Huntersville Personal Injury Lawyer
Is someone else’s negligence responsible for your accident? If you’ve been injured and believe someone else (or a company) is responsible, you may have a personal injury case — and may be entitled to financial compensation.
You’re probably considering a Huntersville personal injury lawyer.
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing victims of injury in Huntersville and throughout Mecklenburg County.
We handle claims and lawsuits for victims of accidents and injury including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Workplace injury and workers’ compensation claims
- Social Security Disability claims
- Product liability cases
- Dangerous drug injuries
- Defective medical device injuries
- Sexual assaults
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- and many more
We also represent clients in a variety of mass tort and class action cases. We are currently evaluating injury claims related to defective 3M earplugs for U.S. military, Roundup herbicide, Johnson & Johnson talcum powder, and prescription drugs containing valsartan.
If you’ve been injured and believe someone else is responsible, contact us for a FREE case review and consultation — please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
There is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case.
For a complete view of the types of cases we handle, please view our practice areas page.
Justice for Huntersville
Riddle & Brantley attorneys have been helping accident victims in Huntersville, Charlotte, and Mecklenburg County seek justice for decades. Our managing partner, Gene Riddle, earned his law degree from Wake Forest Law School in 1985 and our nine personal injury, workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability and wrongful death attorneys have more than 225 years of collective legal experience.
Our connection to Huntersville and Mecklenburg County is personal.
Managing partner Gene Riddle’s father and grandfather grew up in Mecklenburg County area and both worked at the nearby Cannon Mills textile factory in Kannapolis.
“We have close ties to Huntersville and Mecklenburg County and have been fighting for justice in the area for decades.” -Gene Riddle
Huntersville is the 17th largest municipality in North Carolina and is divided by I-77, one of North Carolina’s busiest interstates. Nearby to the south, traffic zooms around Charlotte on I-485. All this traffic and construction associated with booming population growth in the Charlotte metro area mean accidents and injuries occur frequently.
Why a personal injury lawyer with experience in Huntersville?
Injury claims and lawsuits can be stressful and time-consuming. Sometimes a case may even take years to work its way through the legal system.
From litigation to negotiation, mediation to arbitration and even trial, our personal injury attorneys will do everything we can to get you justice and compensation.
We can manage all aspects of your injury claim, including:
- Accident investigation, including reconstruction
- Evidence collection
- Interviewing witnesses
- Obtaining police and accident reports
- Filing claims paperwork
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Mediation and arbitration
- Filing suit and submitting related court documents
- and much more…
At Riddle & Brantley, our goal is to make navigating your claim or lawsuit as easy as possible for you — so you can focus on your recovery and improving your quality of life. A personal injury attorney at Riddle & Brantley can even help you find appropriate medical care and set up manageable medical bill payment arrangements.
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Huntersville or the Charlotte metro area, please contact us at 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE legal consultation. We will evaluate your case and help you determine the best way to pursue justice.
THIS IS OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
If we can’t help, we’ll try our best to connect you with another attorney who may be able to.
Riddle & Brantley = Results
When you’re looking for a personal injury lawyer to manage your claim or lawsuit, it’s important to consider the attorney’s experience representing victims and their familiarity with Huntersville and Charlotte metro area.
You should also consider the law firm’s record obtaining settlements and judgments.
Here are just a few of the results we’ve obtained for our clients:
- Wrongful Death / Truck Accident | $5.45 million — A family of four was tragically killed in a serious truck accident on one of North Carolina’s busiest highways. Surviving relatives had a relationship with Riddle & Brantley attorney Kurt Dixon, and he and managing partner Gene Riddle took on the case. Following extensive investigation including crash scene reconstruction, a suit was filed, and the parties engaged in mediation, ultimately resulting in a $5,450,000 award for the victims’ family.
- Workers’ Compensation | $2.47 million — We represented a welder for a construction company who suffered disabling injuries after falling from a platform on the job. The insurance company accepted the claim and through extensive mediations and post-mediation negotiations, Riddle & Brantley attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley, and Jonathan Smith won a $2,470,000 settlement on behalf of our injured client. Our Spanish-speaking client and his family were additionally assisted by our bilingual staff.
- Motorcycle Accident | $1.05 million — When a motorcycle lost control and rolled over several times on a busy S-curve, our client (the passenger) suffered traumatic brain injury and other serious injuries. Attorney Gene Riddle alerted the insurance company of his intention to file suit, and a settlement of $1,050,000 was agreed upon through extensive negotiation.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For more information on settlements and judgments won on behalf of our clients, please visit our Riddle & Brantley case results page.
If you’re seeking a personal injury lawyer, you should also consider client reviews.
Check out what one Riddle & Brantley client had to say about his experience with our firm:
Have you been injured in an accident?
The personal injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. We are committed to our clients in Huntersville and across the state. If you’ve been injured and believe someone else’s negligence is responsible, please contact us at 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation and case review.
You can also complete the form below if you prefer.
Our lawyers work on a contingency basis, so there is never any upfront cost and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
We’ve been serving clients in Huntersville, the greater Charlotte area and across North Carolina for decades. Justice counts, and we fight tirelessly to get it for all our clients.
Please contact us to discuss your case. We would love to help if we can.