(800)525-7111 Free Consultation

What type of workers’ compensation may I be entitled to if I’m injured on the job?

Riddle Brantley LLP   |  January 19, 2015   |  

Primarily covering medical expenses and lost wages, benefits are also extended for those who suffer from temporary/permanent total or partial disability. Death benefits may also be extended to family members who lost a loved one due to a fatal workplace accident or occupational illness. The benefits provided to injured workers are vast and comprehensive and should be discussed with an experienced workers’ compensation attorney or a specialist like Chris Brantley.