Thomasville Truck Accident Lawyer
Injured in a Thomasville truck accident? If you’ve been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to financial compensation, and you may be searching for a Thomasville truck accident lawyer to represent you in your claim or lawsuit. The experienced North Carolina truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving Thomasville for decades and we’re ready to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Thomasville NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your truck accident injury claim in Thomasville. You may be entitled to compensation and you deserve justice.
Our attorneys have more than 225 years of combined legal experience and are led by Gene Riddle, an award-winning truck accident attorney who has been recognized by Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, and Super Lawyers, among other prestigious organizations (see disclaimer below).
“We’ve been fighting for truck accident injury victims in the Thomasville area and greater North Carolina for more than three decades. We believe Justice Counts.”
–Gene Riddle, managing partner and attorney, Riddle & Brantley
In more than three decades serving the people of North Carolina — including many clients in the Thomasville area — we’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for truck accident injury victims, including:
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — When a family of four was tragically killed in a crash involving multiple tractor-trailers on a busy NC interstate, attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle fought for justice for surviving loved ones. We investigated the accident and proved liability, filing several lawsuits and obtaining total compensation of more than $9.4 million in separate settlements.
- $2,000,000 | Tractor-Trailer Crash & Wrongful Death — We represented the two sons of a woman who died of injuries sustained in a tractor-trailer accident. We hired experts to prove liability and secured a $2 million total settlement in extensive negotiations. Attorneys Jonathan Smith and Gene Riddle handled the matter.
- $2,250,000 | Truck Accident — A young woman was killed instantly when a truck crossed the center line and hit her vehicle head-on. Attorney Gene Riddle took the case and partnered with attorney David Kirby at Kirby Edwards, leading a thorough investigation and advising defense counsel of his intent to file suit. We secured a total settlement of $2.25 million for surviving family members through mediation.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
Have you been hurt in a Thomasville truck accident? Our NC truck accident lawyers are available for a FREE consultation today: call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced truck accident lawyer serving Thomasville NC evaluate your claim and advise you on your best legal options.
Common Truck Accident Injuries
Trucks and tractor-trailers are large, heavy, and require long distances to slow down and come to a stop. Injuries suffered in truck accidents can be catastrophic.
In more than three decades handling truck accident cases in the Thomasville area and across North Carolina, Riddle & Brantley’s truck accident lawyers have represented clients who have sustained all types of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal bleeding and organ damage
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Paralysis and semi-paralysis
- Emotional injury like PTSD
In cases involving injuries suffered while on the job, our workers’ compensation attorneys can help with those claims, and in the event a disabling injury results from a truck accident, we have disability attorneys who can help you apply for those benefits.
In the most heartbreaking cases, our wrongful death attorneys are ready to help you seek justice for lost loved ones.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
–Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Thomasville NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced injury attorney at Riddle & Brantley review your claim. You may be entitled to compensation and you deserve justice.
Justice Counts for victims of injury suffered due to someone else’s negligence and we would love to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.