Jacksonville, NC Distracted Driving Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured by a distracted driver?
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident due to someone else’s negligence involving distracted driving, you may be entitled to financial compensation and a Jacksonville distracted driving accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley can help.
Our Jacksonville injury attorneys have been fighting for injured North Carolinians for decades and we would love to help however we can. Put our more than 220+ years of combined legal experience to work.
The consultation is 100% free and you only pay attorney fees if we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
We believe Justice Counts for those injured in distracted driving accidents in Jacksonville.
“We’re committed to seeking justice for victims of distracted driving in Jacksonville and eastern North Carolina.”
–Gene Riddle, Jacksonville distracted driving accident lawyer
Distracted Driving By The Numbers
According to research reported by the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT), North Carolina is one of the worst states for distracted driving, and the problem is only getting worse.
2018 saw a significant increase in distracted driving as detailed in the numbers below.
North Carolina Distracted Driving (2018)
- 54,046 crashes involving distracted driving
- 121 fatalities involving distracted driving
- 24,178 injuries involving distracted driving
***REMEMBER: The drivers around you may not be paying attention. Always be aware of your surroundings.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you in your distracted driving injury case in Jacksonville.
Distracted Driving Settlements
In more than three decades serving clients in the Jacksonville area and greater NC, we have secured many settlements and judgments on behalf of injured North Carolinians, including:
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Our attorneys organized a crash scene investigation, subpoenaed evidence, and filed multiple lawsuits in pursuit of justice for a family of four killed in a horrific tractor-trailer accident near Fayetteville. Hired by surviving loved ones, we ultimately negotiated multiple settlements totaling more than $9 million in the case.
- $2,250,000 | Car Accident & Wrongful Death — A family connection led to Gene Riddle being hired to represent surviving loved ones after a young woman was tragically killed when a truck crossed the center line and hit her vehicle head-on. Gene brought in outside experts and advised defense counsel of his intent to file, and the insurance company agreed to mediation, where we negotiated a $2.25 million total settlement.
- $1,925,000 | Truck & Pedestrian Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle led a comprehensive investigation after a cement truck allegedly hit a woman walking across a parking lot. We hired outside experts to reconstruct the accident, and ultimately negotiated a more than $2 million settlement on the victim’s behalf.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Many of our attorneys and staff have close family ties to the Jacksonville area, and we’re proud to fight for justice for area residents and visitors.
Distracted Driving Accident Lawyers Ready to Fight for You
We would love to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve if you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence and distracted driving was involved.
We understand what you’re going through. You don’t have to do this alone. We are here to help.
Our Jacksonville distracted driving accident lawyer can advise you on your case and help you determine the best legal steps forward in pursuing justice.
In the most heartbreaking cases, a Jacksonville wrongful death attorney can help you and your loved ones get justice for the deceased. In cases involving work injuries or disability, we can also assist with workers’ compensation and disability claims, as well.
Experienced Jacksonville Distracted Driving Accident Lawyers
Jacksonville distracted driving attorney Gene Riddle is a member of multiple prestigious organizations recognizing excellence in the practice of law. Memberships include Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyer, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, and The National Trial Lawyers Top 100. He has also earned a top-tier AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell (see disclaimer below).
We’re proud of our service to injured North Carolinians in the Jacksonville NC area, and we’re humbled by the testimonials of our clients:
- “Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.” -David Howard
- “I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” -Christine W.
- “They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.” -Melissa C.
We have experience holding negligent drivers and insurance companies accountable in car accidents involving distracted driving in the Jacksonville, NC area, and we’d love to help however we can.
If for any reason we’re unable to help, we’ll do our best to connect you with a resource that can. That’s our promise to you.
Contact us today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a Jacksonville distracted driving accident lawyer.
Those injured by distracted driving and other negligence deserve justice. Let’s see how we can help you with your case.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.