Mint Hill Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured in a workplace accident in Mint Hill or elsewhere in North Carolina? If so, you may be looking for a work injury lawyer with experience in Mint Hill.
Our North Carolina work injury lawyers have experience working throughout the state and have helped hundreds of clients including many in the Mint Hill area and greater Charlotte.
For a FREE consultation with one of our Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the fast and easy online form.
If you’ve been injured on the job, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
Remember, there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with disability or workers’ comp.” -B. Fields
Justice for Mint Hill Workers
Mint Hill is a growing suburban community just southeast of Charlotte, North Carolina’s largest city. It is a popular commuter town located along busy Interstate 485. Due to all that traffic, booming construction and population growth, work injuries are unfortunately common in and around Mint Hill NC.
If you’ve been injured at work in Mint Hill or the surrounding area, a NC workers’ compensation attorney at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and know what it takes to win justice and compensation for our clients.
“We’ve been helping injured workers in the greater Charlotte area for more than three decades and know the law in North Carolina inside and out. We would love to help you get justice.” -Gene Riddle
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation and case review. There is no obligation and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation for your injuries.
Results for Work Injury Victims in North Carolina
Our Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists have been recognized for their experience by the North Carolina State Bar, and we’re proud of the results we’ve secured for our deserving clients.
Recent work injury claims case results include:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation — We negotiated a significant $2.475 million settlement after our client fell from a platform while on the job and suffered a horrific an disabling head injury. As part of our work, we also set up two trusts and a guardianship to ensure long-tern care of our injured client.
- $1,800,000 | Workers’ Compensation — Our client was hit head-on while driving a truck for work and suffered serious injuries. Eventually he even lost his left leg below the knee. Attorney Gene Riddle negotiated settlements with both the workers’ comp carrier and the carrier for the defendant third party dump truck, ultimately securing $1.8 million in compensation for our client.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Compensation — Our client was scouting locations for cell towers in the woods when he was struck by a falling tree. He suffered serious head injuries resulting in cognitive deficits as well as semi-paralysis and leg fractures. Attorney Christopher Brantley organized the creation of a thorough life care plan and calculated long-term damages, ultimately obtaining a settlement of $829,000 for our injured client.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
What to Know if You’ve Suffered a Work Injury
What you do in the immediate aftermath of a work injury can significantly impact any potential compensation you receive.
If you’ve been injured at work, be sure to provide prompt notice of your workplace injury to your employer, the workers’ comp insurance company, and the North Carolina Industrial Commission. If you don’t provide prompt notice, you can lose your right to benefits.
For more information on how to give yourself the best possible shot at securing workers’ compensation benefits, please call our NC work injury lawyers at 1-800-525-7111 today.
We have experience helping injured workers in Mint Hill and greater Charlotte, and would love to help if we can.
There is no obligation and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and recover compensation for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with our legal team today.
Common Workplace Injuries
Our attorneys have been helping work injury victims for more than three decades, and we’re proud to serve clients in Mint Hill and North Carolina who have suffered all types of workplace injuries, including:
- Slip and fall injuries
- Broken bones
- Cuts and contusions
- Soft tissue injuries
- Back injuries
- Head injuries including concussion and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Amputations (loss of limbs)
- Semi-paralysis and paralysis
- Memory loss
- Vision or hearing loss
- Carpal tunnel syndrome or other repetitive motion injuries
- Respiratory issues
- Cancers due to toxic chemical and substance exposure
- And more
Injured in a Work Accident in Mint Hill or Greater Charlotte?
Workers’ compensation benefits can assist with paying for expensive medical bills, making up for lost wages and helping you regain the quality of life you lost in the accident.
For a FREE consulation with a workers’ compensation attorney experienced helping clients in Mint Hill and greater Charlotte, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the online form below if you prefer.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk. We would love to help if we can.