Kinston Disability Lawyer
You may want to consider a Kinston disability lawyer at Riddle & Brantley if you’re seeking approval for Social Security disability benefits.
Even if you’ve been previously denied, our Kinston disability lawyers can help improve the chances that you are approved for benefits.
Talk with a Board-Certified Social Security Disability Specialist today. Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless you are approved for disability payments.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s discuss your case.
Have you already applied for disability?
Even if you’ve already applied for disability benefits and been denied, Riddle & Brantley’s SSD lawyers may still be able to help.
According to recent research, just 34 percent of people who did not hire an attorney were ultimately approved for Social Security disability benefits. But 60 percent of people who did hire an attorney were approved for benefits.
Don’t take chances with your case.
Talk with a Kinston disability lawyer today. Our team is led by a Board-Certified Specialist who is recognized by the NC State Bar for his experience and competency in this special practice area.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation and case review today.
If you suffer from a disability and are unable to work, you deserve the benefits you are entitled to. We can review your case and advise you on your best legal options for pursuing a favorable decision from the Social Security Administration (SSA).
Please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below for a free case review with one of our Kinston Social Security disability attorneys.
Why Riddle & Brantley?
Riddle & Brantley has been helping North Carolinians with disabilities for more than three decades. Our disability attorneys are proud to serve Kinston, North Carolina and we have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience fighting for justice.
Don’t just take our word for it. Consider what others are saying about their experience working with the Riddle & Brantley law firm:
- “I never felt like just another client, but like family. They truly care and will handle your case with aggressive determination.” – D. Montague
- “I’ll highly recommend you to other people that need legal representation for disability matters.” – Gloria T.
- “To those people who are trying to get their disability, I hope they will look to Riddle & Brantley for help.” – B. Fields
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with disability.”
Our Kinston disability attorneys pride themselves on the excellent client service we strive to provide. We understand what you’re going through and work tirelessly to make the disability claims process as stress-free as possible for you.
For a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Specialist who can help with your disability case in Kinston or surrounding North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win and you receive disability benefits from the SSA.
No win, no fee!
Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below today. We would love to help if we can.
Kinston Disability Lawyers Who Care
The effects of disability can be life-changing. Social Security disability payments can be a huge source of relief for families struggling with the physical, emotional and financial effects of living with a disability.
Our disability lawyers have been serving Kinston for decades. We are compassionate and strive to listen, and to help however you and your loved ones however we can.
You don’t need to go through this alone.
Most first-time applicants are denied disability benefits, and we can help improve your chances at approval. No matter where you are in the process, please call us at 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with a Kinston disability attorney at Riddle & Brantley.
North Carolinians struggling with disability deserve justice.
If you decide to hire us, we are committed to seeking the benefits you need and deserve.
Will I Be Approved for Social Security Disability Benefits?
There are no guarantees when it comes to seeking SSD or SSDI benefits from the government, and the unfortunate reality is that most first-time applicants are denied.
Still, there are many things you can do to strengthen your case, and a Social Security disability lawyer can help.
These are just some of the questions the SSA considers when evaluating your claim for benefits:
- Are you earning income? The SSA will not consider approving SSD or SSDI benefits unless you are earning less than $1,180 in wages.
- How severe is your disability? The SSA will want to verify that your disability is severe enough to interfere with your ability to work.
- Is your disability included in the “Blue Book”? Certain conditions listed by the SSA can automatically qualify you for benefits, provided you meet certain other criteria. Learn more about qualifying disabilities on the SSA website.
- Can you do the same kind of work you’ve done before? In order to qualify for disability benefits, you will need to demonstrate that you cannot reasonably perform the work you’ve done in the past 15 years.
- Can you do another kind of work? The SSA will also want to determine that you cannot reasonably perform another type of work. This is called evaluating your “residual functioning capacity.”
Talk with a Kinston Disability Lawyer Today
Riddle & Brantley’s SSD attorneys have been serving the people of Kinston and surrounding North Carolina for decades.
For a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability law, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
There are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive Social Security disability benefits.
Talk with us today. Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.