Albemarle Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been hurt in a car accident? If someone else’s negligence resulted in your injuries, you may be entitled to compensation and you may be seeking an Albemarle car accident lawyer to help with your claim.
The experienced NC car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been representing injury victims in the Albemarle area for decades and we would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Albemarle NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and you only pay attorney fees if we are successful and you receive financial compensation for your injuries.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
-David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
“Why hire a car accident lawyer?”
Car accident cases can be time-consuming, complicated and frustrating. Liability must be proven, which can require a thorough investigation and, potentially, accident reconstruction. In North Carolina, you must overcome the burden of contributory negligence, which means that if you are just partly responsible for an accident, you are not entitled to compensation.
Fortunately, a car accident lawyer can handle all aspects of your car accident claim or lawsuit, including but not limited to:
- Investigating the accident, including hiring accident reconstructionists if necessary
- Hiring outside experts, such as authorities on truck safety regulations
- Identifying and interviewing potential witnesses
- Helping prepare you for official statements to the insurance company
- Negotiating with the insurance company and/or defense counsel
- Obtaining the official accident report from law enforcement
- Filing a lawsuit if necessary
- Writing and filing legal briefs and other important court documents
- Conducting depositions prior to trial
- Attending hearings on your behalf
- Arguing your case at trial
- Negotiating through mediation and/or arbitration
- Setting up trusts to ensure long-term care
- And much, much more…
Keep in mind that most car accident lawyers, like those at Riddle & Brantley, work on a contingency basis, so there are no upfront costs and you don’t pay any attorney fees unless you receive compensation.
Statistics show that by hiring a car accident lawyer, you can dramatically increase the chances that you receive greater compensation. According to recent research, those who did hire a personal injury attorney received, on average, 30 percent more than those who represented themselves.
That’s a significant difference. You don’t want to gamble with your potential compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer serving Albemarle and greater North Carolina.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below to talk with one of our experienced injury lawyers today. We know the Albemarle area and are ready to do what we can to ensure you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Results for North Carolina Car Accident Victims
In more than 30 years serving the people of North Carolina (including car accident victims in the Albemarle area), our attorneys have secured many significant settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients.
Recent wins include:
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident — Our client suffered serious injuries to his neck, arms and legs when involved in a major wreck. Attorney Donald Dunn at Riddle & Brantley took the case and negotiated a total settlement of $2.75 million through arbitration. This settlement was ultimately followed by a $1 million declaratory judgment against an insurance company involved in the case.
- $2,000, 000 | Car / Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Jonathan Smith and Gene Riddle negotiated a $2 million total settlement on behalf of surviving relatives after an older woman ultimately succumbed to injuries suffered in a major crash involving an 18-wheeler. We hired outside experts to prove liability in the case.
- $1,250,000 | Car Accident — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith fought for justice when an older woman suffered serious injuries in a 3-vehicle car accident. Our client spent 10 days in the hospital and suffered permanent impairment of her right leg. We negotiated a total settlement of $1.25 million including a Medicare Set Aside fund to protect our client’s future Medicare benefits.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
–Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a North Carolina car accident lawyer serving Albemarle, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE consultation and case review with one of our attorneys handling car, truck and other motor vehicle accident injury cases Albemarle.
Our team is led by Gene Riddle, an award-winning attorney who has been recognized by such organizations as Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, and Super Lawyers. He is the recipient of the 2014 Litigator Award and also maintains a prestigious AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell (see disclaimer below).
Together, our car accident attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience, and we’ve been serving clients in the Albemarle NC area for decades.
In addition to handling car accident claims and lawsuits in Albemarle, we also represent victims in greater North Carolina, including nearby Concord, Kannapolis and Monroe.
For a FREE consultation and case review with a car accident lawyer serving Albemarle, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
–Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
We believe Justice Counts for victims of car accidents in North Carolina and we would love to help you get the justice and compensation you need and deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case. We will listen to you, advise you on your legal options, and if you decide to hire us, we will fight tirelessly on your behalf.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.