Gastonia Car Accident Lawyer
If you have been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident because of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to financial compensation — and you may be searching for a Gastonia car accident lawyer.
The auto accident attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Riddle & Brantley attorneys have been helping injury victims in Gastonia and throughout North Carolina since 1985. Our nine personal injury, workers’ compensation and wrongful death lawyers have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience.
We know North Carolina law, are familiar with the Gastonia area and relentless in our pursuit of justice for injured victims.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below. There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us for your case, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case.
In addition to car, truck and motorcycle accidents, we also have experience representing clients involved in bicycle, pedestrian and rideshare (such as Uber or Lyft) accidents.
Our Commitment to Gastonia
Gastonia is the largest city in Gaston county, North Carolina. It is the second largest satellite city in the Charlotte area as well as the 13th largest city in North Carolina. There are over 77,000 people living in Gastonia according to the US Census Bureau.
I-85, I-485, US-321 and US-74 run through and around Gastonia and the area is home to heavy traffic. Motor vehicle accidents are unfortunately common. In 2017 alone, 15 people were killed in auto accidents in Gastonia.
Riddle & Brantley managing partner Gene Riddle knows the area well. His family grew up in the greater Charlotte area and he’s been helping clients in Gastonia and the surrounding communities since graduating from Wake Forest School of Law in 1985.
“My family grew up in the greater Charlotte area and it’s a privilege to fight for justice for the area’s residents.” -Gene Riddle
For a free consultation, please call us at 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
There are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case.
How can a lawyer help with my injury claim?
Riddle & Brantley will begin our investigation into your accident immediately, so we can obtain witness testimony and collect important evidence. We have several former state troopers on call to assist in accident investigations, and will even bring in expert reconstructionists to evaluate the crash scene if necessary.
We handle all types of auto accidents and injuries in the Gastonia area and statewide, including those involving:
- Cuts, scrapes and abrasions
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Emotional injury such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
We have handled many accidents involving wrongful death, paralysis and loss of limbs. If you’ve been injured while on the job, we can also assist with your workers’ compensation claim.
We understand the significant amount of physical and emotional pain suffered and endured daily after a serious accident. We can also help you and your family plan medical treatment and payment of medical bills, and set up trusts for long-term care.
Riddle & Brantley lawyers will also handle negotiations with Medicare, Medicaid, and health insurance claims for reimbursement of payments made on your medical bills.
Contact us at 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation. We will review your case and determine if we are able to help. If for any reason we are unable to assist you, we will do our best to connect you with a lawyer or other resource who can. There is no obligation and the consultation is free.
Should you decide to hire us, there are no upfront costs an no attorney fees unless we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
Experience That Counts
Car accident injury cases can be complex, and a Riddle & Brantley injury attorney can handle every aspect of your claim or lawsuit, including:
- Interviewing witnesses
- Collecting evidence
- Accident investigation and reconstruction
- Hiring expert witnesses and reconstructionists
- Obtaining the police report
- Communicating with law enforcement and other authorities
- Filing claims paperwork
- Assisting with workers’ compensation claims
- Conducting depositions
- Filing court briefs and legal paperwork
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Arbitration and/or mediation
Our staff of attorneys, case managers, paralegals and investigators strive to do everything possible to make your injury claim or lawsuit as easy and stress-free as possible for you. We will manage your case from start to finish, paying attention to every detail.
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, for a free case review please call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the simple form below.
Our attorneys have extensive experience serving clients in Gastonia and throughout North Carolina. If you’re looking for a Gastonia car accident lawyer, we would love to help if we can.
Results for Car Accident Victims in Gastonia and North Carolina
We’re proud of our record of successful judgments and settlements for auto accident victims in North Carolina. We invite you to review our case results page, including the following recent outcomes:
- Truck Accident | $5,450,000 — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon fought tirelessly for justice for the surviving relatives of a family that was killed in a horrific tractor-trailer accident on a busy North Carolina highway. Following a thorough investigation, Riddle and Dixon filed suit and the parties agreed to mediation. Total compensation of $5.45 million was awarded to the surviving family, and litigation against another involved party remains pending.
- Car Accident | $2,750,000 — Attorney Donald Dunn represented a client who was seriously injured in a head-on motor vehicle accident. Through arbitration, Dunn recovered a settlement of $2.75 million for the injured client. A separate, declarative judgment against the insurance company was also made in the amount of $1 million.
- Motorcycle Accident | $1,000,000 — When a motorcycle rider was thrown 15 feet following a collision with another driver who made an illegal turn, he suffered serious injuries requiring multiple surgeries. Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice, ultimately securing a $1 million settlement with the at-fault party’s insurance company, representing the limits of the policy in question.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Injured in an auto accident?
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence in a car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian or bicycle accident, you may be searching for a Gastonia car accident lawyer.
A Riddle & Brantley injury attorney may be able to help.
You may have a case for a personal injury claim or lawsuit, and you may be entitled to compensation.
For more than three decades, we’ve been fighting for justice for thousands of North Carolinians, including many in Gastonia and the greater Charlotte area.
We know the law in North Carolian, and fight tirelessly for justice for our clients.
For a FREE case review and consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below. Our legal team will review your case and advise you on your legal options. If for any reason we’re unable to assist, we’ll do our best to put you in touch with someone who can.
Auto accidents are traumatic and the effects can last a lifetime.
You deserve justice, and we’d love to help you fight for it if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today.