Matthews Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured due to another’s negligence? You deserve justice — and you may be entitled to financial compensation. If you’re seeking a Matthews personal injury lawyer, we encourage you to consider the North Carolina injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley.
Since 1985, we’ve helped thousands of North Carolinians (including many in the Matthews area) seek justice and compensation for injuries suffered due to others’ negligence. Our personal injury lawyer serving Matthews NC have more than 225 years of combined legal experience and we have secured millions of dollars in compensation for deserving clients (see disclaimer below).
For a FREE consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Matthews and greater Charlotte, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
You can also complete the fast and convenient form below if you prefer.
The consultation is free and there is no in-person meeting required to get started. We don’t get paid unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a personal injury lawyer handling cases in Matthews today.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
–Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
We strive to treat every client like family and are proud of the words our valued clients use to describe their experience working with our injury attorneys and staff:
- “They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.” -Tonya Taylor
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” -Joseph W.
- “I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” -Christine W.
Types of Injury Cases We Handle
For more than three decades, our personal injury lawyers have handled all types of cases in the Matthews area and across North Carolina, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Scooter and moped accidents
- Boat accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Premises liability accidents
- Nursing home negligence and abuse
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Dangerous drug injuries
- Dangerous consumer product injuries
- Defective medical device injuries
- Diseases due to exposure to dangerous substances
- Mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure
- And many, many more…
We also handle a wide range of mass tort and class action cases, including Zantac cancer claims, JUUL e-cigarette lung injury claims, hearing loss potentially due to 3M military earplugs, Johnson & Johnson baby powder cancer claims, AFFF “firefighting foam” cancer claims, and more…
In cases involving accidents occurring while on the job, our workers’ comp attorneys can help, as well. When an accident leads to long-term disability, our disability lawyers can help with claims and appeals to the Social Security Administration.
In addition to serving Matthews, our personal injury lawyers also handle cases throughout the greater Charlotte area and across North Carolina, including Mint Hill, Indian Trail, Concord, Kannapolis, Huntersville, and Gastonia.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer serving Matthews NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
There is no obligation and there are absolutely no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your injury claim in Matthews or greater North Carolina.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
Settlements and Judgments for North Carolina Injury Victims
In more than three decades serving injury victims in Matthews and greater NC, our personal injury lawyers have recovered millions in compensation for deserving clients (see disclaimer below), including:
- $2,250,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — A young woman was instantly killed when a truck crossed the center line and hit her vehicle head-on. We represented surviving family members and led a comprehensive accident investigation, partnering with attorney David Kirby to prove liability in the case. After advising defense counsel of our intent to file a lawsuit, parties agreed to mediation where we secured a $2.25 million total settlement on behalf of our clients.
- $9,450,000 | Auto Accident & Wrongful Death — A family of four was killed in a horrific tractor-trailer crash on a busy NC interstate. We organized a comprehensive crash scene investigation and even subpoenaed traffic data from Google Maps to prove liability. We filed multiple lawsuits and secured more than $9 million in compensation for surviving loved ones in separate settlements.
- $1,900,000 | Pedestrian Accident — Our client was struck by a cement truck while walking across a parking lot. She suffered serious injuries and we brought in an accident reconstructionist to investigate the scene and prove liability. Managing partner Gene Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins ultimately secured a $1.9 million settlement with the insurance company involved.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Award-Winning Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Matthews
If you’ve been injured in an accident in the Matthews area, we encourage you to consider the personal injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley.
Our award-winning injury attorneys are led by Gene Riddle, who has been recognized by such organizations as Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, and The National Association of Distinguished Counsel. He is the recipient of the 2014 Litigator Award and maintains a top-tier AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell (see disclaimer below).
For a FREE consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Matthews, call 1-800-525-7111 today.
The consultation is free, there is no obligation, and you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your injury claim in Matthews or greater Charlotte.
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence and we are standing by and ready to help however we can.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.