Wilmington Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Ready to Fight for You
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation if the accident was caused by someone else’s negligence. In that case, you may be searching for an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer, and the attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Since 1985, our injury lawyers have served the Wilmington, NC area and we are ready to fight for justice for you if we can.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer handling cases in Wilmington and eastern North Carolina, please call (910) 889-4064.
We have a convenient office in nearby Jacksonville and can even come directly to you. We also serve clients elsewhere throughout the state, including:
Please call (910) 889-4064 today and let’s review your claim.
We can consult with you for free by phone, email, text and even video conference. We have bilingual interpreters on staff for the convenience of our Spanish-speaking clients.
Remember, there are no upfront costs and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation. If we don’t recover compensation for you, we don’t get paid. It’s as simple as that.
“They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.”
–Joseph P., Riddle & Brantley client
Don’t wait — the longer you wait to file a claim and contact an attorney handling motorcycle accident cases, the harder it may be to win your case and recover compensation for you.
Please call (910) 889-4064 today and let’s review your motorcycle accident injury claim. You may be entitled to compensation and we would love to help you however we can.
Results for Motorcycle Accident Injury Victims in North Carolina
In more than 35 years serving the people of North Carolina, our motorcycle accident lawyers have secured millions of dollars in compensation for our deserving clients, including:
- $1,000,000 — After a driver lost control of his motorcycle in a tight curve, our client (the passenger) was thrown from the bike and suffered terrible injuries, including a traumatic brain injury. We fought for justice in the case, and obtained a settlement of $1,000,000 on behalf of the deserving client.
- $1,000,000 — Our client was hit by a vehicle and thrown 15 feet from his motorcycle, hitting the pavement and suffering serious injuries. The driver was held liable in the accident and criminal charges were filed. We represented the victim in a civil claim and secured a settlement totaling $1,000,000.
- $300,000 — Our client was seriously injured when he was hit on his motorcycle while turning on to a North Carolina highway. He had the right of way and the other driver was found responsible for the accident. We filed a claim and negotiated a settlement totaling $300,000 on behalf of our injured client.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
We have been handling motorcycle accident injury cases since 1985. We know the law in North Carolina and we know how to hold insurance companies and negligent drivers accountable. Don’t gamble on the compensation you need and deserve. Call (910) 889-4064 today and let an experienced Riddle & Brantley personal injury attorney review your claim.
Do I Need a Lawyer After a Motorcycle Accident?
While you are never obligated to hire legal counsel, it is often in your best interest. Holding the at-fault driver accountable for your injuries can be challenging without the help of seasoned legal counsel.
If you are considering a lawsuit, there are several reasons why an attorney may benefit your case, including the following:
- Investigating the facts of your accident. Your attorney can be pivotal in determining how your accident happened and who is at fault. It usually begins with reviewing the police report, speaking with witnesses, examining your medical records, and evaluating the damage to your motorcycle. The investigation could also determine your claim’s worth if it is successful.
- Collecting necessary documentation and evidence. Winning motorcycle accident injury claims are often built on documentation. This could include motorcycle repair bills, medical bills, CCTV or dashcam footage, and photographs. Your lawyer can help compile all of this for you.
- Negotiating a settlement. For most people, the ideal outcome of a motorcycle accident injury lawsuit is a fair and reasonable settlement to cover losses. Few plaintiffs are excited about the prospect of going to trial and would rather receive a settlement check in a fraction of the time. Your attorney can skillfully negotiate with the defendant and their lawyer to get a fair offer that meets your financial needs.
- Ensuring that all critical deadlines are met. The North Carolina personal injury statute of limitations is generally three years, per G.S. §1-52. However, there are exceptions, and your attorney can help ensure compliance with all deadlines.
- Communicating with insurance companies. Our firm would deal directly with your insurance company, so you don’t have to speak with adjusters. This can free you up to focus on more important things like recovering from injuries.
- Trying your case. Not every injury case will reach a settlement. Your attorney can take your case to trial when necessary, even while pushing for a settlement offer until the last moment.
Motorcycle accident cases can be complicated and time-consuming. Let us handle your case so you can focus on what’s most important — your recovery.
In cases in which injuries lead to long-term disability, our disability lawyers can help with your claim or appeal with the Social Security Administration.
In the most heartbreaking and tragic cases, our wrongful death attorneys can help you fight for justice for your lost loved ones.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer, please call (910) 889-4064.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case.
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence. Please call (910) 889-4064 and let’s see how we can help.
This page was updated 10/31/2023