Kannapolis Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a Kannapolis motorcycle accident? If your injuries are due to someone else’s negligence, you may have a claim for compensation and you might be searching for a Kannapolis motorcycle accident lawyer to help.
Our NC motorcycle accident lawyers have been serving clients in Kannapolis since 1985 and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a North Carolina motorcycle accident lawyer handling cases in Kannapolis NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the fast and convenient form below if you prefer. We offer free consultations by phone, email, text and even video conference.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your motorcycle accident claim.
“I have close family ties to greater Charlotte and we’re proud to fight for motorcycle accident victims in Kannapolis.”
–Gene Riddle, attorney and managing partner, Riddle & Brantley
Results for Motorcycle Accident Victims in North Carolina
In more than 35 years serving the people of North Carolina, our motorcycle accident lawyers with experience in Kannapolis have secured millions of dollars in compensation for our deserving clients (see disclaimer below).
Recent wins for motorcycle crash victims include:
- $1,000,000 — Our client was riding as a passenger on a motorcycle when she was thrown from the bike after the driver lost control in an S-curve. The accident was determined to be the fault of the driver and we filed a civil claim on behalf of the passenger, winning a $1 million settlement with the insurance company.
- $1,000,000 — When our client was hit by another vehicle, he was thrown 15 feet from his motorcycle and suffered extensive injuries. The other driver was found responsible for the wreck and was criminally charged. We represented the motorcyclist in the civil claim and secured $1 million in total compensation in a settlement negotiated with the insurance company.
- $300,000 — When our client was struck by a vehicle that did not have the right of way, he was thrown from his motorcycle and suffered serious injuries. We filed a claim with the insurance company involved and ultimately secured a total settlement of $300,000 on behalf of our deserving client.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“Riddle & Brantley handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.”
–Joseph P., Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE consultation with a motorcycle accident lawyer handling claims in Kannapolis, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case. There are no upfront costs, either. That’s our promise to you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Award-Winning Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Serving Kannapolis
With more than 200 years of combined legal experience, our motorcycle accident lawyers have represented thousands of injury victims in North Carolina, and have been recognized by many prestigious organizations for their results and experience (see disclaimer below).
Awards, memberships, and recognition include:
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell
- The 2014 Litigator Award
“I would not have won my case without the help from my team at Riddle & Brantley.”
–John S., Riddle & Brantley client
We’ve handled cases involving all types of motorcycle accident injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Soft tissue injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries
- Head injuries and concussions
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Paralysis and semi-paralysis
- Chest injuries and organ damage
- Emotional trauma like PTSD
- Wrongful death
- And more…
In cases resulting in long-term disability, our disability attorneys can handle claims and appeals with the Social Security Administration. In the most tragic cases involving the loss of a loved one, our wrongful death lawyers can help you fight for justice, as well.
In addition to serving clients in Kannapolis, our motorcycle accident lawyers also handle cases in:
- greater Charlotte,
- Indian Trail
and other North Carolina cities.
If you or a loved one have suffered any of these or other injuries in a Kannapolis motorcycle accident, call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation with an experienced injury lawyer today.
We will review your claim and advise you on your best legal options. If you decide to hire us, you’ll not only be supported by an experienced personal injury attorney, but also a full staff of case managers, paralegals and investigators, all dedicated to your success.
We strive to treat every client like family and pride ourselves on providing excellent client service.
We invite you to consider the words our clients use to describe their experience working with our motorcycle accident lawyers and staff:
- “Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” –Tyronnie T.
- “They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.” –Tonya Taylor
- “It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.” – Colley
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer handling cases in Kannapolis review your claim for free.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation and let’s see if we can help.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.