Wilmington Truck Accident Lawyer
Wilmington Truck Accident Lawyers Fighting for Justice
Do you need a Wilmington truck accident lawyer? At Riddle & Brantley, our experienced Wilmington truck and tractor-trailer accident attorneys may be able to help. Since 2000 alone, we’ve secured more than $600 million in total compensation for our valued clients, and we would love to help however we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced truck accident lawyer in Wilmington, NC.
If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident due to negligent or wrongful conduct on the part of a driver or company, you may be entitled to financial compensation that could make all the difference in your quality of life. If you live in Wilmington, NC, or the surrounding area and you are looking for a Wilmington, NC truck accident lawyer, Riddle & Brantley is ready to help. Our truck accident lawyers have over 35 years of experience and we are here for you. Justice counts for you and your loved ones.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David H., Riddle & Brantley client
For help with your injury claim or lawsuit, consider a Wilmington injury lawyer with Riddle & Brantley. Our truck accident attorneys have experience representing injured clients across North Carolina, including many in Wilmington and eastern North Carolina. Simply call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below. The consultation is free, and we don’t get paid unless we recover compensation for you.
We will listen to you, review the details of your case, and advise you on your legal options. Our attorneys have helped thousands of injured clients since 1985 and we understand how difficult this can be for you and your loved ones. You may require extensive medical treatment and ongoing care that could add up to thousands or even millions of dollars. A truck accident can happen in just seconds, but the consequences can last a lifetime.
Consult with Wilmington truck accident attorney at Riddle & Brantley and let’s see what we can do to help you get the compensation you need and deserve. Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s see how we can help.
Common Injuries in Truck Accidents
Our truck and tractor-trailer accident lawyers have experience handling cases involving all kinds of injuries, including:
- Cuts and scrapes
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Organ damage and internal bleeding
- Memory loss
- Emotional injury including PTSD
- And more…
If you’ve suffered one of these or another injury in a Wilmington truck accident and another person’s negligence is responsible, you deserve justice. For a FREE consultation with a Wilmington truck accident attorney serving clients throughout North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
The consultation is free, there is no obligation, and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Our truck accident lawyers are familiar with the Wilmington area and are ready to help at a moment’s notice. Free, in-person consultations are available at our convenient Wilmington location by appointment only, or we can consult with you from anywhere by phone, email, text, or video conference. We can even come directly to you if you prefer.
“What Can a Truck Accident Lawyer Do for Me?”
Truck accidents can result in significant damage and devastating injuries. These cases can be very complex, and an experienced truck accident attorney can help pursue your claim or lawsuit from start to finish.
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in Wilmington or elsewhere in eastern North Carolina, a truck accident lawyer from Riddle & Brantley can help with all aspects of your case, including:
- Organizing a comprehensive accident investigation
- Preserving evidence
- Finding and interviewing potential witnesses
- Hiring expert witnesses including accident reconstructionists
- Connecting you with appropriate medical care
- Consulting with trucking industry and safety experts
- Obtaining the official police report
- Preparing you for statements to insurance companies
- Filing your injury claim
- Filing a lawsuit
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Preparing legal briefs and court documents
- Conducting depositions
Our Results for Truck Accident Injury Victims
Every truck accident case is different and there are no guaranteed outcomes. However, we are proud of the millions of dollars in settlements and judgments Riddle & Brantley attorneys have won for our deserving clients (see disclaimer below).
Recent wins for our clients include:
- $9,450,000 — Riddle & Brantley’s truck accident attorneys handled a heartbreaking case where a family of four died in a terrible tractor-trailer crash. We investigated the case and determined the truck driver and a pavement marking company were liable, and filed multiple lawsuits, eventually settling both claims prior to trial for $9,450,000 in total compensation for surviving loved ones.
- $2,750,000 — Riddle & Brantley attorneys Gene Riddle and Adams Smith filed separate personal injury and workers’ comp claims when our client, a construction worker, was hit in a work zone by a heavy truck and suffered devastating injuries. He ultimately lost his right leg below the knee as a result of the truck accident. We settled the claim with the workers’ comp carrier and filed a lawsuit against the truck insurance company when it denied liability. Prior to trial, we secured another settlement, for total compensation of $2.75 million for our valued client.
- $2,250,000 — In a truly heartbreaking case, attorney Gene Riddle represented surviving family members of a young woman he knew personally, after she was killed in a head-on collision when a truck crossed the center line. Nothing can ever make up for the loss of a loved one, but we were pleased to help the family get justice and recover $2.25 million in total compensation.
“What Happens If I’m Injured in a Truck Accident While on the Job?”
If you are injured in a truck accident while on the job, you may have several options. The first is to file a workers’ compensation claim. In North Carolina, workers’ compensation benefits are usually available to those who work for a company with three or more full-time employees. After a truck accident, workers’ compensation can help pay expensive medical bills, make up for lost wages, and help you regain your quality of life. An experienced Wilmington workers’ comp attorney can assist with your claim.
In addition to filing a workers’ comp claim, you can file a claim or lawsuit against the truck or tractor-trailer’s insurance company after the accident. An experienced Wilmington truck accident lawyer can assist with this type of claim.
At Riddle & Brantley, our Wilmington truck accident injury lawyers often partner with our workers’ comp attorneys to handle these complicated cases. We have the experience and know-how necessary to hold negligent drivers, truck companies, and truck insurance carriers accountable. For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced Wilmington truck accident lawyer, please call 1-800-525-7111.
Talk with a Truck Accident Lawyer in Wilmington, NC for Free
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in the Wilmington area and believe someone else is responsible, you may be entitled to compensation. A Wilmington truck accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. Call 1-800-525-7111 today for a free consultation, or complete the fast and easy form below.
A truck accident lawyer in Wilmington at Riddle & Brantley can help fight for justice.
Since 1985, our North Carolina truck accident attorneys have been representing victims of truck and tractor-trailer accidents throughout the state. We would love to help if we can. For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us to represent you, you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
-Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
Truck accidents can be devastating.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
Our experienced injury attorneys can manage all aspects of your claim or lawsuit so that you can focus on what’s most important — recovering from your injuries and reclaiming your quality of life.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.