Huntersville Wrongful Death Lawyer
Have you lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence? Nothing can make up for the loss of someone you love, but you can fight for justice. If you’ve lost a loved one due to another person or company’s negligence, you may be searching for a Huntersville wrongful death lawyer to help with your claim, and we may be able to help.
Since 1985, the wrongful death lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been helping those in the greater Huntersville area fight for justice on behalf of lost loved ones.
We understand that nothing can ever make the situation right, but we are committed to fighting tirelessly on behalf of our clients to get the justice they deserve.
For a FREE consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Huntersville, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and convenient form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation for your loss.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let our experienced NC wrongful death lawyers review your case in Huntersville.
Justice Counts for those who have lost loved ones due to others’ negligence and we are ready to help however we can.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
Types of Wrongful Death Cases We Handle
In more than 30 years serving the people of North Carolina, our wrongful death lawyers have handled cases involving all types of accidents due to others’ negligence, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Moped accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Boat accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Construction accidents
- Nursing home negligence
- Injury due to defective medical devices
- Injury due to dangerous consumer products
- Injury due to dangerous drugs
- Disease due to exposure to dangerous substances
- Mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure
- And many, many more…
To speak with a wrongful death lawyer handling cases in Huntersville and greater Charlotte today, please call 1-800-525-7111.
The consultation is free and 100% no-obligation and we don’t get paid unless we recover compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today for a free consultation with a wrongful death attorney handling claims in the Huntersville area. We would love to help you however we can.
Results for Surviving Loved Ones
Nothing can ever make up for the loss of a loved one, but in more than three decades serving grieving families, we’ve recovered millions of dollars in compensation for surviving family members (see disclaimer below), including:
- $9,450,000 | Wrongful Death / Truck Accident — A family of four lost their lives when they were involved in a major highway accident with multiple tractor-trailers. We investigated the accident, filed several lawsuits and recovered more than $9 million in separate settlements. The case was handled by attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle.
- $3,000,000 | Wrongful Death / Nursing Home Negligence — When medical equipment was mishandled by nursing home staff, our client contracted Hepatitis B, and eventually died of the disease. We filed a lawsuit on behalf of surviving family members and received a favorable judgment for $3 million in damages.
- $2,250,000 | Wrongful Death / Auto Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice on behalf of surviving family of a young woman who was killed instantly when a speeding truck crossed the center line and collided with her vehicle. We investigated the accident, assisted by attorney David Kirby of Kirby Edwards, and advised defense counsel of our intent to file a lawsuit. The case entered mediation, where we negotiated a total settlement of $2.25 million on behalf of our grieving clients.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.”
–Tonya Taylor, Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a wrongful death lawyer handling claims in Huntersville, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no cost for the case review and you won’t pay a dime in attorney costs unless we win your wrongful death claim and you receive compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation and case review with an experienced wrongful death lawyer serving Huntersville today.
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and even video conference and there is no in-person meeting required.
We believe Justice Counts for those who have lost loved ones due to negligence and we would love to help you fight for justice and compensation if we can.
“You showed concern and compassion for us as people.”
–T & C Bynum
Don’t wait — the longer you wait to contact a wrongful death attorney serving Huntersville, the harder it may be to win your case and get you the justice and compensation you deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your wrongful death claim. You may be entitled to compensation — and you and your lost loved one deserve justice.