Lexington Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured in an accident in Lexington? Was someone else responsible? If you’ve been hurt due to someone else’s negligence you may be entitled to compensation, and you may be looking for a Lexington personal injury lawyer to help.
Our North Carolina personal injury lawyers have been serving clients in the Lexington NC area for decades and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer serving Lexington NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your injury claim. You may be entitled to compensation and we would love to help however we can.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Injury Cases We Handle in Lexington and Greater North Carolina
In more than three decades serving injury victims in North Carolina, our team of award-winning attorneys (see disclaimer below) has helped many clients in the Lexington and greater NC area with all types of injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- School bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Moped accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Lyft and Uber accidents
- Boating accidents
- Accidents while on the job (workers’ comp cases)
- Slip and fall accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Dangerous drug injuries
- Dangerous product injuries
- Exposure to dangerous substances
- Mesothelioma and asbestos-related disease
- Wrongful death
- And many more
In addition, we also handle a variety of mass tort and class action cases, including Zantac cancer claims, asbestos-contaminated Johnson & Johnson baby powder, and cancer potentially caused by AFFF (firefighting foam).
Our workers’ compensation attorneys can assist with injuries suffered while on the job, and our Social Security disability lawyers can help in cases where injury results in long-term disability.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
–Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and video conference, and no in-person meeting is required to get started. If more convenient for you, we can even come to you directly.
For a FREE consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Lexington NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
The consultation is free and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your Lexington-area injury claim. You may be entitled to compensation and we would love to help however we can.
Settlements and Judgments on Behalf of Injured North Carolinians
Our attorneys have more than 225 years of combined legal experience and we are proud of the track record we’ve earned obtaining significant settlements and judgments for our injured clients.
Recent settlements and verdicts include:
- $2.75 Million | Car Accident — We fought for justice on behalf of a client who suffered injuries to his neck, arms and legs in a major auto accident. We obtained a settlement totaling more than $3 million. Arbitration resolution was followed by a separate, declaratory judgment against the insurance company for $1 million.
- $2.25 Million | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorney Gene Riddle handled a case where a young woman was killed instantly when a truck crossed the center line going at an excessive rate of speed. We investigated the case and partnered with attorney David Kirby of Kirby Edwards law firm in preparing to file suit. The parties agreed to mediation where we were able to secure a total settlement of $2.25 million on behalf of the victim’s surviving family.
- $2.47 Million | Severe Head Injury — Our client was a welder who suffered a disabling head injury after a fall from a platform while on the job. We filed a workers’ compensation claim and fought for justice, securing $2,475,000 in total compensation from the workers’ compensation carrier. We also established two trusts and a guardianship in order to ensure our client’s long-term care.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.”
–Tonya Taylor, Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer serving Lexington NC and greater North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let the experienced North Carolina injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley review your case.
We will listen to you, advise you on your legal options, and if you decide to hire us, we will fight tirelessly for your right to justice and compensation.
Justice Counts for victims of injury in Lexington and our personal injury attorneys are standing by and ready to help however we can.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.