Indian Trail Truck Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in an Indian Trail truck accident, or a truck accident elsewhere in the greater Charlotte area, you may be searching for an Indian Trail injury lawyer.
From experienced North Carolina truck accident attorneys to paralegals, accident investigators to case managers, Riddle & Brantley has the resources needed to pursue your case.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer with experience helping accident victims in Indian Trail, call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
Call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with our legal team. We will advise you on your legal rights and help you determine the best path forward to getting the justice and compensation you deserve.
In a Truck Accident, One Minute Can Change Everything
Think about it. One minute you may be riding down the road in North Carolina. The next minute you are in a collision with a tractor-trailer truck. The results of the accident can be devastating and even deadly.
There are many personal injury law firms in North Carolina, but when it comes to trucking law, knowledge and experience matter. Riddle & Brantley is ready to help. We are skilled at handling complex legal cases with a compassionate legal team that always gives personal attention to every case.
According to The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) the following ten factors, ranked in order, are potential factors involved in a truck accident:
- Brake problems
- Traffic flow interruption
- Prescription drug use
- Traveling too fast for conditions
- Being unfamiliar with the roadway
- Roadway problems
- Any requirement to stop (crosswalk, traffic control device)
- Over the counter drug use
- Inadequate surveillance
Justice for Indian Trail Truck Accident Victims
Indian Trail is a suburban town found in Union County, North Carolina. This town was founded in 1861 and holds a history of traders traveling along the “Indian Trail,” which ran from Petersburg, Virginia to the Waxhaw Indians, and gold mining. It is 15 miles southeast of Charlotte which makes it part of the Charlotte metropolitan area.
Given its close proximity to busy Charlotte and location along I-485, US-74 and US-601, Indian Trail is no stranger to fast-moving trucks and tractor-trailers, and accidents are common.
Riddle & Brantley law firm has been serving Indian Trail as well as the surrounding areas for many years. We are always ready to help injured people. Large semi-truck and tractor-trailer accidents are no exception. We know the law in North Carolina and know what it takes to win personal injury cases.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer familiar with Indian Trail, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There are never any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk.
Our experienced truck accident attorneys with experience in Indian Trail and greater Charlotte can conduct a thorough investigation into the cause of your accident and build a strong case for maximum compensation.
Sometimes the tractor hauling the trailer is owned by a different company. This means two separate companies are involved. One company owns the tractor and the other owns the trailer. Therefore, in an accident involving a tractor-trailer, you may be eligible to receive compensation from both companies.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation or fill out the form below.
We are ready to take on the truck driver and/or company that disrupted your life. We want you to get back to the life you were living before your accident. Let us help.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today. We would love to help if we can.
Truck Accident Investigations
An accident involving a semi-truck must be thoroughly investigated and the investigation may be quite expensive. If we feel the case merits it, we will advance the money for the investigation.
The first thing we do is get our experts to inspect the vehicle and crash scene. We sometimes download the data from the black box. In order to demonstrate negligent operation and/or maintenance of the truck, this step can be critical.
Experienced Attorneys Ready to Fight for You
Riddle & Brantley has recovered millions of dollars for victims of accidents with large commercial vehicles, including:
- $2,000,000 – Truck Accident: Attorneys Gene Riddle and Jonathan Smith represented the sons of a lady who suffered debilitating injuries as a result of an accident involving an 18-wheeler tractor trailer. She later succumbed to her injuries. Riddle & Brantley hired experts to help establish liability and ultimately negotiated a $2,000,000 settlement with the defense counsel.
- $750,000 – Truck Accident: Our client was a passenger in a vehicle when it was hit by a tractor trailer. The accident totaled the vehicle and our client was seriously injured. In the end we filed a lawsuit and pursued mediation. The mediation finally concluded, awarding $750,000 in compensation.
- $9,450,000 – Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death: A family of four were killed when a tractor-trailer rear-ended their vehicle. After an investigation, it was determined that there was combined negligence with two truck drivers.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
What to Do After a Truck Accident
When deciding to hire a North Carolina truck accident attorney, there are a few steps to help your claim. The following are important things to do immediately after a truck accident:
- Call 911
- Seek immediate medical attention if needed.
- Never admit fault
- Never give a statement to the insurance company without consulting an attorney
- Talk with the officer handling the accident and make sure you are honest as well as accurate. Remember anything you say can be used against you.
- Gather all important documents and make a list of any damages. Get all medical bills and other documents related to the wreck. Be sure to document any issues affecting your life that are the result of your accident.
- Contact a truck accident lawyer – a personal injury lawyer may be the most important ally you can have in taking on a commercial truck carrier and truck drivers who deny any responsibility for their wrongdoing.
The truck accident attorneys at Riddle& Brantley have experience serving clients in Indian Trail and greater Charlotte and have handled cases involving all types of injuries including:
- Broken Bones
- Cuts and scrapes
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head injuries – including TBI traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Back injuries
- Head injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Emotional trauma (PSTD)
- And more
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a truck or tractor-trailer accident in Indian Trail or the surrounding area, please call us at 1-800-525-7111, or complete the online form below.
The consultation is always free, and we won’t get paid unless you are compensated. Our Indian Trail truck accident lawyers will be happy to review your case.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk about your case.
Have you been injured in a truck accident in Indian Trailer or greater Charlotte?
If you have been injured in a truck accident in the Indian Trail area as the result on someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice and may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries.
Our truck accident lawyers have experience in Indian Trail and would love to help if we can. Come talk to us. Let us evaluate your situation and advise you on the best course of action.
Our reputation is important to us. We build trust by delivering results. Let’s see if we can help.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced truck accident lawyer, call 1-800-525-7111 today.
We believe Justice Counts for you and your loved ones, and Justice Counts in Indian Trail.