Asheville Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in an auto accident? Is someone else responsible? If so, you may be entitled to compensation — and you may be looking for an Asheville car accident lawyer.
Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our attorneys have almost 200 years of collective legal experience fighting for injury victims in North Carolina. Our car, truck and motorcycle accident lawyers have experience in Asheville and are committed to seeking justice for our clients.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire Riddle & Brantley, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Riddle & Brantley represents victims of all kinds of auto accidents in the Asheville area and throughout North Carolina. We also handle pedestrian and bicycle accident cases.
Justice for Asheville and Western North Carolina
Managing partner Gene Riddle graduated from Wake Forest School of Law in 1985 and has been representing clients in western North Carolina and throughout the state ever since.
“Everyone deserves justice and that’s what we fight for every day.” -Gene Riddle
Asheville is the largest city in western North Carolina and the 12th most populous city in the state, with approximately 90,000 residents. The city is located in North Carolina’s beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, and the area is popular with outdoor enthusiasts. Asheville is also home to the Biltmore Estate — the nation’s largest private residence and the Guilded Age home of the Vanderbilt family.
I-40, I-240 and I-26 meet in Asheville and the area’s highways can be busy and dangerous. Roughly 5,000 annual crashes and 10 fatalities make Asheville one of the state’s least safe cities for motorists, bicyclists and pedestrians.
Our firm has handled thousands of auto accident cases for clients throughout North Carolina, including cases involving:
- Broken bones including compound fractures
- Cuts and scrapes
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Loss of limb(s)
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Internal organ injury
- Internal bleeding
- Wrongful death
If you’ve been injured in a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian accident in Asheville or the surrounding area, please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free case review.
The consequences of an auto accident can be devastating and last a lifetime.
Those hurt as a result of someone else’s negligence deserve justice.
If you’ve been injured due to the negligence of someone else, a Riddle & Brantley personal injury attorney can manage all aspects of your auto accident case, including:
- Interviewing witnesses
- Collecting crash scene evidence
- Organizing an accident investigation
- Hiring expert witnesses and reconstructionists
- Preparing you for official statements
- Communicating with law enforcement
- Filing injury claims
- Filing a workers’ compensation claim
- Connecting you with appropriate medical care
- Setting up affordable arrangements for medical bill payments
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Arbitration and mediation
- Court filings and briefs
- Setting up trusts for long-term care
We can even connect you with appropriate medical care and help make affordable arrangements for payment of your medical bills.
When you hire a Riddle & Brantley accident attorney, you’ll not only get a lawyer with experience representing car accident victims in Asheville, but you’ll also be supported by an entire staff of case managers, paralegals and investigators committed to your success.
Justice for Auto Accident Victims
We’re proud of the judgments and settlements we’ve won for our deserving clients. These include:
- $5,450,000 | Truck Accident — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon represented the surviving relatives of a family that was killed in a terrible tractor-trailer accident. After directing a comprehensive accident investigation that determined negligence on the part of two truck drivers and a pavement marking company, Riddle and Dixon filed suit and the parties agreed to mediation. Total compensation of $5.45 million was won for the victims’ family and separate litigation against the pavement marking company remains pending.
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident — Attorney Donald Dunn won a settlement of $2.75 million through arbitration after our client was seriously injured in a head-on motor vehicle accident that left him with neck, leg and arm injuries. This settlement was followed by a separate $1 million declarative judgment against the insurance company.
- $1,925,000 | Auto Accident & Pedestrian Injury — Our client was struck by a cement truck while walking across a parking lot. She suffered multiple broken bones and injuries to her arm and leg. Managing partner Gene Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins oversaw a thorough accident reconstruction and investigation, and ultimately settled the case for $1.925 million in compensation for the victim.
- $750,000 | Car Accident — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith represented a man who suffered disabling injuries to his legs in a major motor vehicle accident. After a thorough accident investigation and leading multiple depositions, the insurance company for the at-fault party agreed to mediation and Riddle and Smith won a $750,000 settlement for the victim.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
These case results are just one measure of our success, however. We’re also proud of the testimonials of our clients:
“Riddle and Brantley was extremely diligent in handling the case … I will always be thankful because this settlement changed me and my family’s lives. Thank you for a job very professionally done.”
“I came to Riddle & Brantley looking for justice. From step one to finish, they were 100% helpful.”
“They fought hard for me and were always caring and helpful whenever I had concerns or questions.”
-Clyde A. Mann
For a FREE consultation and case review, contact our car accident lawyers with experience in Asheville. Call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below.
There is no obligation and there are never any attorney fees unless we win your case.
Looking for an Asheville car accident lawyer?
If you’re searching for an Asheville car accident lawyer, the injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
We’ve been serving auto accident victims in Asheville and throughout North Carolina for more than three decades. Our personal injury, workers’ compensation and wrongful death attorneys together have nearly 200 years of legal experience.
We know the justice system in North Carolina and fight tirelessly for our deserving clients.
If you’ve been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation and we would love to see if we can help. We also represent clients injured in pedestrian, bicycle and Uber / Lyft accidents.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111. You can also complete the form below if you prefer.
Riddle & Brantley works on a contingency basis, which means there is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call us today at 1-800-525-7111.