Hickory Truck Accident Lawyer
When you’re involved in a major truck or tractor-trailer accident, your life can change instantly. You may be searching for a Hickory truck accident lawyer, and the North Carolina injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free case review and consultation.
You may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
Truck accidents in Hickory are not uncommon, especially as Hickory is located at the intersection of Interstate 40, US-321 and US-70.
Truck Accident Attorneys with Experience Handling Complex Cases
Since 1985, our attorneys have represented victims of accidents throughout North Carolina, including many in the Hickory area.
“We’ve been fighting for truck accident victims for decades and are proud to represent clients across North Carolina, including Hickory.” -Gene Riddle
Truck accident cases can be complicated and we have the expertise and staff necessary to manage truck accident claims and lawsuits from start to finish, including attorneys, accident investigators, case managers and paralegals.
We can assist with all aspects of your truck accident claim or lawsuit, including but not limited to:
- Crash scene investigation and accident reconstruction
- Hiring expert witnesses
- Collecting and preserving accident evidence
- Interviewing potential witnesses
- Obtaining the police report
- Preparing you for official statements to the insurance company
- Negotiating with the insurance company and defense counsel
- Referring you to appropriate medical care
- Preparing a lawsuit
- Filing a lawsuit
- Conducting depositions
- Writing and filing legal briefs and other court documents
- Representing you in mediation and/or arbitration proceedings
- Setting up trusts for long-term care if necessary
- And more…
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer familiar with Hickory, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and there are never any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk.
We will listen to you, outline your legal options, and advise you on your best path forward.
We would love to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve if we can.
Common Injuries in Truck Accidents
Our NC truck accident lawyers have extensive experience representing victims with all types of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Cuts and scrapes
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Loss of legs or arms (amputations)
- Paralysis and semi-paralysis
- Emotional injury like PTSD
- And more…
Our compassionate attorneys understand that the consequences of truck and tractor-trailer accidents can be life-changing and it is our goal to get our clients the justice and compensation they need and deserve.
If you’ve been injured in a Hickory-area truck accident, please call Riddle & Brantley at 1-800-525-7111.
We will review your case and advise you on your best legal options.
If you decide to hire us to represent you, there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s discuss your case.
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident while on the job, our Hickory work injury lawyers may be able to help, as well.
Results for Truck Crash Victims in North Carolina
Riddle & Brantley has represented North Carolinians injured in truck accidents for more than three decades and we are proud of the case results we’ve obtained for our deserving clients, including:
- $5,450,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — A family of four was tragically killed when they were rear-ended by a tractor-trailer on a busy interstate. Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon oversaw a comprehensive accident investigation and reconstruction, ultimately filing suit against multiple parties and negotiating a total settlement of more than $5 million. Separate litigation against another involved company remains pending.
- $2,000,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — We fought for justice for the surviving family of an older woman who ultimately succumbed to injuries suffered in a devastating tractor-trailer accident. We hired experts to prove liability and ultimately negotiated a $2 million settlement with the insurance companies.
- $750,000 | Truck Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle represented our client who was forced to retire early after a tractor-trailer accident re-aggravated a back injury. After filing a lawsuit, Riddle negotiated with the insurance company for the trucking company, ultimately securing $750,000 in total compensation.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Injured in a Hickory truck accident?
If you’ve been involved in a Hickory or western North Carolina truck accident, consider hiring the truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley.
Our attorneys have more than 225 years of combined legal experience and know the Hickory area well.
We fight tirelessly for our client and are committed to making the entire claim or lawsuit as stress-free and convenient as possible for you and your loved ones, so you can focus on recovery and regaining the quality of life you deserve.
If you’ve been injured in a Hickory truck or tractor-trailer accident, call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation with an injury attorney.
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.” -Tonya Taylor
We have the attorneys, staff, and resources necessary to manage your claim or lawsuit from start to finish.
At Riddle & Brantley, we say “Justice Counts” and we fight for it every day.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below for a free case review and consultation.
Remember: there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s discuss your case. We would love to help if we can.