or lawsuit.
Why hire a boat accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley?
Our team of boat accident lawyers knows the law in North Carolina, and we know the federal maritime laws that may apply to your accident.
These cases can be complex and we have a team of investigators on staff to assist in investigating your claim, collecting and preserving evidence, identifying and interviewing potential witnesses, and more. We also frequently bring in outside experts — such as accident reconstructionists and boating safety experts — to support our investigation and help prove liability.
Our boat accident lawyers have more than 220+ years of combined legal experience and are led by Gene Riddle, an award-winning injury lawyer who is recognized by Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, and The National Association of Distinguished Counsel. He maintains an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, their highest rating for attorneys, and received the 2014 Litigator Award (see disclaimer below).
We pride ourselves on offering excellent client service and strive to treat every client like family.
For a FREE consultation with a boat accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley, please call (910) 455-5599 today.
There is no cost for the consultation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Please call (910) 455-5599 today and let an experienced boat accident injury lawyer review your potential case.
Justice Counts for North Carolinians injured in boat accidents in the Jacksonville area due to the negligence of others.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.