Harrisburg Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence? You may be searching for a Harrisburg car accident lawyer to assist with your claim or lawsuit, and the North Carolina car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. Our injury attorneys have been serving clients in the Harrisburg area seek justice for decades and we’re ready to help however we can.
For more than three decades, our North Carolina car accident lawyers have been fighting for justice on behalf of clients in the greater Harrisburg NC area. We know the law in North Carolina and are experienced negotiating with insurance companies and defense counsel to try and get you the most compensation possible.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, don’t wait — the faster you contact an attorney the easier it may be to win your case and recover the compensation you need and deserve.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Harrisburg, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the convenient form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your car accident injury case.
In addition to serving Harrisburg-area car accident victims, we also handle all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Moped accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Boat accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- School bus accidents
- And many more…
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident and are seeking a Harrisburg car accident lawyer, consider the NC injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley.
We have a team of car accident lawyers, investigators, case managers and paralegals on staff and ready to assist however they can. In cases in which you are injured while on the job, our workers’ comp lawyers can help with your workers’ compensation claim, and in cases resulting in long-term disability, our Social Security disability attorneys are ready to assist, as well.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE and no-obligation consultation with an experienced NC car accident lawyer serving Harrisburg NC.
The consultation is free and there is no obligation. If for any reason we’re not able to help, we’ll do our best to connect you with a resource that can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today for your free case review. We will evaluate your case, advise you on your legal options and if you decide to hire us to represent you, we will fight aggressively on your behalf to get you the justice and compensation you deserve.
In addition to serving auto accident victims in Harrisburg, we also handle cases across North Carolina and greater Charlotte, including Concord, Kannapolis, Mint Hill, Matthews, Indian Trail, Huntersville and Davidson.
Free consultations with a car accident lawyer serving Harrisburg and greater Charlotte are available by phone, email, text and video conference, and there is no in-person meeting required in order to get started with your case.
What Our Clients Are Saying
We strive to treat every client like family and we’re proud of the words our valued clients use to describe their experience working with us:
- “Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” -Tyronnie T.
- “You showed concern and compassion for us as people.” -T & C Bynum
- “They went to battle for me … I don’t know where I would be without Riddle & Brantley.” -Gary B.
Of course, the words of our clients are just one measure of our success. We’re also proud of the results we’ve won on behalf of our injured clients and their loved ones, including:
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident — Our client was seriously injured in a car accident, resulting in fractures to his leg, arms and neck. Attorney Donald Dunn took the case and was able to negotiate a $2.75 million settlement through arbitration, which was immediately followed by a separate $1 million declaratory judgment against the insurance company.
- $1,900,000 | Truck & Pedestrian Accident — Our client was hit by a cement truck while walking across a parking lot. She suffered serious injuries. We investigated the accident and brought in an expert reconstructionist to prove liability, and ultimately secured $1.9 million in total compensation from the insurance company.
- $2,250,000 | Car Accident & Wrongful Death — Our client was a young woman who was killed instantly in a head-on collision when a truck crossed the center line going at an excessive rate of speed. We represented her surviving family members and aggressively pursued justice in the case. We partnered with attorney David Kirby of Kirby Edwards in investigating the case and advised defense counsel of our intent to file suit. The case settled at mediation for $2.25 million in total compensation.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
–Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE consultation with an experienced NC car accident lawyer serving Harrisburg and greater Charlotte, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
We will review your case and give you our best recommendation for pursuing a claim or lawsuit to seek compensation for your injuries.
Remember, because we work on a contingency basis, there are never any upfront costs and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your Harrisburg car accident claim.
You may be entitled to compensation and you deserve justice.
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you and your loved ones however we can.